Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-10, 08:34 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Last Friday night will probably go down as the strangest night I've ever experienced.I'll keep it sort and sweet. We got the blue light to race down this long and dark as hell back road. the road was so long that the car racing were able to do two runs each pass. Two go and two coming back.. And yes I said blue light. (hint)

For those who were there lets keep the local and our friends that provided us the local on the major DL. Thank you ..I'm sure this will never ever happen again ..
Old 10-17-10, 08:42 AM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Last Friday night will probably go down as the strangest night I've ever experienced.I'll keep it sort and sweet. We got the blue light to race down this long and dark as hell back road. the road was so long that the car racing were able to do two runs each pass. Two go and two coming back.. And yes I said blue light. (hint)

For those who were there lets keep the local and our friends that provided us the local on the major DL. Thank you ..I'm sure this will never ever happen again ..
jajajaja
Old 10-17-10, 06:37 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Let's see, who did I blow away. Oh yeah Mr. Relic and I had a long awaited run and well lets just say it didn't go in his favor. We ran 3 times so there is no question about who won. Well, in all fairness two out of the three runs we werent able to go all out, but the last run was all out and I gotta say Rudy's car runs hard but not hard enough lol. So for now, the score is (Me 3 Rudy 0). Oh and keep in mind Rudy you called me out and I told you, you weren't ready yet. On a more serious note, I hope you get that little overheating issue fixed soon so you can get back on the road. Good run Rudy.
Old 10-17-10, 07:04 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First run I had was with Rudy from a 70mph roll. Of course I knew he would pull me but it was still fun. Next I lined up with Jerome and his gs430. He wanted to do a dig but I didn't want to. I told him to do a 10mph roll. So we went at it and I was pulling him easily but when I had to skip 3rd gear he started to come back. Once I hit it in 4th I pulled away easily.

On the way home I ran a 335i. It didn't sound stock but who knows. He passed me and started cutting through traffic. So I followed until we cleared all the traffic. We were going about 80mph and I'm behind him. He hits it and I change lanes and start to pull him and we kept going until about 140mph. I had him by about 3 cars.

On another note. I won my first trophy. I won best Stance at the nscra event. And my cousin won best Lexus with his na-t is300.

Last edited by SH_JZZ30; 10-17-10 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-17-10, 07:12 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Nice. Was that the new twin turbo one? Congrats on the trophy.
Old 10-17-10, 07:21 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GTS24V
Nice. Was that the new twin turbo one? Congrats on the trophy.

Thanks. Yeah it was the twin turbo model.
Old 10-17-10, 07:28 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Good kill. Those 335's are pretty quick.
Old 10-17-10, 08:46 PM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Default The undercovers are out

This isn't a "who did you blow away" story but I didn't want to start a thread. Tonight I was just in the mood to take a drive; Nice weather an all; getting on I-95 from Hollywood blvd. (North). Their was a white car on my tail coming on to the on-ramp, so I make my way to the second to the left lane he's on me the whole time so I down shift(sports shifter) an go for it, I get up to about 100mph an let off to about 80mph, thinking okay lets just leave it at that, this time he comes up even closer; like coming up an falling back as if he was trying to make me run; so after that goes on for some time I just want him to get off my azz so I downshift again an just nail it, this time I take it to 125mph to where I'd get a few cars from him. Next thing I know I see him coming with lights flashing (red-blue) in his sun visor. Yup a freakin Hollywood cop in a Maxima, I couldn't believe it; We pull over an he comes up to my window, he asks where are you heading so fast, I said I was just trying to get this guy off my azz who's been riding me the whole time from the on ramp, his replay was, on yeah that was me. Mouth just dropped at this point; he asked did I know how fast I was going, I said maybe 100mph?????; He said not even close, I have you on audio an video doing 125mph. All I could say was sir I honestly didn't notice I was going that fast. He asked where I was heading to an told him my brothers, then he asked what did I do for a living; replied I work for Memorial Health care system he asked what do I do, I told him MRI; without even running my license or anything he says to me I'm going to let you go with a "professional courtesy" an let you off because I can take you to jail. He just told me to watch my speed and not to get caught doing these speeds again. Maaannnnn my heart was in my throat the whole time ... THANK you GOD for this one! , an Memorial too lol Keep it safe!!!!!

It wasn't the latest Maxima, it's the one before the latest; white completely stock
Old 10-18-10, 03:55 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GTS24V
Let's see, who did I blow away. Oh yeah Mr. Relic and I had a long awaited run and well lets just say it didn't go in his favor. We ran 3 times so there is no question about who won. Well, in all fairness two out of the three runs we werent able to go all out, but the last run was all out and I gotta say Rudy's car runs hard but not hard enough lol. So for now, the score is (Me 3 Rudy 0). Oh and keep in mind Rudy you called me out and I told you, you weren't ready yet. On a more serious note, I hope you get that little overheating issue fixed soon so you can get back on the road. Good run Rudy.

Here we go.... Rudy, isn't going to like this post Dave!

I guess now you've moved upon Rudy's list now...
Old 10-18-10, 03:57 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
First run I had was with Rudy from a 70mph roll. Of course I knew he would pull me but it was still fun. Next I lined up with Jerome and his gs430. He wanted to do a dig but I didn't want to. I told him to do a 10mph roll. So we went at it and I was pulling him easily but when I had to skip 3rd gear he started to come back. Once I hit it in 4th I pulled away easily.

On the way home I ran a 335i. It didn't sound stock but who knows. He passed me and started cutting through traffic. So I followed until we cleared all the traffic. We were going about 80mph and I'm behind him. He hits it and I change lanes and start to pull him and we kept going until about 140mph. I had him by about 3 cars.

On another note. I won my first trophy. I won best Stance at the nscra event. And my cousin won best Lexus with his na-t is300.

Nice runs Shameed! You really do need to get that 3rd gear fixed though!

Congrats on the trophy!
Old 10-18-10, 12:37 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

I heard and only heard! I heard today that there was a very powerful 450hp Yellow IS300 coming down ******** blvd spinning tires and loosing traction all over the road black smoke everywhere. I heard he Lined up with someone else here on the board with a Silver IS300.

Can those two Shine in on what happen????
Old 10-18-10, 01:18 PM
96sc300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DINH300
I heard and only heard! I heard today that there was a very powerful 450hp Yellow IS300 coming down ******** blvd spinning tires and loosing traction all over the road black smoke everywhere. I heard he Lined up with someone else here on the board with a Silver IS300.

Can those two Shine in on what happen????
I think what you need to worry about is coming out to have a nice little cruise with a certain blue sc300?
Old 10-18-10, 02:01 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 96sc300
I think what you need to worry about is coming out to have a nice little cruise with a certain blue sc300?

Sorry to say but I'm retired.

But it was a good try
Old 10-18-10, 04:00 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
Sorry to say but I'm retired.

But it was a good try
That's the way to do it Dinh , Get out before you get a chance to win one...lol

Why ruin a prefect record.. .. Sorry bro you haven't been on here in so long I couldn't help myself..

Last edited by //LRD; 10-18-10 at 08:05 PM.
Old 10-18-10, 05:13 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Blu SC3
This isn't a "who did you blow away" story but I didn't want to start a thread. Tonight I was just in the mood to take a drive; Nice weather an all; getting on I-95 from Hollywood blvd. (North). Their was a white car on my tail coming on to the on-ramp, so I make my way to the second to the left lane he's on me the whole time so I down shift(sports shifter) an go for it, I get up to about 100mph an let off to about 80mph, thinking okay lets just leave it at that, this time he comes up even closer; like coming up an falling back as if he was trying to make me run; so after that goes on for some time I just want him to get off my azz so I downshift again an just nail it, this time I take it to 125mph to where I'd get a few cars from him. Next thing I know I see him coming with lights flashing (red-blue) in his sun visor. Yup a freakin Hollywood cop in a Maxima, I couldn't believe it; We pull over an he comes up to my window, he asks where are you heading so fast, I said I was just trying to get this guy off my azz who's been riding me the whole time from the on ramp, his replay was, on yeah that was me. Mouth just dropped at this point; he asked did I know how fast I was going, I said maybe 100mph?????; He said not even close, I have you on audio an video doing 125mph. All I could say was sir I honestly didn't notice I was going that fast. He asked where I was heading to an told him my brothers, then he asked what did I do for a living; replied I work for Memorial Health care system he asked what do I do, I told him MRI; without even running my license or anything he says to me I'm going to let you go with a "professional courtesy" an let you off because I can take you to jail. He just told me to watch my speed and not to get caught doing these speeds again. Maaannnnn my heart was in my throat the whole time ... THANK you GOD for this one! , an Memorial too lol Keep it safe!!!!!

It wasn't the latest Maxima, it's the one before the latest; white completely stock
Same thing happened to me today luckily i was coming from an interview and look like a decent black man lol, he just took my license told me to slow down and have a nice day.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa