Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-10, 11:18 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Nice kill Anthony.

Side note that's F ed up Terry's throwing parties and didn't invite any of his homies from the dirty south..
Just a late night stand after Flanigans last Thursday - family was out of town. Started about 1:15AM! Can't pull that off when the wifey is home.
Old 08-16-10, 03:52 AM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Last Night at around 10:30 Coming Down Stirling Heading West, IS300Jay decides to want a rematch with his turbo setup against my N/A knowing I was gonna lose I gave him the Run, From a 40mph roll we lined up on the 3rd beep i jumped him by 3/4 of a car until he hit boost and passes me by 3 car lengths by then i let off. Congrats Steven Dnt Worry steven Im coming out with my setup soon .
Old 08-17-10, 11:10 AM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by edtuner
Last Night at around 10:30 Coming Down Stirling Heading West, IS300Jay decides to want a rematch with his turbo setup against my N/A knowing I was gonna lose I gave him the Run, From a 40mph roll we lined up on the 3rd beep i jumped him by 3/4 of a car until he hit boost and passes me by 3 car lengths by then i let off. Congrats Steven Dnt Worry steven Im coming out with my setup soon .
lol.. did he ever get that wastegate plugged up?
Old 08-17-10, 11:29 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ed your a good friend. Because I would of hit the hazards at

by 3/4 of a car until he hit boost
Old 08-19-10, 05:12 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Had a run in with a white mustang gt this morning on my way home from work. It was one of the last gens. He had some mods. Aftermarket exhaust, black wheels, red calipers are the only things I was able to see. It wasn't really a race.

He was behind me at the light and he revved up. I just stayed quiet and tried to figure out if it was really him lol. There was way too much traffic to do anything. And I was about to reach my turn off.

As the light turns green I drive slowly. I can hear him revving up waiting for me to hit it. And then I put it in 2nd, still driving slowly so the car in front is a good distance. I'm going about 30mph. Then I hit it and so does he. The road was damp from the rain earlier. So I spun a little. I put like 3 or 4 cars in front and change lanes to avoid other cars. I put it in 4th slowly because I still don't have 3rd gear. And the light turned red and my turn off came up.

He pulled next to me and asked what kind of motor do I have. I just told him a 2.5L inline6 twin turbo. And he said he likes it. I said thanks and we both gave thumbs up as I pulled away.

And we all lived happily ever after lol.....

Last edited by SH_JZZ30; 08-19-10 at 05:16 AM.
Old 08-19-10, 05:28 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Had a run in with a white mustang gt this morning on my way home from work. It was one of the last gens. He had some mods. Aftermarket exhaust, black wheels, red calipers are the only things I was able to see. It wasn't really a race.

He was behind me at the light and he revved up. I just stayed quiet and tried to figure out if it was really him lol. There was way too much traffic to do anything. And I was about to reach my turn off.

As the light turns green I drive slowly. I can hear him revving up waiting for me to hit it. And then I put it in 2nd, still driving slowly so the car in front is a good distance. I'm going about 30mph. Then I hit it and so does he. The road was damp from the rain earlier. So I spun a little. I put like 3 or 4 cars in front and change lanes to avoid other cars. I put it in 4th slowly because I still don't have 3rd gear. And the light turned red and my turn off came up.

He pulled next to me and asked what kind of motor do I have. I just told him a 2.5L inline6 twin turbo. And he said he likes it. I said thanks and we both gave thumbs up as I pulled away.

And we all lived happily ever after lol.....

Great story Shameed
Old 08-22-10, 11:19 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Two kills in one day by the Red Devil:

First off - Mustang w/young unsuspecting driver and passenger....he first was behind me on my tail and got an appropriate 'smoking' and disappearance act. After I let off, he finally catches back ( took forever ) and does the ricer flyby ( this is on a city street ). So...we get onto I95, me behind him, and I push him ( his car was slow-*** ) until we finally get off the on-ramp, at this point I pass him and do the disappearance act again, this time for good. Red Devil 1, Mustang 0

Next up on 441 heading north from Boca, a Porsche Carrerra S, unsuspecting again........I pull up from behind but cannot get side-by-side due to traffic....so I wait until he makes a move around the traffic and opens the Porsche up...of course I hit it and pass him easily from behind again and do the disappearing act once more. Red Devil 1 Porsche Carrerra S 0

The Red Devil is no joke - serious power/pull, almost scarey!!!!
Old 08-22-10, 11:21 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TeeLex

First off - Mustang w/young unsuspecting driver and passenger....he first was behind me on my tail and got an appropriate 'smoking' and disappearance act. After I let off, he finally catches back ( took forever ) and does the ricer flyby ( this is on a city street ). So...we get onto I95, me behind him, and I push him ( his car was slow-*** ) until we finally get off the on-ramp, at this point I pass him and do the disappearance act again, this time for good. Red Devil 1, Mustang 0

Next up on 441 heading north from Boca, a Porsche Carrerra S, unsuspecting again........I pull up from behind but cannot get side-by-side due to traffic....so I wait until he makes a move around the traffic and opens the Porsche up...of course I hit it and pass him easily from behind again and do the disappearing act once more. Red Devil 1 Porsche Carrerra S 0

Terry what kind of power is the red devil making ??
Old 08-22-10, 12:45 PM
Darkness01
Lead Lap

too much lol/////and thats a lot..... nice kill terry.
Old 08-22-10, 02:58 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
Terry what kind of power is the red devil making ??

Hella lot 940
Old 08-22-10, 03:27 PM
Anthony
Lexus Champion

thank ya LRD..
lol didnt know anyone was responding to me.

Originally Posted by TougeSC3
Wasn't really a party. Just a bunch of drunk people staring at Terry's subs.

well chris had a party on the floor, molesting his subs

btw blk is250 with a hks exhaust,lowered etc.. from a 60ish mph roll on i95, umm well their kinda slow

also some guy in his boosted integra started reving me out ..so i ever so gently put it in tiptronic lol we take off he started pulling on me but at 80 i started creeping up on him and passed him at 110...i liked his wtf look
Old 08-24-10, 06:36 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

LOL Damn terry u ain't killin'em Your murdering them
Old 08-24-10, 08:51 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Hey tough guy !!! why don't you pick on someone your own size ???

Oh I forget your like 6' 5" kinda hard to do.. My bad

Nice kills sir..
Old 08-25-10, 05:36 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL!!!!!

Whats good CLFL, i was browsing on youtube, you kno jus checkin to see if it was any New videos of Lexus/Supras....."And Guess What I Find????"

A video of my car, yesssss my car..LMAO!!

Racing a CRX on boost, LoL

This race was from a 40 roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Trv2YTpEI

This race was from a 55 roll....he almost had me...SIKE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTCf-enfy04
Old 08-25-10, 05:43 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^^nice man!!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa