Originally Posted by Higgo
Anybody got a 1j or 2j set up for sale?

Thanks in advance
Drewgo has a 1J for sale. Hit him up..
Old 05-09-09, 02:32 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dre can you pm me some details on your 1j fs?
Old 05-09-09, 08:03 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

It's what was in my car. Everything is tuned for 470rwhp. Ask the 2j boys here if the little 1j did not give hell. Out the hole on the hwy.... you name it, it caught beeff... lol.
Anyways man, call me and i'll tell you all about it. I am in the process of parting it out so before it becomes a frenzy, call me and we can discuss. 786-385-4634 oh and have a pen and paper ready so you can jot down what it has.....
Old 05-10-09, 08:40 AM
Higgo
Driver

Drew what price we talking to purchase your 1j.

thanks
Old 05-10-09, 01:28 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Higgo
Drew what price we talking to purchase your 1j.

thanks
pm'd u .....
Old 05-10-09, 03:07 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Dre my phone is kinda dead over this weekend, I'll call or text you tomorrow.

Terry glad to see you enjoying your car.
Old 05-10-09, 04:55 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Punky

Terry glad to see you enjoying your car.
When I grow up I want to be just like Terry....
Old 05-10-09, 07:48 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by //LRD
When I grow up I want to be just like Terry....
But with hair
Old 05-10-09, 08:05 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ HAHA!!!

found a cobalt ss the supercharged one not turbo on 75 heading south and he was messin around so i basically past him and let him know im down to play

40 pull and when i hit 90 i was about half car length ahead...
40 pull once more and at 130 it was about 1 car length

not bad for a boat
Old 05-21-09, 04:09 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Blew away a few cars on the way to our hang out .But the vice versa. Had my left door sucked off by my boy WickedSc ,@ 22psi 593wrhp it's just to many pony's for me..Nice kill Wicked.. (3itch)...lol

Edit: Your still my buddy....
You guys remember this story . Something I left out was during the run.My car was acting up almost like I had blew a inter cooler coupling .So when I had a chance to check it out I couldn't find any thing wrong.So a few days went by ,I decided to drive the car to work and prepare the car for the drive to the keys.And on my drive to work I noticed a strange sound coming from the turbo .The car seemed to still make power so I was like .

That Saturday came and we made the drive to Islamorda half way down the sound got a little louder .But it came and went away.

That leads us to today driving on around town a boost TC was up on my rear
I left him a few times.But still he kept coming.Now while this was going down that same sound came back,I think you all know where this is going.The TC pull to the left off me I had a open lane drop her in to 3rd, smashed the pedal.The car started to hesitate I heard a pop looked in the rear view saw a puff of blk smoke.There go's anther GT-35R man this sucks I lost to a TC..
Old 05-21-09, 04:26 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

You guys remember this story . Something I left out was during the run.My car was acting up almost like I had blew a inter cooler coupling .So when I had a chance to check it out I couldn't find any thing wrong.So a few days went by ,I decided to drive the car to work and prepare the car for the drive to the keys.And on my drive to work I noticed a strange sound coming from the turbo .The car seemed to still make power so I was like .

That Saturday came and we made the drive to Islamorda half way down the sound got a little louder .But it came and went away.

That leads us to today driving on around town a boost TC was up on my rear
I left him a few times.But still he kept coming.Now while this was going down that same sound came back,I think you all know where this is going.The TC pull to the left off me I had a open lane drop her in to 3rd, smashed the pedal.The car started to hesitate I heard a pop looked in the rear view saw a puff of blk smoke.There go's anther GT-35R man this sucks I lost to a TC..
Sorry to hear that John! Take the good with the bad I guess. The bad is that you blew your turbo but the good is that you can get yourself a super, duper 90mm Dual Ball Bearing Billet turbo!!!

Let's go big juice, make it happen! You can't let Ed out power you,.Have you seen his signature 600rwhp and 700rwtq. That's some serious power to keep up with....
Old 05-21-09, 05:35 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Sorry to hear that John! Take the good with the bad I guess. The bad is that you blew your turbo but the good is that you can get yourself a super, duper 90mm Dual Ball Bearing Billet turbo!!!

Let's go big juice, make it happen! You can't let Ed out power you,.Have you seen his signature 600rwhp and 700rwtq. That's some serious power to keep up with....
Thanks for trying to keep it positive .But this one is really going to hurt the pockets. WTF up with those GT-35R's that's two in less then two yr's

Steven need your boys number in Cali.
Old 05-21-09, 05:58 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

boy john soory to hear this

i think mine is about to blow as well , it makes a funny sound that i have need heard before so i think its time to order my 6768 billet dbb turbo as well ..

john check out supra forums in the dyno section and read up on the new precision 6265 or 6765 billet dbb .. they make some huge numbers like a 71mm but sppol like a 62-1 imagine your car hitting full boost by 3800 with the power bans from there to 7k and makes the power of a 71mm .. some wicked people will wonder and say dammm , hes gone

make sure for the auto you go .68 a/r .. that with the 6265 billet wheel and slightly higher stall , no one on the streets will keep up
Old 05-21-09, 06:03 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Thanks for trying to keep it positive .But this one is really going to hurt the pockets. WTF up with those GT-35R's that's two in less then two yr's

Steven need your boys number in Cali.
Drop that GT-35R, don't waste your money on rebuilding that sh@t! You need to go bigger. The reason the turbo is giving you problems is because your big, powerful 2JZGTE engine is working that turbo to hard..

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa