Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-11, 06:35 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

^ Very nice John. The 370's aren't all that special.
Old 01-04-11, 08:34 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TougeSC3
^ Very nice John. The 370's aren't all that special.
This I know.. Problem was the owner didn't know it.. Besides I had get revenge on a Nissan after Terry spanked with his Skyline.
Old 01-05-11, 10:36 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
This I know.. Problem was the owner didn't know it.. Besides I had get revenge on a Nissan after Terry spanked with his Skyline.
Very true. The tech in the GTR is a bit ahead of our "old" cars. Maybe a bit of new tech like Borg Warners new EFR turbos might seal the deal for a rematch.
Old 01-08-11, 09:09 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Breaking News - Breaking News

I just got a call that there were some runs last night in Mexico and there was a very interesting run between a White and a Black SC and the white SC mopped the highway with the Black one?

The Black one has a 2JZGTE single turbo set up with a six speed and the white one has a 2JZGTE single turbo with an automatic trans and the black one got slaughtered all over Mexico.

Maybe the owner of the Black one can shed some light to confirm if this info is true?
Old 01-08-11, 09:56 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I just got a call that there were some runs last night in Mexico and there was a very interesting run between a White and a Black SC and the white SC mopped the highway with the Black one?

The Black one has a 2JZGTE single turbo set up with a six speed and the white one has a 2JZGTE single turbo with an automatic trans and the black one got slaughtered all over Mexico.

Maybe the owner of the Black one can shed some light to confirm if this info is true?
Ducktales lol
Old 01-08-11, 01:32 PM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC

I know the guy with the Black SC so I texted him and he advised me he was running stock EVERYTHING except the single little GT35R with a little 3" downpipe. Stock 440's, stock SC fuel pump, etc. He said he "wanted to see where the car was @ in comparison to a BIG JUICE car...he said whoever was driving the white car was only a car and a half ahead and he was only 1/2 throttle...he didn't wanna break any laws so he eased off the juice and fell back and was "happy with his little setup and doesn't feel the need to talk chit"

BTW, I LOVE instigators [wicked]...lol. DO YOU EVEN STILL HAVE AN SC?!?!? Or did you finally sign over the title to TITAN and decided to get that KIA you had your eyes on?
Old 01-08-11, 02:41 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Mr. Klean
I know the guy with the Black SC so I texted him and he advised me he was running stock EVERYTHING except the single little GT35R with a little 3" downpipe. Stock 440's, stock SC fuel pump, etc. He said he "wanted to see where the car was @ in comparison to a BIG JUICE car...he said whoever was driving the white car was only a car and a half ahead and he was only 1/2 throttle...he didn't wanna break any laws so he eased off the juice and fell back and was "happy with his little setup and doesn't feel the need to talk chit"

BTW, I LOVE instigators [wicked]...lol. DO YOU EVEN STILL HAVE AN SC?!?!? Or did you finally sign over the title to TITAN and decided to get that KIA you had your eyes on?

DAMN ^^^^^^^ Somebody wants a piece of that Kia your building!!!
Old 01-08-11, 02:43 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

I love starting --it with the mighty GS 430 crowd!!!
Old 01-08-11, 02:54 PM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Default *** news flash ***

This just in!

I JUST heard the owner of a black GS430 just got his A** handed to him by that same AUTOMATIC white SC on 441 in Mexico (I didn't know 441 went all the way to Mexico!)!

I ALSO heard the black GS430 had the POWER BUTTON in the ON position! SMH

Maybe the owner of that GS430 is on here and might want to defend is honor.
Old 01-08-11, 03:17 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

This just in!

I JUST heard the owner of a black GS430 just got his A** handed to him by that same AUTOMATIC white SC on 441 in Mexico (I didn't know 441 went all the way to Mexico!)!

I spoke to the owner of the said blk GS430, and was told he did not have the "power button" on. And furthermore the white SC was lined up a half car out .Maybe a rematch is in order..
Old 01-08-11, 03:30 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Is this the same white SC that is on a borrowed OBX ebay turbo. And running front tires for rears .. Because if it's the same one that car hasn't been consider a big juice car in, I don't know two years maybe three. Mr. Klean the definition of "BIG JUICE" is a car making 600 plus hp. So I don't think and SC running a borrowed Ebay turbo, which it's not even tuned for a BIG JUICER.. Just my two cents..
Old 01-08-11, 03:55 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys are talking like gs430's are fast lol. No offense to any owners but seriously.
Old 01-08-11, 04:04 PM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

...hmmm.okay...b/c I thought he was running a 67mm single with BC 264 Cams and a Power Squirt EMS...I wonder what size turbo and injectors he has? Either way, BIG JUICE or not, i'm sure it's better than 440's and a stock ECU...i'mjustsayin
Old 01-08-11, 04:30 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Ha, ha...Mr. Klean! Wait a minute, are you the owner of said Black SC or are you just defending your friend, I'm confused?

Also, yes I signed over the title because it would have been too much for the Black SC it seems so I got the Kia which is in the league of the Black SC to hang with..
Old 01-08-11, 04:32 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

This just in!

Blah, blah, blah...John cheated, he ran the red light before it changed to green and got like a 1.5 car jump so by the time I got next to him the OBX spooled and it was all she wrote. Hey, the OBX is too much for the GS..

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa