Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vroomin350
what color was the porsche?
White with black and red rims big wing in the rear
Old 01-26-12, 06:12 AM
el3men2dr
Driver School Candidate

A bike last night on 441 at the light of hallandale/miramar. When it turned green we hit it. He was never in front of me. Windows down so I took out my hand and waved at him good bye. He gave me thumbs-up.
Old 01-26-12, 06:55 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by el3men2dr
A bike last night on 441 at the light of hallandale/miramar. When it turned green we hit it. He was never in front of me. Windows down so I took out my hand and waved at him good bye. He gave me thumbs-up.
Either that guy can't ride or he wasn't racing you? From a dig, it's impossible for you to pull on him from a light with him on a bike..
Old 01-26-12, 07:49 AM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

could be, some people are scared to hard launch a bike, specially when that front wheel ges UP!
Old 01-26-12, 02:17 PM
Cranbery
Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Either that guy can't ride or he wasn't racing you? From a dig, it's impossible for you to pull on him from a light with him on a bike..
Agreed, bikes just don't lose off the line if you drive it right. But people don't launch cause they're not comfortable with it, have to be real confident in how high that front tire goes up lol. When I've gone to okeechobee I've only seen a couple of 650+hp cars that mess with the 750 and 1000 bikes.
Old 01-30-12, 05:30 AM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
It could've been a Katana 250 or one of those skooters. But its true in an SC300 or a mkiv you need 800+ whp to get next to a 1 littler bike , and if its a low roll and he is a godd rider you need more powa!
Old 01-31-12, 09:51 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I HAVE A TWO FOR ONE :woohoo:

As some of you may know , I have had some turbo issues lately. So what do I do when these issues arise. Well I simply take out my trusty Ebay special a 62 ? 66 ? 67 mm OBX turbo not even sure, I traded a tranny for it . This turbo has to be 7 yrs old. Now lets fast forward . This turbo has been in my car for 7-8 mos. And in this time I have never returned the car from its original turbo setup. So tonight Mr. Mega Squirt aka Jordan was kind enough to fit me in. Final numbers for now were 517 @ 20lbs. Thanks Jordan no more black smoke from the tailpipes.

Now for the fun stuff

On my way back to the shop to put the SC away. I was cruising along, at 85ish. I came up on a group of cars going 60ish, This can only mean one thing ,,, FHP, yuuupp . I slow and played the waiting game like everyone else. To my left 09-10 white 550i, right behind him was a 10-11 TL . The TL driver kept looking over, okay what ever. The trooper started his exit off of Oakland park east. The TL started to jokey for position, now he is on my right and slowly building up his speed. The FHP is finally off the hwy And the next thing I know the BMW and the TL hammer it, as if they were resuming a previous race. Well ,,,,, I couldn't let them have all the fun.

Man It's a great feeling to truly enjoy ones car after all the hard work ,time and money .In that moment, It was like, all of my past frustration were blown away like the BMW and the TL..

My buddy Arturo put it best. There's nothing like paid off boost.

Here's Johnny

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa-the_shining_heres_johnny.jpg
Old 02-03-12, 06:59 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

I was on my way home tonight from //LRD's Wheel Get It shop, after getting some fresh front rubber for the gunmetal car, when a pair of projector headlights came up on me pretty fast. Unfortunately for him we hit a stoplight just as he was coming up to me. Looked like a pricey eurocar, but hard to tell at night from the front. So he was behind me at the light. A couple of guys in a big turbodiesel truck were next to me reving their engine, knowing they would be roasted. I gave them a smirk and the light turned green - so I just mashed the throttle and paddle shifted twice and I was out-of -there. And I mean out-of-there quick, leaving the pricey eurocar ( and of course the big turbodiesel ) like he was pulling an anchor!! I probably put 10 car lengths on him in about a 1/4 mile and then we hit another light. We both were turning right at the light on 441 and he took the outer lane and was able to turn before me ( one car in front of me ). Of course that did not last long as I blew by him ( and he was definitely under full throttle ) and again pulled away before turning into my housing development. Looked like the pricey eurocar was a Maserati Gran Turismo MC ( red ). Too bad for him, fun for me. Score one for the Japanese Godzilla.
Old 02-04-12, 07:00 AM
JAman
Rookie

Fresh rubber from LRD's Wheel Get It shop will make any car unbeatable Terry!
Old 02-04-12, 07:50 AM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Super nice kill on the maserati
Old 02-06-12, 03:30 AM
el3men2dr
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Vroomin350
could be, some people are scared to hard launch a bike, specially when that front wheel ges UP!
Yes. That's what happend.
Old 05-27-12, 10:13 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's bring this back up. I just had my first race since installing my new clutch and fixing other problems. Ran against a silver 6spd 350z. I don't know his mods though. Ran from a 1st gear around 15mph. I spun 1st and got into 2nd and we were side by side. Then I hit 3rd and pulled about 2 cars. And then 4th I was at least 5 cars at around 100mph.

We ran again from a 40mph but I kept blowing off next to him on purpose until I got up to 65mph and then I hit 3rd and walked him.

I think I can finally turn up the boost now.
Old 05-27-12, 10:35 PM
Justin2JZ
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Glad this was bumped, took down a 6 speed G35S sedan in my 535i on 95 on my way up here to Georgia. I stopped to pee at the St Lucie rest stop, just for fun I did a wot pull up to about 100 or so merging back on and i guess I blew by the G35. I slowed to 80 or so and I hear a well pronounced V6 coming from behind and then i saw the G, he signaled beside me. I nodded and rolled my windows down and downshifted, I guess to signal that he was in a 6 speed he double clutched when he downshifted. I honked 3 times and we took off from 65 or so, we were dead even til about 90 or so but I started to pull all the way up to 135 or so then let off, just a guesstimate I think I had about 5 or so cars on him. My Bimmer might not as reliable as my Lex but its damn sure fast for a bone stock car.

Last edited by Justin2JZ; 05-27-12 at 10:40 PM.
Old 05-28-12, 07:24 AM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Let's bring this back up. I just had my first race since installing my new clutch and fixing other problems. Ran against a silver 6spd 350z. I don't know his mods though. Ran from a 1st gear around 15mph. I spun 1st and got into 2nd and we were side by side. Then I hit 3rd and pulled about 2 cars. And then 4th I was at least 5 cars at around 100mph.

We ran again from a 40mph but I kept blowing off next to him on purpose until I got up to 65mph and then I hit 3rd and walked him.

I think I can finally turn up the boost now.
YESSS!!! Lol there's nothing like turning that boost up^^^ DO IT DO IT DO IT...lol
If it can't hold just turn it down to the sweet spot

Originally Posted by SRTGS300
Glad this was bumped, took down a 6 speed G35S sedan in my 535i on 95 on my way up here to Georgia. I stopped to pee at the St Lucie rest stop, just for fun I did a wot pull up to about 100 or so merging back on and i guess I blew by the G35. I slowed to 80 or so and I hear a well pronounced V6 coming from behind and then i saw the G, he signaled beside me. I nodded and rolled my windows down and downshifted, I guess to signal that he was in a 6 speed he double clutched when he downshifted. I honked 3 times and we took off from 65 or so, we were dead even til about 90 or so but I started to pull all the way up to 135 or so then let off, just a guesstimate I think I had about 5 or so cars on him. My Bimmer might not as reliable as my Lex but its damn sure fast for a bone stock car.
NICE KILL!!!
Old 05-28-12, 10:18 AM
Justin2JZ
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks bro.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa