Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-09, 09:50 PM
HippoSleek
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
It's obvious Dinh won't be able to tell this story.Is there any one who witness these runs????Please post the details. Ed I know you went.Did you see this go down??.And what red SC was that you Punky???
Here's the down low on what happen that night. I just had left towers and was on my way west to the ----- ---- and I left ahead of the Pack chasing down a Graphite Evo 8. I didn't get to run him because we ran into alot of traffic getting there he got on the ramp to south -- and I stayed going ---- bound. I called up the black SC and he told me to wait on the side of the road and they will be there shortly. the pack eventually kept up and I joined them. I lined up with Mr blue SC I couldn't tell wether or not he was going to run because I had my windows down my tints where dark and its dark outside.

I lined with Blue SC and Blue SC and I went and ED got on the 3rd lane to the left and kept going and Blue SC and I got off the gas. Red & Black get a head and Blue and I rolled from a 60mph. 3rd beep I pulled him by 1 car getting our of 2nd. 3rd gear I kept pulling. we approach the off ramp I cut in front of him by mistake. We got on the main road to get there and started to head ----- bound. I lined up with blue at 50 mph and 3 beeps and he spooled and I did as well I got a 1.5 cars once I got into 3rd and maybe 2.5 or 3 cars by the time I hit speed cut.

I then creep up to black and lined with him 65 roll I'm in 2nd gear and 3rd beep I WOT and he does the same he pulls on me by .5 of a car going out of 2nd and got 1.5 cars on me and I hit speed cut.

Originally Posted by //PUNKY
Your info is a little off, my man.

^^^^ he had JZ Twin Turbo syndrome and was left way behind and when he finally got there he told everybody he got lost.

Last edited by HippoSleek; 01-03-09 at 09:58 PM.
Old 01-04-09, 05:49 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

my god how things get jaded

heres how it went

just after coming onto i75 after i595 din decides as usual for alittle fun so he gets a quick smack down by me , he then proceeds to pick on blue sc (chris ) but i was toooooo far ahead to see what happened behind although chris said he lost , not babdly but lost to din ,, as far as red sc (terry) i did not see or hear of them 2 getting into it

now on us27 din decides again to line up to me , i had no intention of running anyone for i didnt want to pressure car unitl after retune in about 2+ weeks with a few upgrades but anyways i kept it on low boost he lines up does his famous 3 beeps i let him jump first , i was in third and nail about 50% maybe 60% throttle and by the time i hit around 130 which came in a blink i could barely see his headlights .. and yes din for the inital jump i had about a car length or so but no dinh by the time full boost came in it must have been like 3+ car lengths maybe bus length because when i looked down i was doing about 130 i give din credit for when he launches in 2gear from a roll with the smaller turbo and auto tranny it does take a second or 2 to get past him but then again thats just the larger turbo spooling then all hell breaks loose .. had i have been on high boost and started in or gear down to second i would have spewd rocks all over his windshield

its funny again how dinh always parades a win or flyby but skirts the losses or jades the truth i know i dont for again i stated in that 240 thread I GOT MY a$$ handed to me

Last edited by lexforlife; 01-04-09 at 05:56 AM.
Old 01-04-09, 06:06 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

din your car runs well bottom line but you have yet to release its potential .. get your fuel right , get that standalone we talked about and you will kicking some serious butt

right now if i was you i would not be pressuring the car as often as you do until things are right

why run with john , jerome, me,damien etc etc when you know we all in the upper 400 range (me soon to be in the upper 500 range if motor hold together i pray) are you hoping for a mishift by one of us or a miracle to say you won

get your mods done on the car , get it running safely and making power effiently and then we all can have some fun but dont blow it up prematurely just because you have a spare block at home , thats just throwing money away , and some friendly advice , stop passing ur car around from shop to shop like a $2 ***** .. pick one shop that can bring your car to completion for "toooo many hands in the pot spoils the soup"
Old 01-04-09, 11:45 AM
HippoSleek
Driver School Candidate

3 interceptions
Old 01-04-09, 12:08 PM
HippoSleek
Driver School Candidate

4 interceptions
Old 01-04-09, 02:40 PM
kjl2007
Pole Position

Heres my story.. I got a stock IS250. Last night me and a couple of friends are going to Strikes the bowling alley in Davy, and then we meet up with my best friends cousin, he has a lancer. Not the evo but the one right before it the Sport one. Well first run was a 20 roll. He was beating me bout half a car till i started catching up at around 90 but there was traffic so we had to slow down. Then on the way back home on I-75, we were doing round 50 and we ran it from there twice I beat him big time.. both times. When then some Mercedes came out of nowhere gunning it, I slowed down cuz I had that bad feeling. Next thing you know, cops following the Mercedes. Haha
Old 01-04-09, 06:34 PM
HippoSleek
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Punky
Din here is the funny thing, during my drive on the way there I called you and heard nothing but noise coming from your phone, so I called Ed when I was on Griffin and he told me it was a Citgo and it was actually a marathon So I went past it an I was actually there before you all, I happend to see a bunch of guys with HIDs coming from the other side of the road and assumed it was you all. So me on Griffin in a 35 mph zone was there just as quick as you all

excuses excuses excuses is that a new symptoms for 1JZ syndrome or 2JZ syndrome.
Old 01-04-09, 06:51 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kjl2007
Heres my story.. I got a stock IS250. Last night me and a couple of friends are going to Strikes the bowling alley in Davy, and then we meet up with my best friends cousin, he has a lancer. Not the evo but the one right before it the Sport one. Well first run was a 20 roll. He was beating me bout half a car till i started catching up at around 90 but there was traffic so we had to slow down. Then on the way back home on I-75, we were doing round 50 and we ran it from there twice I beat him big time.. both times. When then some Mercedes came out of nowhere gunning it, I slowed down cuz I had that bad feeling. Next thing you know, cops following the Mercedes. Haha

Thats what I'm talking bout,nice one.A friend and I usually take off from my job Friday nights heading to towers.My boy Roger has a Supra and he and I then to go wide open every time we cruz.Most of the time he take off and I play catch up,or some times it the another way around.What ever the case this one particular Friday we were up to are usual,but as soon as we got west on 595 we both decided to chill and within a half a mile there sat FHP in a speed trap position.Man that shet was freaking close..

Good story KJ.
Old 01-04-09, 07:11 PM
HippoSleek
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by //LRD
Glad to see your back.

But here is a list that you should try to follow

1)watch your languages
2)play nice with punky
3)keep putting together our local meets
4)try not to smack talk to much (optional)
5)and most important, no dual personality !!!!!!!!

hehe
Punky won't join the dark side so there is no better way then peer pressure.
Old 01-04-09, 07:24 PM
HippoSleek
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Punky
If the nitrous doesnt agree well with my motor, you will see me boosting more than likely.
that what I'm talking about.
Old 01-04-09, 07:40 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by HippoSleek
that what I'm talking about.
After screwing around with Ed on 27 Friday night it has me thinking a bit more.

With a 150 shot it will have me kicking some ***, but it may eventually kick my motors ***

Hopefully it wont happen, but if it does a plan B is always good.
Old 01-04-09, 07:47 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

just be careful whos ahead of you..ed almost got swipe by some idiot in a q45
Old 01-04-09, 07:49 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

I seen that. Was it trying to race or something?
Old 01-05-09, 04:16 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
just be careful whos ahead of you..ed almost got swipe by some idiot in a q45
i know , thats why i swear by my HUGE 4 WHEEL BRAKES.. i was accelerating about to hit max boost and he cuts in front , i had to jam brakes as to not run straight up his ___ and this is why i dont endorse these activities on local streets but car was feeling sooooo nice friday night i must practice more control
Old 01-05-09, 02:41 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
i know , thats why i swear by my HUGE 4 WHEEL BRAKES.. i was accelerating about to hit max boost and he cuts in front , i had to jam brakes as to not run straight up his ___ and this is why i dont endorse these activities on local streets but car was feeling sooooo nice friday night i must practice more control
Lex,

Control????those words are from your mouth to gods ears, but this is the game we play and as a loyal participant in the game most of us can't even spell control neverthless practice it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa