Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-09, 10:13 AM
chino_vq35
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Yo Steve last Friday it looked like you were giving Chris a nice run..What happen ???..You guys were so far ahead that I couldn't see what went down

Hey John, yeah me and Chris ran it and it wasn't a flat out race because I had a 18 wheeler in front of me. After I passed the truck Chris was on it hard so I had to catch up and passed him by after like 110. We did run it again after that and I just left him back by like 3 to 4 cars.
Old 04-21-09, 10:16 AM
chino_vq35
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DINH300
I'm ready whenever you are, but let me tell you something if you can't hang with chris then don't bother running me

Hey Dinh don't worry I'm ready for you. Beside I heard you raced punky and you didn't beat him by much....
Old 04-21-09, 10:22 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chino_vq35
Hey John, yeah me and Chris ran it and it wasn't a flat out race because I had a 18 wheeler in front of me. After I passed the truck Chris was on it hard so I had to catch up and passed him by after like 110. We did run it again after that and I just left him back by like 3 to 4 cars.
Damn!! I see that hard to believe that a stock 350z pulled on a 1jz? Am I missing something here? Well, there's only one way to resolve it, you guys need to line up again and go at it...
Old 04-21-09, 11:14 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Once we get some warm weather I will be ready to line up with you three
Old 04-21-09, 01:03 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Punky
Once we get some warm weather I will be ready to line up with you three
Go Punky go Kick Dinhs a-- with that jdm mustang

Old 04-21-09, 01:06 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

I also smoked a grandam with a Vtec and twin turbo sticker
So I guess it had a JDM k 20 with 1 j twins
Old 04-21-09, 01:08 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
So I guess it had a JDM k 20 with 1 j twins
I forgot it had a T.R.D. sticker on the rear glass!!!!!
Old 04-21-09, 02:54 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Dinh don't worry I'm ready for you. Beside I heard you raced punky and you didn't beat him by much....
Let me shed alittle light on what happen that night with me and Punky. I was on my way home from the truck stop and in cruise control at 60 MPH I saw a set of lights in the back approaching pretty quick. I look over and see punky I gave it alittle gas but not enough for my wastegate to open. I was playing around with him, you can ask him youself. he sped in front of me and he slowed down to my speed which was 55 mph. second time I gave him 3 beeps and only allowed him to wot first, I only took my car to 5000 rpms. I knew he wasn't going to spray so I didn't bother. as for chris ask him how badly I beat him.

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Damn!! I see that hard to believe that a stock 350z pulled on a 1jz? Am I missing something here? Well, there's only one way to resolve it, you guys need to line up again and go at it...
well the VQ motor is 1 liter more and the tq almost equal its horsepower. chris is also has a disadvantage with his weigh.

350Z 3300lbs
SC300 3600lbs + I believe

Last edited by DINH300; 04-21-09 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-21-09, 02:55 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you do know chris still has speed cut which is 110
Old 04-21-09, 07:39 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me shed alittle light on what happen that night with me and Punky. I was on my way home from the truck stop and in cruise control at 60 MPH I saw a set of lights in the back approaching pretty quick. I look over and see punky I gave it alittle gas but not enough for my wastegate to open. I was playing around with him, you can ask him youself. he sped in front of me and he slowed down to my speed which was 55 mph. second time I gave him 3 beeps and only allowed him to wot first, I only took my car to 5000 rpms. I knew he wasn't going to spray so I didn't bother. as for chris ask him how badly I beat him.

350Z 3300lbs
SC300 3600lbs + I believe
Not again !! north vs south..Lets not repeat the 60's . LOL..

hey guys after Ed meet we'll make plans to do a run to west Palm Bch, for some 1/4 mile fun..Hopefully Rudy will be up and running and Jerome has his 2 step ready . I will have my race tranny in and bigger injectors for more booooost watch out VI crew. hahaha
Old 04-23-09, 06:05 PM
Pnuge88
Lexus Champion

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

sadly my 250 would always get tried by some annoying cars.. revvin it up blah blah blah.. so i went to taco bell in my moms 350(yeah sucks haha) cause my car was blocked. and so idk what kinda mustang it was but it had a body kit and some exhaust making soo much ruckus. and so at the red light he was trying me and i just laughed cause i usually ignore people in my 250 :/ cause i know its slow and their not worth my time and gas. so then the light turns green and i smoked the crap outta him by 3 cars at least.. this was my first time actually racing with some stranger on the street. it was very exhilarating indeed. wish i got a 350... lol
Old 04-23-09, 07:21 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by mIStaboi
sadly my 250 would always get tried by some annoying cars.. revvin it up blah blah blah.. so i went to taco bell in my moms 350(yeah sucks haha) cause my car was blocked. and so idk what kinda mustang it was but it had a body kit and some exhaust making soo much ruckus. and so at the red light he was trying me and i just laughed cause i usually ignore people in my 250 :/ cause i know its slow and their not worth my time and gas. so then the light turns green and i smoked the crap outta him by 3 cars at least.. this was my first time actually racing with some stranger on the street. it was very exhilarating indeed. wish i got a 350... lol
Hey nice one...And welcome to the BATO.V's club Lol....
Old 04-23-09, 07:43 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Hey guys waddup? I am almost ready and i want my first victim to be ... drum roll please....... DIHN lol I am will revenge for punky...LOL see y'all gonna lay a real good JAMAICAN smack the Fucq down. red stripe in hand too. Dihn bring your noodles...lol....just messing guys
Old 04-23-09, 08:12 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
Hey guys waddup? I am almost ready and i want my first victim to be ... drum roll please....... DIHN lol I am will revenge for punky...LOL see y'all gonna lay a real good JAMAICAN smack the Fucq down. red stripe in hand too. Dihn bring your noodles...lol....just messing guys
Steve did you dyno yet ????????

If not when are we having that dyno party....
Old 04-23-09, 08:15 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

DYNO PARTY HMMMMM? soon lol very soon

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa