Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-09, 08:32 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

And I'm sure along with the birth of the 2j ,there will be a set of Drewgo twins..
Old 05-06-09, 10:37 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
Cats out of the hat.... Not really kept it in, just haven't been around to share.
She's been down for a month now. I yanked everything out and its all sitting in my garage. It will be up there in power not sure how much, but I speculate in the low 7's. High 500's as daily. Full standalone, yada yada..! Not to mention a hole in pocket.

Don't have a "it's a 2j" cigar, but I'll be sure to buy some MonteCristos and we'll have one when she alive.. Deal?

Damn!!! Big Dog status with 700hp. I take it all back, i dont want non!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-09, 10:38 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by //LRD
And I'm sure along with the birth of the 2j ,there will be a set of Drewgo twins..
Negative, but there will be a very nice single pushing some nice power with very quick spool.
Old 05-08-09, 09:14 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I gotta hand it to punky his car can run and it sounds amazing. The outcome wasn't what I had expected but let me tell that car has potential. I kept on thinking I was a dead man.

As we were leaving the truck stop I got to the first light heading southbound I told punky when the light turns green we go at it. The light turns green and we go WOT I jump him by a few cars but that didn't count because I launched first. second run we get to a 60 rolling I give three beeps and we both went WOT my boost came on quick but I notice his NOS was coming on slow I took him by 3 cars if I'm not mistaken by the time I got to 90. third was also a 60 and the result where the same I had maybe 2 cars on him. Fourth round he wanted to do a 25 rolling the third beep goes off and I launch him and got alot of cars on him.

we cruise all the way threw sheridan to I-75 as soon as we jumped on I gave him a thumps up to call the shots. 50 rolling he gave me 3 beeps and I let him have WOT 1 second before I did and the result were the same I got him by 2 cars.

We stopped at the shells on east pines right off of I-75 and Punky ask me was I on it and I was on it the whole way. we shake hands and left on our separate ways until next time.
Old 05-08-09, 09:35 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Where's punky's side of the story????
Old 05-09-09, 02:23 AM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
Where's punky's side of the story????

Please...
Old 05-09-09, 04:25 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

I got beat. Din said it best the nos came on slow. I felt about like a 1jz with a t78. I knew din made more hp my hope was to make more torque and hope. Oh well a loss is a loss.

I think I may ditch my solar powered bottle warmer
Old 05-09-09, 04:38 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default as the title said Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Blew away a few cars on the way to our hang out .But the vice versa had my left door sucked off by my boy WickedSc ,@ 22psi 593wrhp it's just to many pony's for me..Nice kill Wicked.. (3itch)...lol

Edit: Your still my buddy....
Old 05-09-09, 04:54 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Leaving the truck stop and getting on I75, I had an encounter with a Corvette. I was minding my own business when I passed this guy ( who looked to have a female in the passenger seat ), and before I know it he's back next to me - so we had a little go at it. I walked him pretty good, 5-6 car lengths and decided to back off....well he wanted some more so I walked him again until we hit too much traffic. I think this time he realized he bit-off more than he could chew! Wonder how impressed his female friend was ( getting dusted by some japcrap! )?
Old 05-09-09, 05:52 AM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Leaving the truck stop and getting on I75, I had an encounter with a Corvette. I was minding my own business when I passed this guy ( who looked to have a female in the passenger seat ), and before I know it he's back next to me - so we had a little go at it. I walked him pretty good, 5-6 car lengths and decided to back off....well he wanted some more so I walked him again until we hit too much traffic. I think this time he realized he bit-off more than he could chew! Wonder how impressed his female friend was ( getting dusted by some japcrap! )?
LOL..........
Old 05-09-09, 07:13 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Punky
I got beat. Din said it best the nos came on slow. I felt about like a 1jz with a t78. I knew din made more hp my hope was to make more torque and hope. Oh well a loss is a loss.

I think I may ditch my solar powered bottle warmer
Beating around the bush, eh!
Bro call it a day and drop a J into your ride. With all the money invested into going green by solar power, you should save your duckets and hit the nail in the head! IMO
Old 05-09-09, 07:34 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Dre, who said the bottle is coming out when I go jz?
Old 05-09-09, 10:59 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Punky
Dre, who said the bottle is coming out when I go jz?
Punky I know how it feels to be in the back.... use to . J/K

I can't wait to see what you have planned for the summer.
Old 05-09-09, 11:04 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Teelex 5 to 6 cars is not just walking I don't think he stood a Ice cubes chance in hell against you. I wish I was there to see the out come
Old 05-09-09, 11:29 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DINH300
Teelex 5 to 6 cars is not just walking I don't think he stood a Ice cubes chance in hell against you. I wish I was there to see the out come
OK, DINH, maybe it was more 'running' away

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa