Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
nice kill do your run the 20's as dailys or do you have other stock wheels
he never takes off those wheels..whats on his car he runs
Old 01-15-09 | 10:24 PM
GTS24V
Driver

I need to get de-virginized. (as LRD put it) I enjoy reading about all these kills but I think it's time I have a story to tell. I'll be on the hunt this weekend. :
Old 01-16-09 | 03:36 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

the thread is back on track I love reading these stories and I'm just glad to see them coming back
Old 01-16-09 | 04:45 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GTS24V
I need to get de-virginized. (as LRD put it) I enjoy reading about all these kills but I think it's time I have a story to tell. I'll be on the hunt this weekend. :
Dave you don't have to go hunting,Ill run you .Rollimg start lets say 130.00 up.LOL LOL
Old 01-16-09 | 05:36 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Lexforlife,

You wanted to sneak up on who ??? to do that you have to be able to cantrol, kantrol, yourself and cruise buy at less than a full open wastegate and 7000 rpm's!!
Here comes ED

Ed have you seen those new gas prices lately?

HAD to DOIT:
i dont have to worry about gas prices as i am tuned for economy unlike some that enjoys washing down cyl walls with fuel and spinning bearings i can-trol my foot
Old 01-16-09 | 05:39 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by //LRD
Ed just spoke to Terry and I was reminded that Alpha was coming down to tune your car and others.Are we having a dyno night out with the boys???
also mister high and holy boosted one it was john who opened the door about my dyno session thats upcoming , not i

why rain on someone elses parade , then again u cant help it , scarcasm is one of your strongest traits so biggup to just being roger

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
I think I'll dyno this weekend I'm shooting for 950 on 87 octane on 8lbs of boost wish me well!!!!

So sorry for the dig but enough is enough, IS this the who's *** did I beat thread or the official Eds dyno day count down????
Hijacking at its best !!!!
The NIKE slogan is "just do it" and I'll ad already!!!!

Last edited by lexforlife; 01-16-09 at 06:45 AM.
Old 01-16-09 | 05:48 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Well guys here it is. I just returned back from having a run on US 27 with my buddies 427whp civic, and yes I know that he is expected to whoop my azz due to power to weight ratio but we just wanted to see what will happen if we ran. Well, here it goes. We started from a 2nd gear roll and a three beep horn start. He got the jump by about a half of a car because of course he spooled up before I did but when I spooled up I jumped on him by a full car and that's how the race basically finished. His car is definitely running, and is running good. He wanted to run again but it started to rain and we all know that wet roads and rubber don't mix.

He stated that he doesn't want to run an up top run again and that he wants to run on the track so I definitely will have to turn up the boost but that will have to wait until my Boost controller gets sorted out...On the track I feel the civic would be a pain to beat but hey as I always say,"Someone has to win and someone has to lose"!

Civic=L
SC300=W
outstanding run love to read these

i would have loved to see this one 427 fwhp car weighs in at between 2200-2350 ur car 465-490 rwhp car weighs 3650 plus u and 20's

not taking anything away for your car hits hard as i have seen on the hwy a few times but does the equation work , can the civic driver drive , did he mishift was his turbo hooked up , tell me something did u take him past say 130 up top, i ask so i know how to run with these lite guys for you guys may make fun of the "power to weight ratio " thing but facts are facts and you cant cheat the law of physics

none the less , outstanding kill , wish my car ran as good

Last edited by lexforlife; 01-16-09 at 06:46 AM.
Old 01-16-09 | 05:59 AM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Well guys here it is. I just returned back from having a run on US 27 with my buddies 427whp civic, and yes I know that he is expected to whoop my azz due to power to weight ratio but we just wanted to see what will happen if we ran. Well, here it goes. We started from a 2nd gear roll and a three beep horn start. He got the jump by about a half of a car because of course he spooled up before I did but when I spooled up I jumped on him by a full car and that's how the race basically finished. His car is definitely running, and is running good. He wanted to run again but it started to rain and we all know that wet roads and rubber don't mix.

He stated that he doesn't want to run an up top run again and that he wants to run on the track so I definitely will have to turn up the boost but that will have to wait until my Boost controller gets sorted out...On the track I feel the civic would be a pain to beat but hey as I always say,"Someone has to win and someone has to lose"!

Civic=L
SC300=W
Good run your car moves great.
Old 01-16-09 | 06:14 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dew23
Good run your car moves great.
dave call me 954 699 4336 need to ask you a favor
Old 01-16-09 | 06:28 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Dave you don't have to go hunting,Ill run you .Rollimg start lets say 130.00 up.LOL LOL
john be careful with dave , he just got back his street killer rear end so hes on the hunt until the 7 lemon (oops i meant 7m) blows again
Old 01-16-09 | 07:00 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
john be careful with dave , he just got back his street killer rear end so hes on the hunt until the 7 lemon (oops i meant 7m) blows again
Thanks for the heads up
Old 01-16-09 | 07:18 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks for the heads up
just looking out for a fellow 2jz er
Old 01-16-09 | 08:25 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
also mister high and holy boosted one it was john who opened the door about my dyno session thats upcoming , not i

why rain on someone elses parade , then again u cant help it , scarcasm is one of your strongest traits so biggup to just being roger
Ed,
The fun in the thread is reading the stories not the saga of 1 mans quest to hide dyno days like a shell game, if you don't want the crew around on your private time don't reply to the requests. We'll still be your friend either way.

Ed, sorry you feel I'm trying to rain on your parade, The ribbing is just part of the fun within our little group who always hang out together apparently you failed to see the humor or the fact that its just grins and giggles, my mistake for assuming that your skin was a little thicker and just laugh it off for the humor value it was designed to capture so know I know that your dollies are off limits to the banter unless initiated by you! So biggup to it being just who you are!!!!

Old 01-16-09 | 11:18 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

my skin is thick as can be but you constant needling tends to go over the top and its not just me that feels that way .. i love to joke around just as much as the next guy , but know where to draw the line with your remarks and innuendo's for although you may find humor in it another around you make take offense to being laughed at ..the grins and giggles is great but man dont push the envelope so high sometimes and no with me it does not have to be invitied but i dish out as much as recieve

let the thread continue , just be aware of the next mans feelings and thoughts

as far as hiding my dyno day , where did that come from ... last time i dynoed locally i had all my guys with me , the second dyno day was up in west palm this one is just a checkup so to speak to make sure everything is okay since taking of boost leaks the third dyno time will be all out so that day i will invite all to come and see

Last edited by lexforlife; 01-16-09 at 11:23 AM.
Old 01-16-09 | 12:09 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Lexforlife,

Well now that I have a better understanding of your feelings I will take the initiative to not be so intense when playing with you (never again) ribbing is just not in your blood.

But as far as others taking it like you do we should leave that to them to express as most realize that its all in good fun!!!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa