Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-11, 09:00 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MRxSLAYx
Friday it is. See you then

I'm down to dig, but only at the track. The street is a bit dangerous at our hp levels. I'm open to the 40&60 roll's though. Things are getting fun
Depends on where you do the dig. I'm not about stopping in the middle of the highway

My race is pretty much over when I throw 5th, as the R154 trans is basically a 4spd + over drive, haha. I'm good for a 40 roll then. I'll let you know as soon as the car is moving again!!!! Looking forward to it.
Old 01-11-11, 09:14 AM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

for chits and giggles do a 5th gear and a 8th gear run..
Old 01-11-11, 12:30 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MRxSLAYx
^^^ We'll see after the race. Ive already proven myself in the community so lets see what he can do. Remember, their is a reason im not afraid to run the 650+whp Sc's
I believe you misread/understood my humor . You made a bold statement.. Robert on the other hand had me LMAO . I never seen him post in that manner before .. He made multiple bold statement vs your single call out.. So by no means was my comment a dig at your " legendary " street creditability..

But I see everything has worked out for the best.. I too am looking forward to this ( Clash in the Sawgrass)

Robert word of advice, come with all your ponies !! Cause 475 isn't gonna cut it..
Old 01-11-11, 12:42 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by //LRD
I believe you misread/understood my humor . You made a bold statement.. Robert on the other hand had me LMAO . I never seen him post in that manner before .. He made multiple bold statement vs your single call out.. So by no means was my comment a dig at your " legendary " street creditability..

But I see everything has worked out for the best.. I too am looking forward to this ( Clash in the Sawgrass)

Robert word of advice, come with all your ponies !! Cause 475 isn't gonna cut it..
I believe you misread/understood my statement. But its all good. My "Legendary" Street Cred shall not fail me

Friday is gonna be fun
Winner get free truck stop?????
Old 01-11-11, 01:22 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

I won't be ready by Friday, but I'm dieing to see el rojo burrito go!
Old 01-12-11, 08:16 AM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn i hate the fact that i'm going to miss this...smfh
Old 01-12-11, 05:43 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by BAD954BOI
damn i hate the fact that i'm going to miss this...smfh
Time To Get Wrenching Dawg
Old 01-30-11, 10:03 PM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by n!k0y@
WELL SAID SHAMEED

wow nicoya (arturo), that is really bad, you whit a 2j 6 speed and single you got your *** handed by a 1j??? really???
You gotta learn to read my friend. Hooked on Phonicz really works..try it!

He said when I HAD THE 1J...

and even still, I yeah I have a running daily driven 2JZ6TT with a small single on a STOCK computer and no afc or anything...still pushin the stock SC fuel pump and 440's...no dyno, no tune, no nothing..just bolted everything on and set it to 11lbs of boost. ..and yes, I was on 11.2 lbs when Mr. LRD was talkin chit on his 19lbs...I should hope he wld be able to walk me...but definitely not by two lil mini cooper car lengths...lol.

@ the end of the day, my chit looks Klean, runs fine and sounds awesome. Oh, and most importantly, is reliable.
Old 01-31-11, 01:19 AM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

...ok, so before I got side-tracked into misplaced hype, I was driving out from Alaska on my way through Mexico minding my own business, when one of those cute lil Hyundai genisis coupes comes next to me blowin off...so I continue on my way (pissed b/c the jerk place in Mexico is closed on Sunday's) and the sucka slows down and then speeds up next to me and keeps blowin off back to back to back...okay, so I figured, since he's sneezin off with his lil bov, lemme show him what it sounds like when you got the flu..the bird flu...i sped up and blew off back @ him and he stopped his chit (i guess that's when he realized, damn, this ain't no honda)..

So abt 5 minutes later, he comes back up again...(I guess his girl in the passenger seat punked him so he felt like he should redeem himself). We come to the light by the theatre formally known as Muvico and I let dude get a head start out of the dig while I finished my text and then I hit it and walked him spanked him and lft him abt 20 cars. Of course he came back for more in disbelief and I just repeated the same each time.

That is all...now back to our regualrly scheduled programs already in progress.
Old 01-31-11, 03:11 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Mr. Klean
You gotta learn to read my friend. Hooked on Phonicz really works..try it!

He said when I HAD THE 1J...

and even still, I yeah I have a running daily driven 2JZ6TT with a small single on a STOCK computer and no afc or anything...still pushin the stock SC fuel pump and 440's...no dyno, no tune, no nothing..just bolted everything on and set it to 11lbs of boost. ..and yes, I was on 11.2 lbs when Mr. LRD was talkin chit on his 19lbs...I should hope he wld be able to walk me...but definitely not by two lil mini cooper car lengths...lol.

@ the end of the day, my chit looks Klean, runs fine and sounds awesome. Oh, and most importantly, is reliable.
Gotta love it now see what happens when you wake up a bear outta hibernation. NIKOY lol
Old 01-31-11, 11:03 AM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

LOL... Mr. klean was that another service annoucment sponsored by Club Lexus?
Old 01-31-11, 04:40 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mr. Klean
...ok, so before I got side-tracked into misplaced hype, I was driving out from Alaska on my way through Mexico minding my own business, when one of those cute lil Hyundai genisis coupes comes next to me blowin off...so I continue on my way (pissed b/c the jerk place in Mexico is closed on Sunday's) and the sucka slows down and then speeds up next to me and keeps blowin off back to back to back...okay, so I figured, since he's sneezin off with his lil bov, lemme show him what it sounds like when you got the flu..the bird flu...i sped up and blew off back @ him and he stopped his chit (i guess that's when he realized, damn, this ain't no honda)..

So abt 5 minutes later, he comes back up again...(I guess his girl in the passenger seat punked him so he felt like he should redeem himself). We come to the light by the theatre formally known as Muvico and I let dude get a head start out of the dig while I finished my text and then I hit it and walked him spanked him and lft him abt 20 cars. Of course he came back for more in disbelief and I just repeated the same each time.

That is all...now back to our regualrly scheduled programs already in progress.

Nice job neighbor
Old 02-05-11, 09:22 AM
k93
Driver

HUMMMM A. P. B. ON A Hyundai KILLA............... CASH REWARD!!!!!! OR BETA YET A FREE TANK OF GAS
Old 02-05-11, 10:00 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ran a black 02-03 wrx on my way home from work. Don't know his exact mods but he had an exhaust and was lowered. We were at a light. When it turned green, I took off slowly and I noticed he took off hard so I decided to go after him. He was already about 2 cars ahead when I decided to go. I spun alot in 1st and when I went in 2nd I got traction again. By around 80mph I was side by side and starting to walk him. At around 100mph we let off and I was ahead by a couple cars. He flashed me and turned off.

It was a good we stopped because we both came up to a state trooper checking speed.
Old 02-06-11, 09:18 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Taking a ride on Sunrise heading eastbound. A 2010 Camaro SS did a fly by, and cut me off only to get only to get on the Turnpike on ramp. I didn't have any intent to take the Turnpike until this DB cut me off. He went northbound , and I followed. Before we even got off the on ramp dude hit it. Needless to say in went wot to match his actions . Even though I was only on 16lbs I went around the Camaro. I was somewhat surprise it wasn't as easy as thought I would be.. . But still SC300 1 Camaro 0

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa