Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lexforlife
heres the match ups i would like to see for fun

jerome and terry , almost same power levels

jerome and big dave again almost same pump gas numbers

jerome and corolla dave this would truly be exciting to see

lexforlife and john we should be around same power levels

lexforlife and damiem overall same turbo and power levels
dre and ??? dont know numbers yet but knowing dre they will be well up there and running great ( please this time put the right oil in)

so when everyones up and runnin and tuned finally lets make this all happen in one night quietly

Damn, is it just me or is my name matched up with everyone in South Florida?

It's all good, let the races begin!!
Old 05-29-09, 01:10 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let it rain bra.... bring out the c16, ef the pump numbers. Let's make this an all out situation.
Old 05-29-09, 01:17 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by drewgo
Let it rain bra.... bring out the c16, ef the pump numbers. Let's make this an all out situation.
That's exactly what's going to have to happen. Well, not for everyone but for some like yourself and Mr. Relic!

Run what you brung! ***** out...
Old 05-29-09, 01:38 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
That's exactly what's going to have to happen. Well, not for everyone but for some like yourself and Mr. Relic!

Run what you brung! ***** out...
oh god looks like that night we better have a few flatbeds lined up for we know we dont know how to step out of it until kaboom , lets hope not
Old 05-29-09, 04:57 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by relic
Well I'm glad that i was a witness to the exciting runs that took place last night between the Black and White SC's.

The first run basically went to the white one but it was basically due to the black SC not being in the correct gear being a manual transmission car so when they took off it took awhile for the black to build his boost because when the white SC hits it that automatic transmission just takes off.

They ran probably two or three more times and from what I saw the black SC was in the correct gear and ready and took the white one on the rest of the runs.

The two cars are fast as hell and everyone knows that if the black one is turned up that the white one can't come close to the black one but it was some great runs. The black one was running 15 psi and the white one was running 20 psi.

Bottom ,line is that these two SC's are going to get it when my car is done. Seeing this race last night has done nothing but rev me up even more!!!!
Jerome this was back in mid Dec,If I remember correctly there was no waste gate problem then. You just under estimated my car..........nothing else

Okay Mr.//LRD, I guess you're going to continue to live in the past with the two wins that you got again with your car maxed out and me stuck on my wastegate spring at 15 psi because of a vaccum leak with my boost controller. Nonetheless, you are correct that night we ended up 2-2, however I do recall about three weeks ago, I almost took the door moldings off your passenger side door or have you forgotten?

Also, my current set up hasn't changed so I don't know what you're referring to? If you're talking about cams then I agree but nothing else has changed so please enlighten me...

Also, please do go ahead and frame the two wins that you got because those will be the only two wins that you'll ever get moving forward.

Also, who are the non members that I had close calls with that you mentioned before? Please name them....
Again Mr. //LRD, you got your two wins in the past and again frame them and cherish them because you'll never get that opportunity again! I'm not making up any excuses about my wastegate/boost controller issue but it's just a fact that I wouldn't be happy/satisfied if I were running someone ***** out(On race gas, boost turned up to the max) and the other person is on 15 psi(pump gas) and they were dead evenly matched. That's not something that I could brag about, but hey that's just me. I understand that you felt so priviledged to be next to the great black that night that no matter what you're still extatic about winning two out of the four runs. I'm glad that you said earlier that I should have never run but hey that takes the fun out of it, right? Just imagine if I didn't run and installed my cams and now am able to turn up the boost what would have happened to you? You wouldn't be able to live with yourself due to you being probably having a 0-4 record against the black!:

Anyways enough talking, get your little Wicked eliminator turbo, get your fuel, and retune so we could put this all to rest....
^^^^^What ??? did the two of you go to the same all girl school. And what was your major ( How to make excuses as to why I didn't win)

you guys should really read all of your excuses it's simply pathetic. If there were racing stripes giving out for all the racing you've done .You both should of lost them all.For the all ing that the two of you are doing.

You don't come to a gun fight, bring butter knifes

And then make excuses as to why your licking bullet holes..

Learn this lesson and stop your ridiculous crying. Go back and read my threads. When I lose I lose or tie. I may talk a little chit about getting my pay . But never do I make excuses like the two of you .VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

HERE IS A QUOTE RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG

Live by this adage.. Then you two wouldn't have to cry so much..

i will call the run with lrd and me a gentlemans draw although i thought once i went into 5th i started to slightly pull ahead.. next time i will not be at 19lbs i will be at 23.5 psi and will have some goodies to boot ( yes wicked , i hope to have some 268 cams in there since i might have to redo valve stem seals)
i went easy on you that night night on low boost if i went to 23psi your tranny would go boom... i had to turn it down because of traction issues but dont worry you will have ample time to get some as well when i am finished

no track for me but open hwy is what i built this for and now will prove it when its finished before i swap in the gte motor
Old 05-29-09, 05:11 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Mr. //LRD, you're not playing fair at all. Why don't you stop running around in circles and just accept it. This should clarify all doubts and questions for once and for all! Yes, when my car was on 15 psi, and you were on 20 psi we ran four times and you won two of the races. Is that what you want to hear for the 5th time? We broke even that night! Since then, there's been some changes to the set up. Cams and boost controller can adjust to 15, 18, 22, 29 psi whatever I feel like running.

The last time we ran three weeks ago it wasn't even a competition! I'm sorry to say but the Black beast is in a different league now so you're going to have to play with the guys in the 475-500 rwhp range.

So let's just end the back and forth bickering and when you think that you're ready to test just let me know... I've already showed you what 22 psi looks like but hey you know first hand right? Isn't that why you need a new turbo? I think my exhaust might have sent some strong fumes into your system that caused your turbo to go bye bye!!!

Last edited by Wicked SC; 05-29-09 at 05:15 PM.
Old 05-29-09, 05:22 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Mr. //LRD, you're not playing fair at all. Why don't you stop running around in circles and just accept it. This should clarify all doubts and questions for once and for all! Yes, when my car was on 15 psi, and you were on 20 psi we ran four times and you won two of the races. Is that what you want to hear for the 5th time? We broke even that night! Since then, there's been some changes to the set up. Cams and boost controller can adjust to 15, 18, 22, 29 psi whatever I feel like running.

The last time we ran three weeks ago it wasn't even a competition! I'm sorry to say but the Black beast is in a different league now so you're going to have to play with the guys in the 475-500 rwhp range.

So let's just end the back and forth bickering and when you think that you're ready to test just let me know... I've already showed you what 22 psi looks like but hey you know first hand right? Isn't that why you need a new turbo? I think my exhaust might have sent some strong fumes into your system that caused your turbo to go bye bye!!!

Jerome you just prove my point again .I don't care that I lost it's all in good fun ...The point is bring it .So that you don't have to insult me, with as to why I won ..Is that to much to ask for..
Old 05-29-09, 05:28 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by //LRD
Jerome you just prove my point again .I don't care that I lost it's all in good fun ...The point is bring it .So that you don't have to insult me, with as to why I won ..Is that to much to ask for..
I did, I brought it three weeks ago and you saw the results, right? You do care that you lost, if you didn't then we wouldn't be going back and forth. We both know which car is the superior one so just accept it and get your new turbo and fuel system and cams and then maybe you'll have a fighting chance but the end result will be the same!

Wicked...Win
//LRD......Loss

I'm out
Old 05-29-09, 05:38 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

john let me break it on down for you

i dynoed 474 and 447 trq with 2 major boost leaks which hurts the top end plateau of the power band .. it also hurst the spool up for the turbo is fighting in and out of its eff range.. on that night all boost leaks plugged up and i had alpha make a couple of off dyno on street adjustments to compensate.. now from the seat of my pants and watching speedo i can tell car at 23psi feels quite abit different then it did coming off dyno

i was at 19psi wether or not you wanna accept you got ur feelings hurt thats up to you but the truth is the truth and that was the first thing i told you guys when we arrived at truck stop...at around 19psi with boost leaks solved car is about 470 to 480 at 23.5 i am over 500 ish

also my friend luis with the 04 cobra with upgraded pullies is putting down 505 rwhp and we ran about 3 or 4 weeks ago and i was on high boost and i actually slightly pulled on him before we shut it down you can ask him that

as far as jerome , we started out in second and i spooled so fast that traction broke instantly for it was in the high 40s that night and i almost ended up in the ditch punky can attest to this so if letting off throttle to protect self and car is a lost then i lost , i then turned it down to around 16psi and jerome i told you that i pines rem

so bottom line is i was on 19psi which tends to spike at 20 but i assure you if i was on full throttle at 23.5 which is wat i am tuned for it would have been bye bye
Ed trust me my feelings aren't hurt.Now on the other hand my big belly hurts from all the laughing that I'm doing. I'm not going to repeat myself stop making excuses you didn't lose or win that's it.But when you say you turn down the boost to get traction wow that a first for me.In all my year i never heard of such a thing .If I reach for a boost **** that chit is going up not down .But what ever guys I'm so sure these won't be the last words on this matter..All I ask is stop making excuses ..I'm done.
Old 05-29-09, 05:51 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 ..

Ok guys this was all started in good fun .But boy did my bottoms get pushed. The only thing I ask is when you run me come all out .Please
Old 05-29-09, 05:53 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Man.....if I didn't know better, I'd think all you guys were not good friends I think there's more testosterone than boost in this thread

As for boost and power, I can make more, but I want to be able to drive my car and fill-up at any station - like on a trip that requires more than a tank-full - and use my 22 psi whenever I feel the need. Besides I want to see how you 700RWHP+ guys hook-up at lower speeds - I know I have issues with 11.5 inch rims and 305/25's now, sometimes even in third gear in a straight line.

I am interested to see how 700RWHP+ goes, though, since C116 will easily get me there with a decent tune. Get those cars completed Rudy and Drew, so you can give me a ride
Old 05-29-09, 06:58 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I did, I brought it three weeks ago and you saw the results, right? You do care that you lost, if you didn't then we wouldn't be going back and forth. We both know which car is the superior one so just accept it and get your new turbo and fuel system and cams and then maybe you'll have a fighting chance but the end result will be the same!

Wicked...Win
//LRD......Loss

I'm out
I'm back in
Get it right bud

//LRD 2 WINS
WICKED 3 WINS

So your one up, you keep twisted the story around. You and anyone who loses a race and can stand and justify losing is ultimately still a loser. Now all you've done is be come a big loser for crying about it..Of course I'm
pissed for losing .That my friend is nature .Who in the efen goes out spends their hard earned money to lose.The real difference is I don't make excuses. I just tell you or anyone I coming for pay back....
Old 05-29-09, 07:11 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

well guys I have to say tonight @ countyline I ate some humble pie.1st slice was served by my own friend Roger Blk@blu*j. And the 2nd slice was forced feed to me by a 95 mustang, that one tasted the worst..!!!!! and the 3rd slice and final piece was by an 06 mustang. I did get a w here an there.. but this thread is about being humbled...Over all I had a blast. It was my very first time on any kinda track with my car and second time on a race track period..I have a lot to learn about launching and auto tranny. MHP weren't to bad avg 91 in the 1/8.

lastly when leaving the track there was a white 240sx built by Nigel with a 2jzgte that cleaned my clock..

my car at 22 lbs blew out the spark and the 240 left me in my tracks...Oh well that how the cookie crumbles..a lost is a lost. I.will catch that cat one day out there and I hope he will be accommodating..
Blew away a few cars on the way to our hang out .But the vice versa had my left door sucked off by my boy WickedSc ,@ 22psi 593wrhp it's just to many pony's for me..Nice kill Wicked.. (3itch)...lol

Edit: Your still my buddy....
Here are some of my examples of good sportsman like conduct .I celebrate my friends who whooped on me and my little SC ..And if you think I'm addressing this to anyone in particular then set your up and please reply...lol
Old 05-29-09, 08:23 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

That cherry picker dropped in some badass motors. Dre, do me proud

You'll have a great opportunity when his car is down for a turbo change and he's rolling in the
Tundra. So keep ur eyes open for when the time comes!
LMFAO, that wasnt nice.
Old 05-29-09, 08:49 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Play nice guys we are all friends.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa