Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-11, 05:32 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

On the way back from Tampa I was cruising along with Mr. Tee, when a G35 coupe decided to cut me off. I had my wife in the car. And unlike Dinh's wife, which would of giving him the "go for it look".. Mine gave me the don't even think about it look..followed by What the hell honey !!!! as my foot got planted and I was soon approaching 1&@ mph. The best part is Terry was right beside me wot aswell. I took the left, Terry took the right side. Nice fly by Tee ..
Old 04-27-11, 08:00 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Fear this !!!

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa-gen-2-blue-plate.jpg

^^^^ It's gonna hurt a lot of feelings ^^^^

Last edited by //LRD; 04-27-11 at 08:07 PM.
Old 04-28-11, 05:12 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Fear this !!!

Attachment 208395

^^^^ It's gonna hurt a lot of feelings ^^^^
That is a weird looking rim, mr wheel get it.
Old 04-28-11, 05:20 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by shaodome
That is a weird looking rim, mr wheel get it.

LOL yeah it definitely has something to do with my rear wheels ..
Old 04-28-11, 07:00 AM
B16da9
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Reading your stories makes me wish my IS wasn't such a cow and that the Integra was more than a handling *****.
Old 04-28-11, 07:23 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

So....I was actually tried by a chick (didn't know it was a chick at the time ) this past Sunday ... She was driving a boosted integra ... started at the light with her behind me, green light... I start to pull off so she decides to try to jump around me but leaving it in 2nd as she pulls next to me an looks over ... we start to go, she was right next to me till the second turbo came online an it was all she wrote..(ran twice). Came to the light we started talking, she figured it was going to be an easy race for her, she didnt know I was boosted, being all she knows of the GS is being on bags an nice rims as she said, I laughed and said next time you might wanna slide up front and take a look for the front mount. She gave me my props for having a clean boosted GS as I did for her being a chick driving a boosted car (sexy); she had a Honda tech shirt on so she knows the game well
Old 04-28-11, 07:45 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Blu SC3
So....I was actually tried by a chick (didn't know it was a chick at the time ) this past Sunday ... She was driving a boosted integra ... started at the light with her behind me, green light... I start to pull off so she decides to try to jump around me but leaving it in 2nd as she pulls next to me an looks over ... we start to go, she was right next to me till the second turbo came online an it was all she wrote..(ran twice). Came to the light we started talking, she figured it was going to be an easy race for her, she didnt know I was boosted, being all she knows of the GS is being on bags an nice rims as she said, I laughed and said next time you might wanna slide up front and take a look for the front mount. She gave me my props for having a clean boosted GS as I did for her being a chick driving a boosted car (sexy); she had a Honda tech shirt on so she knows the game well
She wanted your number lol, i told you that you should have macked her just for fun lol.
Old 04-28-11, 08:22 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by japspec
She wanted your number lol, i told you that you should have macked her just for fun lol.
Got the impression she wasn't playing on the home team : )
Old 04-28-11, 01:40 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blu SC3

Come on pretty boy, stop picking on the N/A Honda.
Old 04-28-11, 03:40 PM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Come on pretty boy, stop picking on the N/A Honda.
lol how did I know you were going to say something like this
Old 04-28-11, 03:50 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Six speed SC vs Auto SC

I heard that there were a few runs between a six speed SC and an Auto SC last weekend? Anyone know what was the outcome?
Old 04-30-11, 09:21 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So.....................

So, its been a good time since the the IS has seen the road I decided that its time to stretch the legs and take it for a work out. I get in pull her out the garage and let her idle for about 5 minutes. I cruise out the neighborhood and the first thing I do is head east on Saigon Blvd and Brazil Street in canada. coming up to a light I stopped and blasted the music, like how i use before this Married with childrens episode.

pulling up to the light next to me is a white Jaguar XKR I start to feel this adrenaline rush pumping threw my body. The light turns green and he creeps out slowly and so I thought he didn't want none of these. I cruise out a little bit faster then him, the Jaguar goes WOT and so do I, but alot slower waiting for boost is one of the thing I hate the most from my car. 28LBS and 1st, 2nd and finally my 3rd gear later he drops his anchor and I fly by this fool stretching cars....................

I WIN
Old 04-30-11, 04:01 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DINH300
So.....................

So, its been a good time since the the IS has seen the road I decided that its time to stretch the legs and take it for a work out. I get in pull her out the garage and let her idle for about 5 minutes. I cruise out the neighborhood and the first thing I do is head east on Saigon Blvd and Brazil Street in canada. coming up to a light I stopped and blasted the music, like how i use before this Married with childrens episode.

pulling up to the light next to me is a white Jaguar XKR I start to feel this adrenaline rush pumping threw my body. The light turns green and he creeps out slowly and so I thought he didn't want none of these. I cruise out a little bit faster then him, the Jaguar goes WOT and so do I, but alot slower waiting for boost is one of the thing I hate the most from my car. 28LBS and 1st, 2nd and finally my 3rd gear later he drops his anchor and I fly by this fool stretching cars....................

I WIN
oh boy here we go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frGLMtGsotc
Old 04-30-11, 04:36 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DINH300
So.....................

I WIN
I saw the sig and was ready for a good read. Nice to have you back on the boards sir...Great kill.

Originally Posted by japspec
what ?????
Old 05-01-11, 07:51 AM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I heard that there were a few runs between a six speed SC and an Auto SC last weekend? Anyone know what was the outcome?
I definelty don't kno, but would like to!!!!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa