Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-08, 07:28 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was on 163rd today going east bound from 6th ave I left the light and this kid in a red 92 240sx with a SR20 I guess starts to show off his greddy BOV next to me. I guess he most of stop with me at the light or something but I wasn't paying any attention. I guess he most have gotten it out of the shop or something like that and went boost happy so I didn't want to spoil his moments of Joy cause I was like that at one point. I go up to 10th ave and this time I eyeballed his car and I guess I eyeballed the wrong way and he revs hard and harder each time. the light turns green I put the petal to the metal. I pull out necked with him then I go into boost and my car starts to loose traction pulling out of 1st the car was still spinning. and all the way to 70 with out traction. then I let off and cruised he pulls up next to me at the light on 15th and looks at me ****** faced.
Old 11-21-08, 03:09 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

so you got your car back , hows it running now
Old 11-21-08, 05:48 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
so you got your car back , hows it running now
It run really well, I love it more then before.
Old 11-21-08, 07:15 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
I was on 163rd today going east bound from 6th ave I left the light and this kid in a red 92 240sx with a SR20 I guess starts to show off his greddy BOV next to me. I guess he most of stop with me at the light or something but I wasn't paying any attention. I guess he most have gotten it out of the shop or something like that and went boost happy so I didn't want to spoil his moments of Joy cause I was like that at one point. I go up to 10th ave and this time I eyeballed his car and I guess I eyeballed the wrong way and he revs hard and harder each time. the light turns green I put the petal to the metal. I pull out necked with him then I go into boost and my car starts to loose traction pulling out of 1st the car was still spinning. and all the way to 70 with out traction. then I let off and cruised he pulls up next to me at the light on 15th and looks at me ****** faced.

Don't let those ball back tires give you a false sense of horse power.lol
JK I,m glad to see the car running so well.Jimmy don't play

Last edited by //LRD; 11-21-08 at 08:11 AM.
Old 11-21-08, 08:21 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Don't let those ball back tires give you a false sense of horse power.lol

There not balded there slicks
Old 11-21-08, 09:09 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Chevii and I were driving home tonight from John's house so we were headed west on 595 to I 75 south and as we all know there's construction going on at the onramp to I 75. Well, I was able to squeeze in front of an 18 wheeler and Chevii got stuck behind of the truck so I left Chevii behind and was cruising about 55mph on I 75 waiting for Chevii to catch up. I looked in my rear view mirror and here he comes probably doing at least 140mph with a
ZO6 trailing by five cars getting his *** whooped by Chevii, well of course I had to join in the fun so I hit it and caught up with the ZO6 and pulled alongside and I guess the ZO6 thought, "Good, I could probably get a win off this Coupe since the other one was to fast". But to his surprise, and I was actually kind of surprised the trailer lengths in which I left this guy behind. When I caught up to Chevii, we both slowed down to wait for the ZO6 to give him some more but I guess he didn't want anymore of our coupes. Because he trailed us from Sheridan all the way to Miramar and wouldn't pull up alongside us......

Lexus..Win(2) ZO6...Loss
That's so funny! Was it a Black Z06?

They walk around like they got the biggest ***** in town. Turns out weez gotz the real Johnson! LOL
Old 11-21-08, 04:48 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DINH300
There not balded there slicks

Excuse me sir I said ball not balded.lol I did mean balded though.Yo your car is making some nice power now so just be careful alright.
Old 11-21-08, 11:30 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
That's so funny! Was it a Black Z06?

They walk around like they got the biggest ***** in town. Turns out weez gotz the real Johnson! LOL
LMAO
Old 11-23-08, 07:53 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

uh oh.... uh oh.... uh oh.... time for a story from shlomboy

well i was heading up to JMlexus to see whats on their lot and maybe snag an LS400... on the way i see a v6 mustang (newbody) think it was 07 being a hard *** swerving in between lanes and all that on sawgrass expy... ANYWAY i catch up and try him and whaddya know he goes for it so we slow to 30mph and he counts to three with his fingers and OFF we go... OWNED!! got to 120 mph and i was already 3-4 car lengths ahead and he lets off so i slow down and ask him if he wants some more... dumbass wanted some more and got to 30mph once more i got to 130 mph and slowed down and wanted to say good run to him... but like a ***** he merged onto the exit and dipped....
Old 11-23-08, 09:34 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Shlomboy
uh oh.... uh oh.... uh oh.... time for a story from shlomboy

well i was heading up to JMlexus to see whats on their lot and maybe snag an LS400... on the way i see a v6 mustang (newbody) think it was 07 being a hard *** swerving in between lanes and all that on sawgrass expy... ANYWAY i catch up and try him and whaddya know he goes for it so we slow to 30mph and he counts to three with his fingers and OFF we go... OWNED!! got to 120 mph and i was already 3-4 car lengths ahead and he lets off so i slow down and ask him if he wants some more... dumbass wanted some more and got to 30mph once more i got to 130 mph and slowed down and wanted to say good run to him... but like a ***** he merged onto the exit and dipped....
not too shaby..... Very nice taking out American Muscle like that.
So did you buy anything?
Old 11-23-08, 09:43 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

not yet but you guys are going to hate me when i might get this 07 gt i got a deal on
Old 11-24-08, 06:13 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Shlomboy
not yet but you guys are going to hate me when i might get this 07 gt i got a deal on
Nice.... stick a 2j in it..LOL
Old 11-24-08, 07:58 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default THOSE DAMN 335I's

Sunday morning I was driving west on Sunrise heading to Sawgrass.So driving along and in my rear view is a silver 335i.And this car is doing everything possible to get around all the traffic on Sunrise.As we are approaching Pine Isl this kid is on my *** big time.And just as we reach the intersection of Pine Isl and Sunrise still heading west at the light.I look over and sure enough this guy couldn't of been over 20yrs old.So I'm thinking should I waste my gas on this guy.Hell ya light turn green we both floored it and I got blown away bad.The BMW still had his paper plates boy I made his day.And as for me .And today this Monday morning I got my *** handed to me again this time go south on University by another BMW 335i.This one was greenish blue. He beat me like a red headed step child.That's it I am so adding a Nitrous bottle to my Ford Explorer.Lol
Old 11-24-08, 08:08 AM
SH212
Dances with goats

Well you were in your explorer its not like they got you in your SC... if that hapend than we would have some problems lol
Old 11-24-08, 09:35 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Sunday morning I was driving west on Sunrise heading to Sawgrass.So driving along and in my rear view is a silver 335i.And this car is doing everything possible to get around all the traffic on Sunrise.As we are approaching Pine Isl this kid is on my *** big time.And just as we reach the intersection of Pine Isl and Sunrise still heading west at the light.I look over and sure enough this guy couldn't of been over 20yrs old.So I'm thinking should I waste my gas on this guy.Hell ya light turn green we both floored it and I got blown away bad.The BMW still had his paper plates boy I made his day.And as for me .And today this Monday morning I got my *** handed to me again this time go south on University by another BMW 335i.This one was greenish blue. He beat me like a red headed step child.That's it I am so adding a Nitrous bottle to my Ford Explorer.Lol
LOL LOL LOL

you had me there John.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa