Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-09, 01:53 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
Come on DIHN you know you were driving you MIGHTY IS. just admit that you got you As$ handed to by a 235 HP civic. come on dude. we wont laugh. . a loss is a loss. see u later
I think the worst beat I have ever seen was when Anthony, Eric and I were on the 595 coming home from towers and the three of us cracked boost and I wonder whos IS300 was left all the way in the back. hmmmmmmm who could that be ................ j/k
Old 04-25-09, 01:54 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by dexlex2002
whats up DIN!! long time no see. hows the car runnin? just finnished getting my car tuned. im just running 10 pounds right now and my clucth is slipping to hell.
Yo whats sup I haven't heard from you in a long time, what kind of numbers are you putting out?
Old 04-25-09, 02:55 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys waddup? I am almost ready and i want my first victim to be ... drum roll please....... DIHN lol I am will revenge for punky...LOL see y'all gonna lay a real good JAMAICAN smack the Fucq down. red stripe in hand too. Dihn bring your noodles...lol....just messing guys
smack down party...lol whats up DIHN welcome back.. the forum have gotten lively again..lol
no excuses dihn no excuses
Come on DIHN you know you were driving you MIGHTY IS. just admit that you got you As$ handed to by a 235 HP civic. come on dude. we wont laugh. . a loss is a loss. see u later

Now I get it ^^^^^^....Dinh you better come correct..Looks like Steve wants some pay back for VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV..

Originally Posted by DINH300
I think the worst beat I have ever seen was when Anthony, Eric and I were on the 595 coming home from towers and the three of us cracked boost and I wonder whos IS300 was left all the way in the back. hmmmmmmm who could that be ................ j/k
Old 04-25-09, 02:59 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

As a matter of fact Roger you got some coming to you too..

VVVVVVVVVVV.... FROM.... VVVVVVVVVV
Old 04-25-09, 07:04 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That would have been you. Both Eric and Anthony smoked you LOL
Old 04-26-09, 08:11 AM
dexlex2002
Lead Lap

Yo whats sup I haven't heard from you in a long time, what kind of numbers are you putting out?
280 @10 pounds. I went up to 15 pounds but my clutch would not hold. Steve only tuned the fuel because the car was running very rich.
Old 04-26-09, 08:42 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Cool

WHOA WHOA... i know you are not trying to imply that i was racing you three. i was mearly watching with my STOCK IS. but if my memory servers me correct, You were smoked by Anthony...... you forgot that. I think i have it on my phone.
Old 04-26-09, 08:52 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

WHOA WHOA... i know you are not trying to imply that i was racing you three. i was mearly watching with my STOCK IS. but if my memory servers me correct, You were smoked by Anthony...... you forgot that. I think i have it on my phone.
I dont even think you stepped on it. LOL
Old 04-26-09, 09:31 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Blk&blu*j (Roger0 and I were making our way to Dinh's meet ,when up comes a pair of 92-93 civic head light. Charging full steam up Rogers rear so I sat back to enjoy.But then on the rear of the Civic was a Nismo 350z and they were both going after my boy Rog.Well I couldn't just sit back and watch.I mean two against one just isn't fair..I put my foot in it and gave chase my phone rings and it Roger asking me if I'm catching what going down..I laughed and said let him have it.Oh I had left out one important fact Roger had his girl friend with him so he was trying his best to keep cool I'm sure.So now I say to Roger on the cell ,Let them have it what are ya doing. I heard a gear drop.And I'm right behind him, civic to my left, 350z to my right.We both are wot bye-bye boosted Civic bye -bye Nismo 350z

By now we all hit Broward blvd.. Everyone breaks off and give each other a friendly ..As to say till next time..
Old 04-26-09, 09:37 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by xboostx
I dont even think you stepped on it. LOL
I was not racing
Old 04-26-09, 07:22 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

John, Roger.... Berry noice! Sounds like fun.. !
Old 04-26-09, 08:41 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

What car does Roger have? An SC?
Old 04-26-09, 09:01 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by xboostx
What car does Roger have? An SC?
6 spd Supra, I think you know the car Dave it the RHD blk Supra
Old 04-26-09, 11:08 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by //LRD
Blk&blu*j (Roger0 and I were making our way to Dinh's meet ,when up comes a pair of 92-93 civic head light. Charging full steam up Rogers rear so I sat back to enjoy.But then on the rear of the Civic was a Nismo 350z and they were both going after my boy Rog.Well I couldn't just sit back and watch.I mean two against one just isn't fair..I put my foot in it and gave chase my phone rings and it Roger asking me if I'm catching what going down..I laughed and said let him have it.Oh I had left out one important fact Roger had his girl friend with him so he was trying his best to keep cool I'm sure.So now I say to Roger on the cell ,Let them have it what are ya doing. I heard a gear drop.And I'm right behind him, civic to my left, 350z to my right.We both are wot bye-bye boosted Civic bye -bye Nismo 350z

By now we all hit Broward blvd.. Everyone breaks off and give each other a friendly ..As to say till next time..

Those were my homeboys lol. They were telling me earlier today about it. And they described your car and the RHD supra. So I knew exactly who they were talkin about. The 350z is just a regular 06 model with 6spd and JWT intake. And the ek civic is a b16 on like 7 or 8psi with a tiny t2 turbo untuned. They said your car was sick. I told them I had a feeling I would read about it on here lol.
Old 04-27-09, 05:40 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Those were my homeboys lol. They were telling me earlier today about it. And they described your car and the RHD supra. So I knew exactly who they were talkin about. The 350z is just a regular 06 model with 6spd and JWT intake. And the ek civic is a b16 on like 7 or 8psi with a tiny t2 turbo untuned. They said your car was sick. I told them I had a feeling I would read about it on here lol.
That little civic moved pretty good for 7-8 psi .. tell them big ups ..we had fun..

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa