Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-10, 08:50 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what is stupid and I have seen is that they go on a highway where the speed limit is 70MPH but every one is going 75-80 and they try to do a 20-30MPH roll and expect not to get killed.
Old 12-09-10, 12:29 PM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is why I don't like the honda community too much. Because of the idiots that are behind the steering wheels of those cars... Immature liitle ****s that can't drive but still think that they are fast and furious!!! That screws it up for people who actually know what they are doing behind the wheel.
Old 12-09-10, 11:57 PM
96sc300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by //LRD
Let me get this right . These two cars that got hit were literally at a stand still on the highway and not on the side of the road ????
Yea as they are investigating the crash more they are def starting to point fingers at street racing. My prayers to the those kids families.

But REALLY how do you not see a fking 18 wheeler coming at you. They where lined up to run and the truck slammed into them.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/bro...,5646430.story
Old 12-10-10, 12:09 AM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 96sc300
This is sure to open a can of worms out there.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/bro...,5646430.story
One Of The Kids That was in the incident, Has the same exact name and age as my Close Friend of mine by the name Of Anthony Perez of 19 years of age when i saw this I called him real quick but found out it wasnt him
Old 12-10-10, 01:50 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by jdmsfl305
I hate when s*** like this happens. You got a couple of young teenagers who get a license and civic and act like they have been racing for years. Now these troops are going to be on the hunt for people racing.
No disrespect to the dead, but what do you expect they come from miami land of the fast and furious.
Old 12-10-10, 07:28 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

From what I've read from the people that are good friends to those involved, both cars were line up one in front of the other on the side of the road because one car had a problem. But apparently the news or police is twisting around the story. But either way, if you're going over there on a Wednesday night, you are going to race.
Old 12-10-10, 12:02 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by japspec
No disrespect to the dead, but what do you expect they come from miami land of the fast and furious.
....huh.. I come from Miami! No offense taken, but what is the thought process behind the statement...
Old 12-10-10, 03:52 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by drewgo
....huh.. I come from Miami! No offense taken, but what is the thought process behind the statement...
Most of the wannabee racers/drifters/road warriors come from miami.
Old 12-10-10, 06:18 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

is that matter of opinion or fact...
Old 12-11-10, 05:40 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

is that matter of opinion or fact...
No wonder your always trying to drive sideways ..
Old 12-19-10, 01:41 PM
KaiserSea1
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Not the quickest of the Lexus offerings, but just got a confirmed kill on a 650i, window sticker in place running on to I75 from the Bimmer dealership. If that was a test drive, my 03 SC430 depreciated the 90k BMW ragtop by more than just a bit. All I could hear was the fine BMW engine giving it's all, which was not nearly enough.
Old 12-23-10, 05:35 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

People can be so rude sometimes !!!

I took the car out tonight for a last minute delivery to High-Line . And as I was leaving I notice that the slope of the driveway was somewhat aggressive , so I waited for the cars to pass, before I proceeded to exit. Once all was clear I started to enter on to Pines Bl. I noticed far in the distance an oncoming car in the same far right lane. I had some difficulties coming off of the driveway. I took my time coming down obviously. Well needless to say the approaching car didn't even bother to change lanes with two open lanes to his left. Instead they forced me to hurry my exit. My front bumper was screaming..

I finally made on to Pine bl. with this white car climbing up my a$$ high beams on and all, yeah.

See what this a$$ didn't realize was, I was already wot. But being an automatic and running an OBX turbo (103 hot side) it took a sec for the boost to come in . That my friends was the longest lasting, best feeling burn out in my boosted life. Boy it felt so good. I didn't even let off on this dude. Sometime rudeness deserves rudeness in return.. Merry X-mas M%*^&^ F^%*#&

Last edited by //LRD; 12-23-10 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-23-10, 06:22 PM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by //LRD
People can be so rude sometimes !!!

I took the car out tonight for a last minute delivery to High-Line . And as I was leaving I notice that the slope of the driveway was somewhat aggressive , so I waited for the cars to pass, before I proceeded to exit. Once all was clear I started to enter on to Pines Bl. I noticed far in the distance an oncoming car in the same far right lane. I had some difficulties coming off of the driveway. I took my time coming down obviously. Well needless to say the approaching car didn't even bother to change lanes with two open lanes to his left. Instead they forced me to hurry my exit. My front bumper was screaming..

I finally made on to Pine bl. with this white car climbing up my a$$ high beams on and all, yeah.

See what this a$$ didn't realize was, I was already wot. But being an automatic and running an OBX turbo (103 hot side) it took a sec for the boost to come in . That my friends was the longest lasting, best feeling burn out in my boosted life. Boy it felt so good. I didn't even let off on this dude. Sometime rudeness deserves rudeness in return.. Merry X-mas M%*^&^ F^%*#&
LOL NIce
Old 01-02-11, 03:21 PM
KaiserSea1
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Pines has become such a mess, I miss my expedition with police bumper bars, taught a few lessons. The worst I can do with my SC430 is launch a large DD coffee onto the middle of a windshield. Convertables Rock!
Old 01-03-11, 10:00 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Northbound on University near the Fountains plaza , I was stuck at the red light when a brand new 370Z " Nismo " made the left turn coming out of the Fountains Plaza onto Uni. bl . The passenger was mad ******* thru the turn . I then thought to myself, watch these dudes slow down and wait for me .. Sure as chit they did... As I approached the driver side the car seemed to lunge forward . That was his mistake. Because when i heard him start to rev to do this lunging thing. My foot was already planted. The 370 tried to recover but, it was to late I was 2nd gear and was pulling the dude by 4 cars threw it into drive, hit full boost and the Nismo was a good 10-12 cars back..lol

My neighbor Arturo put best. There's no feeling like ( Paid for boost )..

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa