Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-10, 09:11 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Spoken like a true bimmer owner.. What happen to ya Steve ???

But truth be told 318is sir and a 525 sport ..
Just been busy witht he office. Business picked up need more hands. Plus just waching my son grow. spending time with thte fam. but im still alive lol
Old 07-05-10, 02:56 PM
Willdb15
Lead Lap

way home last night white gti on coral ridge and sample pulled up at the light he revved pointed down the road i nodded put the car in sport hit it and lets just say goodbye german engineering beat him to the next light by a solid 10 car lengths this morning there was a g35 all black huge fart can exhaust all black i revved he rolled his window smiled and nodded we both hit it and after about 6 seconds i was easily 2 car lengths ahead. 2 kills < 12 hours im happy
Old 07-05-10, 07:32 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Willdb15
way home last night white gti on coral ridge and sample pulled up at the light he revved pointed down the road i nodded put the car in sport hit it and lets just say goodbye german engineering beat him to the next light by a solid 10 car lengths this morning there was a g35 all black huge fart can exhaust all black i revved he rolled his window smiled and nodded we both hit it and after about 6 seconds i was easily 2 car lengths ahead. 2 kills < 12 hours im happy

Nice kills man . Welcome to the club
Old 07-05-10, 09:13 PM
Willdb15
Lead Lap

thanks man and yeah ill start documenting my fun here
Old 07-07-10, 07:34 PM
antonio356
Driver

Well wasn't much of a kill seeing I had the advantage... Heading home from work on the highway at the stop light... Listening to some tunes on the ipod.. Honda rolls windows tinted with their a/c on.. I said their because it was a guy with his girl in the car... So I'm chilling when all I heard was when the 1.3 litre beast squeaked (revved).. I laughed... Let's just say my car was saddened that I didn't had to boost pass them.. All motor no boost at 3000 rpm in each gear toying with them and laughing HARD! at the same time...
Old 07-07-10, 09:56 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by antonio356
Well wasn't much of a kill seeing I had the advantage... Heading home from work on the highway at the stop light... Listening to some tunes on the ipod.. Honda rolls windows tinted with their a/c on.. I said their because it was a guy with his girl in the car... So I'm chilling when all I heard was when the 1.3 litre beast squeaked (revved).. I laughed... Let's just say my car was saddened that I didn't had to boost pass them.. All motor no boost at 3000 rpm in each gear toying with them and laughing HARD! at the same time...
Nice kill welcome to the family.
Old 07-09-10, 11:19 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Not to often I post in this thread, but tonight was a good night:

En route to Truckstop.....

Pancho's SC
Every time we hit it, you got yanked homie...dont' race your tuner, never works out

Rudy's SC
Even though its only on 8psi for break in, wanted him to get a taste of what it looks like to see my car in front, get used to it. Can't wait to see you running that car at the track. As I told you before, looks sick rollin down the road. Congrats!

EK built civic on e85
Best run....40 roll and immediately I jumped way out since he was spinning. I shut down by the end of 4th and he was right on me. If you read this, thanks for the run man! That is a FAST car.

Worked Subaru WRX
Ran a few times coming home from truck stop and each time he got yanked....eventually I had to stop wasting gas despite him still wanting to run....
Old 07-10-10, 01:25 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kills. Was the EK civic a red 2 door coupe?
Old 07-10-10, 04:40 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Nice kills. Was the EK civic a red 2 door coupe?

It's actually an White EG Coupe(1995)..You know Jordan only knows Mazda's and Toyota's..
Old 07-10-10, 09:54 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

I knew it was one of those letters!
Old 07-10-10, 10:49 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

As everyone knos i have been wanting to boost my SC3 for the longest, well i finally got all my stuff in order and this past week i have been driving my 1j 5spd SC3...

When i was N/A everyone and their mama wanted to run me and now that im boosted people are scared..lol

Anyway, long story short i was heading south on A1A just left my work, and out of nowhere a E60 BMW(5 series) comes cruising by me so i said to myself maybe this is my chance to see where my SC is at, i knew he wouldnt back down from a Old Lexus..lol

I pull up next to him at the light and look over at him but he ignores me so as the light turns green he takes off...sounded like a V8 so it was eitha a 545i or 550i, his windows are rolled down so i speed up enough so he can hear the turbos, he then downshifts and he jumps out on me by a fender and by that time the twins are spoolin and i catch em, we were gainin on traffic real fast so he decided to let off right after i caught him.

At the next light we gave eachother a thumbs up and go on with our business...I must say i LOVE BOOSTTTT!!!!!

NO MORE SLOW LEXUS FOR ME

Last edited by 94_soarer; 07-10-10 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-10-10, 06:28 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Congrats on the kill!!!!

And welcome to the boost club now hide your wallet or get a second Job as our beloved President won't support this endeavor....
Old 07-10-10, 06:59 PM
Jherb350
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This was last week but some douche pulled up next to me in a 6 series BM while I was at a red light. He gave the GS450h a dirty look and I knew it was on. Now I had the wife and two of her friends in the car so I was a bit coy about what was going to happen. The light on the cross street turned yellow and I told the girls to hang on for a sec, needless to say that guy didn't know what hit him. I slowed up so he could get close and took off again, this pissed him off as I was sticking with him and he couldn't pass. I slowed down again and he did a quick lane change in front of us. The wife wasn't to happy about this, but her friends thought it was funny. We came up to another red light and he moved over so we could line up again. I had to make a left so I wasn't going to line up for a second beat down. When the light turned green he took off as if to prove something.
Old 07-11-10, 07:09 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 94_soarer
At the next light we gave eachother a thumbs up and go on with our business...I must say i LOVE BOOSTTTT!!!!!

NO MORE SLOW LEXUS FOR ME
Congrats Nate welcome to the boosters club..
Old 07-11-10, 08:07 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Congrats on the kill!!!!

And welcome to the boost club now hide your wallet or get a second Job as our beloved President won't support this endeavor....
Thanks, i am tryin to get a second job now..lol fillin out applications as im postin this aswell..LoL

Originally Posted by //LRD
Congrats Nate welcome to the boosters club..
John, this Boost is like a completely different world... i mean i have road in a few friends boosted SC's or GS... but nothin is like drivin ur own boosted lexus..LoL

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa