Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-09, 06:55 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
the 350z wasn't really a run wicked and I were just messing with the guy.As far as the e55 it was Yaad style boy in his Toyota Tacoma 94-96 with a 1jz..That e55 had to had been a pickup truck.wtf.Yaad tell boy big from me.It was awesome to watch.

I,m glad we made the drive to Rob's meet good times.Thanks to everyone who went.And Tony can't wait to see the pictures you took.I'm sure they'll be bad a$$.
Hey guys last night was great. As far as the run with the E55 and the truck, the truck is a 1990 toyota SR-5. The E55 came up on me the nodded and looked over at LRD & Wicked sc. the saw the truck w/ the 1j. The truck was in fourth and about to exit the saw the E55 looked and him, (he was about to exit )he floored 4th then dropped 3th they were neck and neck for about 3 seconds, then the truck had to exit. the damn E55 is fast a hell but he probably had a nice moist seat when he thought that his E55 was going to fall to a 1990 Sr-5 Truck. It was awesome to watch. And to thing that i was going to carry my Camcorder. Oh well next time. the truck will be tunned in about a month. Peace

Last edited by Yaad_style; 01-06-09 at 06:58 PM.
Old 01-06-09, 08:43 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ^^^^^^^^^^

Yea I was LMAO when I saw the truck side by side with the E55.I started to chase the E55 down, and was coming up on it.Then it hit me, I 'm smack in the middle of Pembroke Pines and my radar detector giving me K band warnings.So I just let it go.As a friend of mine says I was practicing can-trol, I mean kontrol. lol
Old 01-06-09, 09:16 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
I have this one Itch its been bugging and it makes me feel like crap.

30 minutes ago I was coming back from my cousins house on Pines and 174th and I got to the point were I was at the light on town gate. I look over to the side and notice a Black STI revving this motor. he takes off and I take off I accidently hit the shifter and my car went into 2nd gear. The shifter is misaligned so sometime it can go into 2nd even tho It suppose to be in drive.

I accidently take the car into boost and I loose the tail, ok no problem I let off the gas. I guess the STI took it the wrong way and he started to WOT and then he flu pass me at 70+ maybe and turn on his hazards...... WTF. he jumps in front of my face and stops at the light before you go over the I75 overpass. the light turns green and he goes WOT again I didn't even bother to step on it cause I wasn't going to grip. he then goes half way over the overpass and turns on his Hazards. WTF!!!

He never even gave me a sign or signal he wanted to race and all of a sudden he flips his hazards on after he pulls on me my like 1/4mile. I had no intention of racing nor did I want to because I have bad tires and I don't run out the hole.
I was coming back from the Starbucks where we usually meet at. I was driving home when I ran into this black STI I noticed that it was the same driver that didn't give me a chance last time.

I was past town gate and I looked him and I go WOT. I got up to 90 and flip my Hazards on. he stopped behind me at the light before we crossed over the I-75 overpass. the Light turns green and I rolled out of the light with the rest of the crowd to make sure that this guy couldn't launch on me from a stop or low MPH. once traffic got to 50mph I WOT again and I pulled 2 cars by 90 and flip my hazards. I got on the left lane and was about to go onto I-75. this guy follows me. We are at the light about to make a left turn onto I-75. he rolled his windows down and said to me you never gave me a chance to race you and you flip your hazards on.

I told him well you did the same $**t to me last time when we ran. the light turns green and we rolled onto I-75 we got to the point where we were going 60 and he wanted to roll from there. I beep 1st and he left that was suppose to happen, he slowed down and lined with me and I pointed 3 fingers and did a beeping action so this dump idiot would unstand. I made the 1st beep, 2nd beep, and the 3rd beep we both went. I slowly started to pull I took him to 100 and he fell behind by 1 car. I flip my hazards to make sure he sees what should of really happen that night several months back.

I got my revenge and that all that needs to be said.
Old 01-07-09, 05:12 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

nice kill!
Old 01-07-09, 07:00 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Heres a couple of videos of LRD and Wicked SC cruisin on the highway going to the meet

LRD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFjuVgpk1BM

Wicked SC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOjGzAOPl4s
Old 01-07-09, 07:24 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

^^^^ the video looks awesome but the audio sucks
Old 01-07-09, 07:28 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
Heres a couple of videos of LRD and Wicked SC cruisin on the highway going to the meet

LRD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFjuVgpk1BM

Wicked SC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOjGzAOPl4s
Thanks Tony.I think this thread is going to blow up for 2009.Now we got video, nice test run

Hey was that Dinh getting smoked.LOL

I'm just kidding we all were just cruising.except for Mr.Wicked
Old 01-07-09, 08:16 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Videos now SHIIITTTTTTTTTT. Lovin it. The Truck is gettign ready
Old 01-07-09, 08:26 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

^^^I need video of his truck..that tacoma was fast..
Old 01-07-09, 10:24 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Good stuff. Wicked SC's car moves out. I need to finish my car. I want to have some fun too.
Old 01-08-09, 07:59 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

The tacoma almost hit the pole and median going on to the I-75 ramp that was a close one.
Old 01-08-09, 01:09 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Completely blew away a Challenger SRT-8. no 0-60, mostly 80+.. was expecting that car to have a little more oomf

Last edited by oztiks; 02-02-09 at 07:47 PM.
Old 01-08-09, 01:19 PM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

nice kill!! i want an F so badly!
Old 01-08-09, 01:19 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by oztiks
Completely blew away a Challenger SRT-8 on the highway today. no 0-60, mostly 80+.. was expecting that car to have a little more oomf

Yeah those thing are freakin slow.But don't tell the owners that.They think their the fastest thing on the road.Nice kill
Old 01-08-09, 08:21 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

I'll let him know. when would be good for you? The truck is a 1990 SR-5 not a tacoma

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa