Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-09, 09:52 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am laughing at this.... no question that a few are fast, but need to grow some thicker skin. If your car is nice looking and fast, then you built it to go fast and look good at it.
There will always be someone faster, nicer, better looking etc etc.....
What I see is the following:
Jerome, keeps reminding of the *** whooping he's handed but has a hard time accepting that while his car was limp, he got some of his own medicine.
LRD, don't give a shet whether he wins or looses, but does not like to to have his loses rubbed in when all he wants is to run in good fun.
ED, Built his car to look good. But runs a covert operation to make it really really fast. Has run many. No comments when he wins, and explains the reasons for his loses.
Dinh, Runs everything with wheels. Don't matter if boosted or not, Engine or electric motor.
Punky, is reinventing the wheel creating boost by spray.
Relic, Is assuming that he will hand out a.s.s whoopins with his really really really really fast fully built motor equiped with a flux-capasitor. Can't hit 88mph cuz it don't start yet, but he is working on it.
Teelex,Has probobly the best looking car and potential to run the streets of southflorida and is passing out free a.s.ses to every exotic out there, yet keeps a humble attitude about it.
XboostX, ...... no comments about you bro otherwise you wont lend me no'mo tools...

Ok so I might miss a few, but it's all in good fun.....
I know I might get a couple pm's or public criticism cuz of the above mentioned so if you wanna flame me no problem... flame away....! CHEERS!
Old 05-29-09, 10:41 PM
reppin305.
Driver School Candidate

so I just bought my is300 and just wondering if any lexus hangouts exist?

theres a few hangouts around my way like healthsouth and 167 hangout was just wondering if anyone goes out there?
Old 05-30-09, 01:34 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by drewgo
XboostX, ...... no comments about you bro otherwise you wont lend me no'mo tools...
LMFAO, I know you can say i have slacked on my car like a ****. LMAO. But after next week.

All im going to have to do is decide what ****ing standalone to go with.
Old 05-30-09, 05:40 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

come on guys lets not get tooooo deep into this

cruise , step in it and car shows thats what i am here for i dont know about the others here who are getting feathers ruffled and panties in a bind

hanging ,cruising and running with you guys makes my week ( man i am getting teary eyed now)

i look forward to just getting together , you guys know what would be sweet , is it do some tag team action against others out there not out to get each other. i imagine being on 595 or 75 with some of you , run up on another type of fast car and swarm him with sc's and one by one take him down, i rem long time ago when i had my gs , wayne myself steve and clive were coming from orlando and i decided to play with a sl55 of course straight line he was handing it to me so wayne and steve called me on the celly and said ed move aside we got him and just like that it was over but fun

Last edited by lexforlife; 05-30-09 at 06:03 AM.
Old 05-30-09, 06:35 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xboostx
LMFAO, I know you can say i have slacked on my car like a ****. LMAO. But after next week.

All im going to have to do is decide what ****ing standalone to go with.
I have much to say about you Mr.X, once again I will refrain from commenting, however if by me making a comment will kick you in the **** and hurry things up then, by all means I will tell you that Jesus Christ remembers your car when it was silver and the cloth I had on the first time I saw your car have completely gone out of style. At this rate street driving will be a thing of the pass when your done.

Originally Posted by lexforlife
( man i am getting teary eyed now)
I LOVE YOU MAN....!

BTW, I saw the ninja edit!

Last edited by drewgo; 05-30-09 at 06:42 AM.
Old 05-30-09, 06:39 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

I LOVE YOU MAN....!

BTW, I saw the ninja edit!
i know i didnt want to foster more crap so i ultimately posted the message i am trying to carry forward
Old 05-30-09, 06:43 AM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

All you *****-lovers are ******in hilarious..
Old 05-30-09, 06:49 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
All you *****-lovers are ******in hilarious..
LOL.... we ain't got no'mo panties... they are in a wad and shoved so far up our V-jay jay's that we might as well forget we ever had them.

Ed, I got you bro. I know the message you are conveying. At the end of the day we got a good crew. My wife finishes school this week so I'll have more time to finish up my ride and be out once again... I hope! lol.
Old 05-30-09, 07:17 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

LOL.... we ain't got no'mo panties... they are in a wad and shoved so far up our V-jay jay's that we might as well forget we ever had them.

Ed, I got you bro. I know the message you are conveying. At the end of the day we got a good crew. My wife finishes school this week so I'll have more time to finish up my ride and be out once again... I hope! lol.
" i luv ya man" we need more of this less of thisand more of thisnone of thisand to give each other the

do my fellow sc brothas feel me knocking
Old 05-30-09, 07:28 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

F that Walmart got extra larger panties on sale. Buy two dozen and third is free .

Guys are you efen kidding me. Jerome and I are the best of friends, the forums was getting a little boring .That all, and those of you who really know me wouldn't take this so personal . I guess some people got a little chit on them from the all the chit slanging that was going on between Jerome and I..
Just wipe it off boys it's no big deal..

And don't worry I got extra panties if anyone need them..

This was in good fun...

Edit: I'm still going to kick your azz Jerome...lol

Last edited by //LRD; 05-30-09 at 12:35 PM.
Old 05-30-09, 08:19 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LMAO... I wish i had a turbo
Old 05-30-09, 09:12 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

OK... so here we go again..... Who did we say is faster?
Old 05-30-09, 11:13 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

I have much to say about you Mr.X, once again I will refrain from commenting, however if by me making a comment will kick you in the **** and hurry things up then, by all means I will tell you that Jesus Christ remembers your car when it was silver and the clothe I had on the first time I saw your car have completely gone out of style. At this rate street driving will be a thing of the pass when your done.
LMFAO
To much to say eh? Wouldnt i love to hear this. Yea i was racing the silver beast before most ppl here had their lexus & supra/started to build them.

But as you know the Silver beast is no more. Theres a new animal in the lurks. And will be pretty much complete after this week.

Hope everyone keeps there cars safe. Cause theres a little IS going out for blood...
Old 05-30-09, 12:53 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xboostx
LMFAO
To much to say eh? Wouldnt i love to hear this. Yea i was racing the silver beast before most ppl here had their lexus & supra/started to build them.

But as you know the Silver beast is no more. Theres a new animal in the lurks. And will be pretty much complete after this week.

Hope everyone keeps there cars safe. Cause theres a little IS going out for blood...
Does this mean you have a kill list too?
Old 05-30-09, 03:39 PM
pt67sc400
Rookie

Jerome;
Do you remember that one time on the highway you couldnt catch me. And i had my auto tranny. Man that must of sucked for you to see that white sc 2 cars in front of you

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa