Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-10, 06:24 PM
pt67sc400
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 96sc300
Run what brung is what they say right? I believe you called me out? All turbos are different and all set ups are different so is that 1 psi really relevant? Ask Damian he was runnin 26-27lbs and I ran him down. Given damian ran me down twice prior to that due to my driver error
Look here son you did not run me down and what psi im running doesnt matter you still have me by at least 50hp.
Old 10-18-10, 06:31 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Ok Mr. Wicked, let's put the shoe on the other foot. I would never hear the end of it, if Rudy had won. So I figure why not post it. Look at it this way, I'm helping him improve because now he's going to come back stronger. It's not like he's not making any power, because he is definetly up there. Oh and as far as me moving up on his list, he just dropped on mine. (J.k. Rudy I had to do it. LOL) Yeah your right, he's not going to like my post. (If Rudy get's another 50hp I can't touch him.)

Last edited by GTS24V; 10-18-10 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-18-10, 06:56 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GTS24V
Ok Mr. Wicked, let's put the shoe on the other foot. I would never hear the end of it, if Rudy had won. So I figure why not post it. Look at it this way, I'm helping him improve because now he's going to come back stronger. It's not like he's not making any power, because he is definetly up there. Oh and as far as me moving up on his list, he just dropped on mine. (J.k. Rudy I had to do it. LOL) Yeah your right, he's not going to like my post. (If Rudy get's another 50hp I can't touch him.)
I hear you Dave..He said he wants a rematch when he gets his situation sorted out and this time he said he's going to have his drag radials on so run what you brung..Hopefully, you still have the Corolla and it's not sold..
Old 10-18-10, 06:58 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Whenever he's ready.
Old 10-18-10, 08:10 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pt67sc400
Look here son you did not run me down and what psi im running doesnt matter you still have me by at least 50hp.
Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I hear you Dave..He said he wants a rematch when he gets his situation sorted out and this time he said he's going to have his drag radials on so run what you brung..Hopefully, you still have the Corolla and it's not sold..
Whenever he's ready.

Ya gotta love it .. SCLFL members are doing their best to keep the south Florida economy going..

Keep turning that boost up, boys..
Old 10-18-10, 08:16 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's see, who did I blow away. Oh yeah Mr. Relic and I had a long awaited run and well lets just say it didn't go in his favor. We ran 3 times so there is no question about who won. Well, in all fairness two out of the three runs we werent able to go all out, but the last run was all out and I gotta say Rudy's car runs hard but not hard enough lol. So for now, the score is (Me 3 Rudy 0). Oh and keep in mind Rudy you called me out and I told you, you weren't ready yet. On a more serious note, I hope you get that little overheating issue fixed soon so you can get back on the road. Good run Rudy.
Nice one Dave .. After getting called out and taking the win had to of felt good .. Rudy we're here for you man.. Just call out and you'll be sorted out by weekend..
Old 10-18-10, 08:56 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Thanx John. I know Rudy has a lot more power to make on his set up, so I'm sure next time the outcome will be different. But hey for now I'll enjoy it while I can.
Old 10-18-10, 11:57 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DINH300
Sorry to say but I'm retired.

But it was a good try
Retired??? So I Guess This Other Particular Silver IS300 Wont Get A Run?
Old 10-19-10, 06:29 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is what happen I was with my friend/employee going to lunch I when I see a yellow (Dexlex) IS300 making a left turn going south bound. I was about 1/3 mile away and all I see is black smoke and the car (power lane change) as you guy might say it. My friend looks at me and with ants in his pants "are we gonna race are we huh???". so I caught up to Dexlex and did a ricer fly by. He pulled next to me at 40MPH and in gear he was. He was waiting for me to step it so I did and so did he. I manage to again a car on Dexlex and we cut it off at 90MPH with me being ahead.
Old 10-19-10, 08:55 AM
dexlex2002
Lead Lap

Here is what happen I was with my friend/employee going to lunch I when I see a yellow (Dexlex) IS300 making a left turn going south bound. I was about 1/3 mile away and all I see is black smoke and the car (power lane change) as you guy might say it. My friend looks at me and with ants in his pants "are we gonna race are we huh???". so I caught up to Dexlex and did a ricer fly by. He pulled next to me at 40MPH and in gear he was. He was waiting for me to step it so I did and so did he. I manage to again a car on Dexlex and we cut it off at 90MPH with me being ahead.
LOL din.... ill give you that win....but just letting you know if we had more room i would have ran you down. I have no traction 1st 2nd and 3rd. My buddy who was in the car with me was like DEX...ALL YOUR DOING IS SPINNING TIRES!!! By the time i got traction you were ahead..... its all good Din...a loss is a loss. Good run!
Old 10-19-10, 01:55 PM
96sc300
Lead Lap

LOL I know the PSI does not matter that was what I was trying to tell Pancho and I used you as my example. But don't worry SON you can come get some when ever you want
Old 10-19-10, 02:15 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL I know the PSI does not matter that was what I was trying to tell Pancho and I used you as my example. But don't worry SON you can come get some when ever you want

Damn Christian! You're on fire man! Congrats on the car and I'm glad that everything worked out and you kept her!
Old 10-19-10, 02:32 PM
96sc300
Lead Lap

I thought you retired ? I guess you meant you retired from the fast cars and step down into the 350z and honda crews to terrorize ?
Old 10-19-10, 04:34 PM
pt67sc400
Rookie

come get some? ill let u practice your shifting first you need to work on that, i dont wanna hear excuses next time LMAO!!!
Old 10-19-10, 05:12 PM
96sc300
Lead Lap

come get some? ill let u practice your shifting first you need to work on that, i dont wanna hear excuses next time LMAO!!!
LOL, your so funny SON no excuses just agree with you 100% I def needed to learn how to shift on my new found power. Fortunately for you my learning moments was with you. I gave and will always give you 100% of the first two runs.

So as we stand 2 you 1 me.

So since you are in the lead you let me know when I can come give you some

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa