Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-09, 05:02 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
Actually I did but only until my Sophomore year and then went to vietnam in beginning of 2002 for school.
No no, you said you graduated from there, and your senior year knew a kid with a lambo that went there too. I remember quite clearly.

Now i dont care about where you went to school. Just stop telling people so many different stories.

Last edited by xboostx; 02-22-09 at 05:07 PM.
Old 02-23-09, 08:19 AM
mig240sx
Driver School Candidate

Default 240 With A Toyota Heart!

Sup Guys,

A couple weeks ago I ran a red z06 (pretty sure it had no mods) on south bound turnpike by 8th st. Pulled up next to him, he looked over and I made out from his reaction and lips moving, he called my car a Piece of ****! LOL. Then he hit it.

Well, I hit it too! No lies here son, bumper to bumper from about 65-100, then we had to slow down cuz of toll. I looked over and the guy was mad to say the least and was gesturing for us to take it higher. I assumed the wanted to go even faster to let his z06 stretch it's legs.

I knew I was no match with him after 100 cuz I was only at 320whp @ 10psi, un-tuned and no speed cut. So I went through the sunpass lane, but he had no sunpass so I just kept driving. I really didn't want him to catch up to me cuz I know faster meant getting my *** handed to me.

So I sped up to exit at my exit 88st. before he caught up and right when my exit is up, I see him hunting me down from the rear view; coming on fast! LOL
I quickly get on my exit lane to leave with a kill and up one on a z06, but he pulled next to me and pointed forward with a serious look!

Well, like a dumbass I get out of the exit lane and right when I do he hits it hard! I hit it too! I am riding his rear bumper and then he slowly starts pulling on me hard at about 100 and STICKS HIS MIDDLE FINGER OUT AT ME!!! *****!!! And I hit my speed cut at about 112 and he's gone!

Man, I should have exited and left that cat sick mad for the whole week that a 240 got him! LOL, I had to drive back to my exit with my tail in between my legs!
Old 02-23-09, 10:23 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

LMFAO Mig, hopefully you run into him again.
Old 02-23-09, 11:20 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
Actually I did but only until my Sophomore year and then went to vietnam in beginning of 2002 for school.
LOL your post are hilarious

I dedicated a post just to you
http://ivipstyle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40
Old 02-23-09, 12:49 PM
mig240sx
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by xboostx
LMFAO Mig, hopefully you run into him again.
LOL, yeah, he was so ticked off the first run.

If I see him again now with higher boost and tuned, he'll put a FOR SALE sign on his vette!
Old 02-23-09, 12:59 PM
mig240sx
Driver School Candidate

Anyone here with a bright red is (250 i think) and light tints which drives turnpike south in Dade?

I ran one this morning on my way to work. LOL, he thought is was going to be kill for his list, but SUPRISE!

Sleepers r fun to drive!!!
Old 02-23-09, 09:18 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mig240sx
Sup Guys,

A couple weeks ago I ran a red z06 (pretty sure it had no mods) on south bound turnpike by 8th st. Pulled up next to him, he looked over and I made out from his reaction and lips moving, he called my car a Piece of ****! LOL. Then he hit it.

Well, I hit it too! No lies here son, bumper to bumper from about 65-100, then we had to slow down cuz of toll. I looked over and the guy was mad to say the least and was gesturing for us to take it higher. I assumed the wanted to go even faster to let his z06 stretch it's legs.

I knew I was no match with him after 100 cuz I was only at 320whp @ 10psi, un-tuned and no speed cut. So I went through the sunpass lane, but he had no sunpass so I just kept driving. I really didn't want him to catch up to me cuz I know faster meant getting my *** handed to me.

So I sped up to exit at my exit 88st. before he caught up and right when my exit is up, I see him hunting me down from the rear view; coming on fast! LOL
I quickly get on my exit lane to leave with a kill and up one on a z06, but he pulled next to me and pointed forward with a serious look!

Well, like a dumbass I get out of the exit lane and right when I do he hits it hard! I hit it too! I am riding his rear bumper and then he slowly starts pulling on me hard at about 100 and STICKS HIS MIDDLE FINGER OUT AT ME!!! *****!!! And I hit my speed cut at about 112 and he's gone!

Man, I should have exited and left that cat sick mad for the whole week that a 240 got him! LOL, I had to drive back to my exit with my tail in between my legs!

Dude you had me at (bumper to bumper from about 65-100) ......And then I read the rest.LMAO.. great race story
Old 03-13-09, 11:24 AM
Seasian
Rookie

I dumped on a black is300 last ngith with some nice with black/polished lip wheels and they had a spolier that reminded me of the ones on the black civics from the first fast and the furious. It was on i95 around sample road going north around 930 pm. Anyone know this person?
Old 03-13-09, 01:22 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

way to bring back the thread from the dead

driving this mustang i get my *** handed to me every time

need to start driving the lex more often lol
Old 03-14-09, 06:41 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Seasian
I dumped on a black is300 last ngith with some nice with black/polished lip wheels and they had a spolier that reminded me of the ones on the black civics from the first fast and the furious. It was on i95 around sample road going north around 930 pm. Anyone know this person?

It's one of our own kind, but a kill is still a kill nice one....

Originally Posted by SH347
way to bring back the thread from the dead

X 2 ^^^^^^^

The streets seem to be a little hot lately, so glad to see everyone playing it smart..Just the other weekend after Towers, a few of us decided to go and hang out . I was in the front leading a small caravan and in my rear view mirror I saw a pair of headlights making it way in and out of the pack of cars.At the time it was occurring I didn't think much of it.And for some reason everyone of us seemed to be in a relaxed state of mind just cruising along at 65-70 from the moment we left Towers until we arrived . Now back to these headlights it turn out to be and unmarked that had followed us all the way from the Towers parking lot.The unmarked finally reached beside me and almost seem to be egging me on...But remember I, we weren't playing that this night........

While I guess we pissed them off because, cause out of nowhere all lights came on as the unmarked cut me off .So then I'm thinking they better have a good reason to pull us all over to the side of road.But no the car kept pulling away as to say next time you all won't be so lucky...........

Drive safely everyone !!!!!!!!!! and watch your speeds...

This has been a safety announcement
Old 03-14-09, 07:47 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i shlomboy aproove this message
Old 03-14-09, 08:21 PM
captainsc
Lexus Test Driver

Lol, I had a Honda Odyssey pull up to me tonight. Guys inside looked over and I could hear them muttering..."what is that?" "No, he's not a ricer", "is that a Lexus?" It was hilarious, I really wanted to just say "its an SC400" then tear off, but not on the new tires.
Old 03-14-09, 08:44 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by captainsc
Lol, I had a Honda Odyssey pull up to me tonight. Guys inside looked over and I could hear them muttering..."what is that?" "No, he's not a ricer", "is that a Lexus?" It was hilarious, I really wanted to just say "its an SC400" then tear off, but not on the new tires.
Whatz up Taylor..hey bro you should of smoked them things.......lol I love dropping their jaws. If you what I mean !!...
Old 03-15-09, 06:36 PM
captainsc
Lexus Test Driver

Lol, I would have but the new tires wouldn't like that, nor would my wallet.
Old 03-15-09, 06:43 PM
jriggs
Lead Lap

with major tuning issues causing snow mode early shifts before full boost i put a few (ok just a hair over my front to my rear on him not that man lol) cars on a newer mustang gt earlier today from about a 40 roll till 150ish on i4 it really made my day to have the big boat out run some american muscle!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa