Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-09, 01:41 PM
relic
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rudy's Chrysler 300 vs DINH's IS 300

Yes, I'm calling out DINH's slow azz IS 300 tonight on Countyline track so he needs to walk with an extra $10 to race tonight!
Old 01-16-09, 01:56 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by relic
Yes, I'm calling out DINH's slow azz IS 300 tonight on Countyline track so he needs to walk with an extra $10 to race tonight!
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , rudy must have had a good day today , 20 cars today rudy
Old 01-16-09, 02:44 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by relic
Didn't you blow your motor the last time you raced. now your down to your wifes chrysler and I don't think she will be very happy with another blown motor on the drive way.

I have a better idea when you get that piece of ****** I mean your SC ready you can give me a call and I will me more then happy to attend.
Old 01-16-09, 03:27 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Din you sound nervous of Chrysler. You told me "no v8" will beat you.
Old 01-16-09, 03:53 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Punky
Din you sound nervous of Chrysler. You told me "no v8" will beat you.
I'm not afraid I'm afraid for Rudy wife beating him up for blowing the chrysler up.
Old 01-16-09, 09:00 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Tonight was a good night we had alot of people come out and we had alot of fun.
Old 01-17-09, 07:01 AM
relic
Rookie

Originally Posted by DINH300
Tonight was a good night we had alot of people come out and we had alot of fun.
It surely was a great night! Especially when my wife's stock Chrysler on 22' rims wooped Dinh's Turbo IS 300 on the track not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 times!

Man, I told everyone that my wife's Chrysler was going to spank Dinh but let me be honest with everyone. Of course, Dinh's car is faster than mine however he has no skills on the track so with my experience in racing won the race for me. My reaction time was on point!

Well off to more exciting news...

There were some exciting runs last night between some high power SC's.

The first one was between two Autocouture SC's, one automatic and one 5 speed and honestly no one really wanted to unveil who the winner was. There were conflicting stories and I was to far back in my wife's car to see who really won.

Now on the way home I was able to witness two black SC's, one six speed and one five speed, one with Vertex and the same Autocouture one from theearlier run and I witnessed about three runs. Out of the three runs there was only really one good run that came out of them. The black vertex kit ran the Autocouture one by a car to about a car and a half. The other runs were not good because on one the black A/C one almost lost it and backed off and on the other one the Vertex missed third gear.

There's only one way to settle the question of who won the first run between the black and white A/C Sc's is just to do it again.

Every night that I roll with you guys, it just makes my blood boil and it makes me just want to get my car on the road so bad. Like I aways tell my boy Jerome, he doesn't understand how it is for 10 SC's to roll in to a spot, I mean the attention tthat these cars demand is just insane.

Well hopefully the drivers of these cars can chime in and let us know what really happened in their race and let the world know..
Old 01-17-09, 07:26 AM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

It was really nice seeing everyone just role up and just chill out at the truckstop last night. I was there with my girl and I had a craving for some jerk chicken last night and the last thing i expected to see was a group of you guys rolling up at the same time. Damn I cant wait to get my SC!!!!!!! Just have to be patient and wait until February. Growing up I was always told that "patient man ride donkey"... LOL.

But anyway John your car looks tough with the new wheels on it. Basically everyones car looked good out there last night even though it was cold as hell.

Oh and to the person driving the dark blue SC with the 1jz in it I could play around to much on the road last night wifey was not havng it last! So Din I know exactly how you feel sometimes.
Old 01-17-09, 07:27 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i hate schools on friday night ...
Old 01-17-09, 07:28 AM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

What time do you have classes on fridays???
Old 01-17-09, 07:47 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Last night was real good for all of us great people nice fun at the track and we owned us27 last night

He run between john and I was classic and I would call in all fairness a gentlemans draw we ran up to around 150 ish and when I was just getting into fifth we shut down. I wanted to go up to 170 maybe 180 for top of 5th is about that for me. Bottom line a+ run

Now between jerome and me I kept spinning tires almost lost it I was having too much traction issues rolling from 2 I would like to roll from 3 next time so hats off to jerome although one run on pines we were there together when I turned boost down to 16psi btw run with john was at 18psi.

Din u need to practice launch skills u need to get ur electronics and fuel in order for getting beat by 300m on 22 not once but 4 times

Overall great sportmanship last night and I would love to do this again but in my better boost ran 21 to 22 psi range
Old 01-17-09, 07:53 AM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

i knew i heard somebody running down pines..you guys freaking woke me up..
Old 01-17-09, 07:55 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lexforlife
Last night was real good for all of us great people nice fun at the track and we owned us27 last night

He run between john and I was classic and I would call in all fairness a gentlemans draw we ran up to around 150 ish and when I was just getting into fifth we shut down. I wanted to go up to 170 maybe 180 for top of 5th is about that for me. Bottom line a+ run

Now between jerome and me I kept spinning tires almost lost it I was having too much traction issues rolling from 2 I would like to roll from 3 next time so hats off to jerome although one run on pines we were there together when I turned boost down to 16psi btw run with john was at 18psi.

Din u need to practice launch skills u need to get ur electronics and fuel in order for getting beat by 300m on 22 not once but 4 times

Overall great sportmanship last night and I would love to do this again but in my better boost ran 21 to 22 psi range
Yes it was definitely some great runs and a great night! It was just a little cold for my liking.

Now, Mr. Lexforlife, are you saying that the second run that we both took off together and i pulled on you that you were on 16 psi. boost or are you saying that you went to 16 psi. when we got to Pines Blvd. Please clarify...
Old 01-17-09, 08:05 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Both times on 27. I was at 18psi and kept spinning out of second tires cold from just leaving truck stop. 1 time I nearly spun around into the bushes u have edge because of ur 2nd gearing and larger turbo it does not comeon and spike like a dbb 67mm turbo doesin such a low gear and cold tires. on pines I turned it down to 16 and that was a better run none the less great run next time we will go from 3rd like I did with john

Jerome ur car runs strong and clean

In ur opinion how would u rate my car running last night
Old 01-17-09, 08:17 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lexforlife
Both times on 27. I was at 18psi and kept spinning out of second tires cold from just leaving truck stop. 1 time I nearly spun around into the bushes u have edge because of ur 2nd gearing and larger turbo it does not comeon and spike like a dbb 67mm turbo doesin such a low gear and cold tires. on pines I turned it down to 16 and that was a better run none the less great run next time we will go from 3rd like I did with john

Jerome ur car runs strong and clean

In ur opinion how would u rate my car running last night
Thanks for clarifying!

Now, Ed I must say that your car really impressed all of us last night. Your car is running very strong and I base that basically from being able to stay with John. I've seen John walk a lot of guys, and I thought that you were going to be added to his kill list! Now as far as the third gear run, that's good for me and better in my opinion seeing that I have three more gears left versus your two and my 3.13 gearing is built for top end so just let me know and we'll get it on..

Also guys, I want you all to be aware that all these runs that you guys are between 16 psi's, 18 psi's and 20 psi's that I'm doing all of this on 15 psi! I also know that yes, my set up is different than everyone's set up so I guess I need to turn up to 18 psi to end any doubt?

Ed, I hear you that you turned down to 16 psi on Pines Blvd. to try to get traction but in my opinion that would've made things worst for you.

Just know that you have to bring your best when running me and not turn down.

As PINKS says, RACE AND BRING WHAT YOU BRUNG! GO ALL OUT

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa