Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-10, 06:27 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Congrats on the new trans! So what does this mean now, that instead of running high 13's you'll be running low 13's??

J/K..J/K

Last time I checked 13"s high or low beats 21"s Mr. Rome.. . Can I get some help locating the video please ..

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Install that bad boy so we could see what the Megasquirt can do...

And yes I look forward to finally get my car tuned. There has been one to many abuses from my friends. And once tuned I will be collecting on some IOU's ( a beat down ) Adam and Louis ..

And lastly regardless of the outcome of this particular trans . I will own my CL VI brothers on the track ... Rudy where you at
Old 06-29-10, 06:51 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pssssssssssssssssssssssst psssssssssssssssssssssssssst
Old 06-29-10, 08:34 AM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Originally Posted by //LRD
Last time I checked 13"s high or low beats 21"s Mr. Rome.. . Can I get some help locating the video please ..

And yes I look forward to finally get my car tuned. There has been one to many abuses from my friends. And once tuned I will be collecting on some IOU's ( a beat down ) Adam and Louis ..

And lastly regardless of the outcome of this particular trans . I will own my CL VI brothers on the track ... Rudy where you at
I will be ready ..... Bring it on..... I have few tricks in my build LOL
C u @Track - Watch the lights ---- LOL
Old 06-29-10, 02:31 PM
wayne
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by BAD954BOI
coming from work heading home on university and i pull up to the red light on Mcnab then the throw back prelude next to me starts honking and strolls up a bit... so i look at his boy in the passenger seat and stroll up a bit still giving the prelude a car at the line and he turns to the driver and telling him to floor it..(i think to my self he up for a rude awaking when i hit top of first)...lol... lets just say he will never attempt another sc again........STRETCHED!!!
Got any engine pics? I would like to see what my old turbo kit looks like. Did you dyno it yet? Nice kill.
Old 06-30-10, 06:02 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by PC1JSC
I will be ready ..... Bring it on..... I have few tricks in my build LOL
C u @Track - Watch the lights ---- LOL
Adam when I'm done with you .. You'll need to change your user name to (Needamedix) lol..
Old 07-01-10, 09:00 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SO... another on my way home story...lol... but tonight was a 2 for 1 special first i pulled up to sunrise blvd. and university and a red 3000gt pulls up with 2 Asian dude looking like they where extras from Tokyo drift... so i make eye contact with the drive and turn away shaking my head because i know I'm about to spank that A$$ the light turns green and i decided to give him half a car just so he could hear me coming i see the back of the car drop as he try's to pull away then i really get on it smoking him by like 7 cars.... coming to a stop at the light i see him get in the turning lane and come out and he pulls up next to me laughing giving me thumbs up... i salute and go on my way... then i get to Oakland park and i see this kid i used to go to school with in his s13 240sx with this crazy loud straight pipe exhaust... put it this way he never had a chance!!! i left him like a bad habit he looked extra serious when i let him catch up..lmao..i think he was with his girlfriend i didn't mean to embarrass him like that....
Old 07-02-10, 12:59 AM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

SO... another on my way home story...lol... but tonight was a 2 for 1 special first i pulled up to sunrise blvd. and university and a red 3000gt pulls up with 2 Asian dude looking like they where extras from Tokyo drift... so i make eye contact with the drive and turn away shaking my head because i know I'm about to spank that A$$ the light turns green and i decided to give him half a car just so he could hear me coming i see the back of the car drop as he try's to pull away then i really get on it smoking him by like 7 cars.... coming to a stop at the light i see him get in the turning lane and come out and he pulls up next to me laughing giving me thumbs up... i salute and go on my way... then i get to Oakland park and i see this kid i used to go to school with in his s13 240sx with this crazy loud straight pipe exhaust... put it this way he never had a chance!!! i left him like a bad habit he looked extra serious when i let him catch up..lmao..i think he was with his girlfriend i didn't mean to embarrass him like that....
BOGO lol got 2 for 1 special
Old 07-02-10, 04:45 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Be careful on university. This morning on my way to work around 2:30am, there was at least 12 cop cars from Oakland to 595. All of them had cars pulled over. I usually see about 3 every morning.

But nice kills.
Old 07-02-10, 03:07 PM
sc5sdanny
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nice kills!!! so when can I see some pics of turbo kit!!!
Old 07-02-10, 04:33 PM
wayne
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sc5sdanny
Nice kills!!! so when can I see some pics of turbo kit!!!
I'm waiting too Danny. Wanna see what you and I missed out on. Sounds like the kit is a killer setup.
Old 07-02-10, 08:20 PM
sc5sdanny
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wayne
I'm waiting too Danny. Wanna see what you and I missed out on. Sounds like the kit is a killer setup.
i kno im dying to see it!!! lol
Old 07-02-10, 09:51 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

3 series, 5 series VS one untuned SC with a slipping as Adam would say triany. A big fat Zero for the Bimmers and 2 wicked kills for me in the rain...
Old 07-02-10, 10:09 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

3 series, 5 series VS one untuned SC with a slipping as Adam would say triany. A big fat Zero for the Bimmers and 2 wicked kills for me in the rain...
what about the RSX in the ricer flyby?
Old 07-05-10, 09:01 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Please specify on what kind of Bimmers. was it a 318 , 525 or m3. m5 be more specific please
Old 07-05-10, 09:05 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
Please specify on what kind of Bimmers. was it a 318 , 525 or m3. m5 be more specific please
Spoken like a true bimmer owner.. What happen to ya Steve ???

But truth be told 318is sir and a 525 sport ..

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa