Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-10, 08:08 AM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Congrats Nate welcome to the boosters club..
i got raped by a white sc300 from dig, gocha next time jordan.....
Old 07-11-10, 08:41 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by n!k0y@

Look who they let back in house.. Welcome back Pancho. I like having you around ,so no more revolution from you. Okay Pancho Villa ??

And yes I saw the whole thing. I think Jordon should automatically let his customers win .. Don't you agree Robert ??
Old 07-11-10, 08:51 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 94_soarer
John, this Boost is like a completely different world... i mean i have road in a few friends boosted SC's or GS... but nothin is like drivin ur own boosted lexus..LoL
I know what you mean Nate. Boost is very addicting. Take it from me, go cut up your ATM cards .lol Enjoy it man and be careful out there..
Old 07-11-10, 12:28 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by n!k0y@
I'm ready when you are....get those coilpacks yet???
Old 07-11-10, 05:34 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by shaodome
Not to often I post in this thread, but tonight was a good night:

En route to Truckstop.....

Pancho's SC
Every time we hit it, you got yanked homie...dont' race your tuner, never works out

Rudy's SC
Even though its only on 8psi for break in, wanted him to get a taste of what it looks like to see my car in front, get used to it. Can't wait to see you running that car at the track. As I told you before, looks sick rollin down the road. Congrats!

EK built civic on e85
Best run....40 roll and immediately I jumped way out since he was spinning. I shut down by the end of 4th and he was right on me. If you read this, thanks for the run man! That is a FAST car.

Worked Subaru WRX
Ran a few times coming home from truck stop and each time he got yanked....eventually I had to stop wasting gas despite him still wanting to run....
I almost forgot to congratulate you on your kills I saw three out of the four races.. But one of the races had me LMFAO.. .
Old 07-12-10, 01:17 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i need to head out there with the crew after i get tuned!!
nice kills jordan!
Old 07-12-10, 07:24 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by BAD954BOI
i need to head out there with the crew after i get tuned!!
nice kills jordan!
bro I totally forgot!
Old 07-17-10, 03:19 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

So ?? Who won boys ??
Old 07-17-10, 09:31 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

So ?? Who won boys ??

Well my heart hurts to have to post this thread of defeat but I do have to confess that I have been defeated by none other than the Joe Pesci PANDA mobile:

So here it goes earlier this evening while heading home from the Vietnamese wheel gods shop with the panda following me, he decide to line up against me at the corner of Mcnab and Andrews and we did a roll out at about 25 and I must say it was a very ugly sight to see his tail lights before I even finished 2 gear

Second time was at the light on Cypress and Powerline from a dig and all I can say is he pulled me by a good 3 cars!!!

I guess thats how it feels to be walked on, so congrats to the Panda and a race fairly run and won by the Pesci!!!
Old 07-17-10, 09:41 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

So what does that mean ?? Do we have to change his nick name to Kung Fu Panda now ???

Nice kill Joey
Old 07-17-10, 09:43 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

So what does that mean ?? Do we have to change his nick name to Kung Fu Panda now ???

Nice kill Joey
Yo don't boost his ego anymore!!!
Old 08-01-10, 09:39 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default I"m back !!! sort of

Well I finally got things in order with my car. Thing like the tranny, fuel and new motor mounts. So now I was ready to call my tuner Mr.Jordon aka Shaodome to give me a pump gas tune. The final #'s were %*^ at 18 lbs..lol . After my tune I went on the hunt for any takers .

I'm sitting at a light waiting to make a left I noticed a pair of HID's, oddly enough the dude stop 2-3 cars back. I moved off and started to make my turn,then in my mirror in see it S2000 White w/ gold 3pc wheels.After the the light turned green I realized why he stayed so far back. As I started to straighten out from the turn. The dude whipped out from behind me wot and was by my pass door, just like that . I planted my foot and he got a face full of exhaust gases. I love my open WG . SC 1 S2000 0

Three lights later he pulled up along side of me and asked. What do you you have in that thing ?? I replied GOT A2J ..

Thanks Jordon for all your hard work today. I really like how Power Squirt EMS was able to analog so much information. Thanks again

Edit: %*^= 487
And the Honda had gold Work VS's and was boosted. Nice looking car but kinda slow
Old 08-01-10, 11:59 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

nice kill man!!!!
Old 08-02-10, 07:24 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Well I finally got things in order with my car. Thing like the tranny, fuel and new motor mounts. So now I was ready to call my tuner Mr.Jordon aka Shaodome to give me a pump gas tune. The final #'s were %*^ at 18 lbs..lol . After my tune I went on the hunt for any takers .

I'm sitting at a light waiting to make a left I noticed a pair of HID's, oddly enough the dude stop 2-3 cars back. I moved off and started to make my turn,then in my mirror in see it S2000 White w/ gold 3pc wheels.After the the light turned green I realized why he stayed so far back. As I started to straighten out from the turn. The dude whipped out from behind me wot and was by my pass door, just like that . I planted my foot and he got a face full of exhaust gases. I love my open WG . SC 1 S2000 0

Three lights later he pulled up along side of me and asked. What do you you have in that thing ?? I replied GOT A2J ..

Thanks Jordon for all your hard work today. I really like how Power Squirt EMS was able to analog so much information. Thanks again

And the Honda had gold Work VS's and was boosted. Nice looking car but kinda slow
Welcome back John
Old 08-02-10, 01:16 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Sweet!!!!!!

GOT A2J HuH..LoL NICE!!!!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa