Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-08, 09:00 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Lets keep beating that horse, its already glue and the bottles almost empty.
Old 11-26-08, 09:03 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
Lets keep beating that horse, its already glue and the bottles almost empty.

What chu talken about??
Old 11-26-08, 09:18 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DINH300
You can't confirm that as of yet. I was talking about 10 to 30 degree F.
din you have no idea do you

if tuned properly from start temp has no bearing for thats why its called STANDALONE

you mean you are saying everyone in the northeast reg in the winter cannot drive their car

i dont know about you but i watched my tuner access the diff maps and such and he explained how the maps work in relation to cold start enrichment , target idle control warm enrichment , iat temp correction etc etc etc etc etc etc

YOU GET THE POINT
Old 11-26-08, 09:54 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dew23
Not true your aem has o2 feed back which most people use for cruise mode to get good gas mileage .
wrong dave , i have no 02 feedback , we use aem wideband for complete feedback period , i actually removed all 02 sensors except wideband

i meant we dont use narrowband for feedback
Old 11-26-08, 09:55 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dew23
Wrong that is why you have a iat sensor to compensiate for diff things.
dave iat compensates for ambient air temp corrections within tb or air going into throttle body/intake plen
Old 11-26-08, 11:15 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

look guys

i dont want to give anyone here the impression that i am trying to come off as a know it all tool but those that know me for awhile know i pride myself on doing loads and loads of research and i ask questions from those in the know

their are certain things i know as fact and some as opinion just like the next guy

all my intent is to convey pos info those who are lacking that have been imparted to me

so on that note i am out this thread unless i have a kill story which i wont becuase i have a slow car and cant drive
Old 11-26-08, 02:24 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 11-27-08, 07:36 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Holiday edition of who did you blow away

With the passing of Thanks giving.The holidays are officially here .And I would like to ask, a favor of our local CL members.So here it is, during the holidays all I ask is when engaging in a fun run with someone and you happen to win.Slow down and let them pull beside you and give them a as to say hey buddy or a little wave of the hand as to say happy holidays .I ensure you'll get a warm and fuzzy feeling from this holiday like greeting.You'll know deep down inside that your not just a mad raceout for blood.But instead an owner of a really fast Lexus.A car that represent class and sophistication .And if they want more then that all goes out the window.Just please don't forget the holiday spirit and remember to give them a and a wave as you blow by them again.Lol Thank you all and have a safe and happy holidays.
Old 11-28-08, 05:39 AM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Well said John
Old 11-28-08, 06:04 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Nicely said john.
Old 11-28-08, 09:26 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

I left towers today early because I had some stuff to do on my way home I was cruising at a 65MPH with my Cruise control I went on till I approach Hiatus a BMW pulls next to me with the Windows down. I looked over and this guy was looking at me and I thought he wanted to race. I wasn't in the mood to race cause I was pretty pissed off that I had to leave tower early. I kept driving and this guy keeps looking over at my car I thought he was watching my TV. He waves at me and simile and I wave back and simile. I got to the point where I had to break off into south I75 and I went over the bridge at this point I start to wave my cell phone to call my wife. This guy then starts to wave his phone and be really friendly. I start to talk to my wife then I braked hard because a car had cut into my lane. The BMW was in front of me but on my right side.

I existed off of Sheridan Rd east and this BMW was following me. I thought this guy was stalking me. I approached a red light and the right lane had 6 cars and the left had 3 so I stop at the lane that had 6 lanes. My worst mistake he stop next to me to ask for my number as if he new me. I ignored him completely and I went on way. He then follows me I busted a U-turn and he was doing the same I notice he had a Rainbow sticker on his bumper and I was thinking in my head O --- SHUT he hitting on me. So he starts to chase me I swear this was a bad dream or someone was playing a nasty prank. I got back on to I-75 and thankfully I had boost on my side and WOT to griffin and made a u turn and lost him.

that was scary as hell. I would not wish that upon my worst enemy. be hit on by a gay dude.
Old 11-28-08, 09:40 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

L M F A O ! ! ! ! ! ! !

thats too funny DIN had a rough week but damn that was funny!!
Old 11-28-08, 10:15 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DINH300
I left towers today early because I had some stuff to do on my way home I was cruising at a 65MPH with my Cruise control I went on till I approach Hiatus a BMW pulls next to me with the Windows down. I looked over and this guy was looking at me and I thought he wanted to race. I wasn't in the mood to race cause I was pretty pissed off that I had to leave tower early. I kept driving and this guy keeps looking over at my car I thought he was watching my TV. He waves at me and simile and I wave back and simile. I got to the point where I had to break off into south I75 and I went over the bridge at this point I start to wave my cell phone to call my wife. This guy then starts to wave his phone and be really friendly. I start to talk to my wife then I braked hard because a car had cut into my lane. The BMW was in front of me but on my right side.

I existed off of Sheridan Rd east and this BMW was following me. I thought this guy was stalking me. I approached a red light and the right lane had 6 cars and the left had 3 so I stop at the lane that had 6 lanes. My worst mistake he stop next to me to ask for my number as if he new me. I ignored him completely and I went on way. He then follows me I busted a U-turn and he was doing the same I notice he had a Rainbow sticker on his bumper and I was thinking in my head O --- SHUT he hitting on me. So he starts to chase me I swear this was a bad dream or someone was playing a nasty prank. I got back on to I-75 and thankfully I had boost on my side and WOT to griffin and made a u turn and lost him.

that was scary as hell. I would not wish that upon my worst enemy. be hit on by a gay dude.
Grrrrrr!YOU SEXY THANG YOU! YUMMY!
Old 11-29-08, 12:25 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

That was gay fiction story.
Old 11-29-08, 05:34 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

din get out of the nail salon business and start your booming career at saturday night live ( the snl writing team) as one of their chief writers

man was that a funny story , fact or ficition who cares , it was funny

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa