Originally Posted by SC300TURBO

LOL i had a silver beast before there was ever an is300 made...LOL
LOL nice. Maybe they should race each other
Old 06-01-09, 06:33 PM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds good to me
I'm just being a smart *** trying to jump in the action!
Old 06-03-09, 09:33 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Coming back from taco bell at 11:30pm I pulled next to a Red IS300 on black/polish Rota D2s and a exhaust with a Pedobear sticker on it. he revved I laughed and almost choked on my burrito. after recovering from from the choking and hitting myself in the chest. I looked over still trying to give a straight face and hiding the laugh but I could not resist and start giggling again. he looks over and said "what so funny?" I told him while trying to stop laughing "ready to get smoked". he had a passenger and his passenger was talking to him I don't read lips so I wouldn't be able to tell you what he said.

the light turns green I go WOT and he pulls me at start by half a car. I got into boost and made up that length back he was at my fender when my car got into 2nd. I only manage to go upto 65 but I let off and he was too far back at this point I think he gave up when I pulled into 2nd. I sat at the next light he pulls ups up with a smile on his face. this guy can take a lost.

well whoever that was last night I had a good time and if your on the forums I would like you to come out to the meets.
Old 06-03-09, 09:38 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
Coming back from taco bell at 11:30pm I pulled next to a Red IS300 on black/polish Rota D2s and a exhaust with a Pedobear sticker on it. he revved I laughed and almost choked on my burrito. after recovering from from the choking and hitting myself in the chest. I looked over still trying to give a straight face and hiding the laugh but I could not resist and start giggling again. he looks over and said "what so funny?" I told him while trying to stop laughing "ready to get smoked". he had a passenger and his passenger was talking to him I don't read lips so I wouldn't be able to tell you what he said.

the light turns green I go WOT and he pulls me at start by half a car. I got into boost and made up that length back he was at my fender when my car got into 2nd. I only manage to go upto 65 but I let off and he was too far back at this point I think he gave up when I pulled into 2nd. I sat at the next light he pulls ups up with a smile on his face. this guy can take a lost.

well whoever that was last night I had a good time and if your on the forums I would like you to come out to the meets.
dinhs back nice kill on a na is
Old 06-03-09, 10:00 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DINH300

Wow... just wow...Freakin Din is the run-master of Pines!
I think it's the people in pines that just wanna run. I had a 5.0 mustang(92') see me go by bang a U-ey. Then run up on my tail. He taunted me like a moe-foe, but I just laughed and knotted. I did not run. But I did go into 2nd going 45mph and do a quick burn out while having my wg open up in his ear. The guy's jaw almost fell out. Needless to say he stopped taunting almost instantly.

People in Pines I tell ya!

Last edited by drewgo; 06-03-09 at 10:03 AM.
Old 06-03-09, 10:31 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
I think it's the people in pines that just wanna run. I had a 5.0 mustang(92') see me go by bang a U-ey. Then run up on my tail. He taunted me like a moe-foe, but I just laughed and knotted. I did not run. But I did go into 2nd going 45mph and do a quick burn out while having my wg open up in his ear. The guy's jaw almost fell out. Needless to say he stopped taunting almost instantly.

Let me be the one to tell you guys there is this white 06+ honda civic si with a exhuast. this guy most be new to the neighborhood he goes around and picks on every car. He made the mistake of picking on me at a four way intersection and I left in first by 2cars. From then on when I pull next to him he would slow down but when I make my left into my neighborhood he would rev it and keep going to **** me off.

Pines has nice cars but amateur drivers.
Old 06-03-09, 10:38 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Here we go again ..lol

Yes you have brought back a memory of such a night on Pines Bl..If I recall it was time wicked and I ran for the 1st time his jaw did the same thing..lol

I know I'm about to get blasted but I couldn't help..I love you mannn..
Old 06-03-09, 08:25 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

So here's a little update the piece of chittt gt35r is finally off ,after being stuck on the manifold for three days ..Long story lets not go there ..Where I would like to go is here.. vVVVVVVVVVVV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4

beware of a white land shark ..haha....

Thanks Rudy for lending me your turbo until mine comes in..you and Jerome are the best ..
Old 06-05-09, 09:12 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Hey CL family. have we decided whose ***** are biger as yet? really brought back life to the forums. great job!!
Old 06-06-09, 08:33 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
Hey CL family. have we decided whose ***** are biger as yet? really brought back life to the forums. great job!!
the problem is Steve the bigger the ***** the bigger the mess they'll make when someone kicks them in.....LOL
Old 06-06-09, 08:51 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
the problem is Steve the bigger the ***** the bigger the mess they'll make when someone kicks them in.....LOL
So what size turbo are u running in the meantime?
Old 06-06-09, 09:32 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by shaodome
So what size turbo are u running in the meantime?

Jerome lent me a obx 68 with a 102 hot side .Turbo lag is a mother.But when the boost comes in, wow it's a bigger mother F'er.kinda worried not use to that much lag.been running the small GT35 R for years .I don't thing the Precision 6765 with 81ar should be that bad ,I hope..Hopefully with that turbo and a retune I can hit the 5's I was 489 with the 35r@ 21-22 psi .Maybe I'll get the new turbo before the July 5 meet..
Old 06-07-09, 04:22 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Jerome lent me a obx 68 with a 102 hot side .Turbo lag is a mother.But when the boost comes in, wow it's a bigger mother F'er.kinda worried not use to that much lag.been running the small GT35 R for years .I don't thing the Precision 6765 with 81ar should be that bad ,I hope..Hopefully with that turbo and a retune I can hit the 5's I was 489 with the 35r@ 21-22 psi .Maybe I'll get the new turbo before the July 5 meet..
john , if it is the billet wheel you bought you will hit low 5's no problem but as a suggestion before going there please drop in 650 cc or better yet some 750cc for at 485 on 500cc you are at 90% + duty cycle of inj which is not good and add a second pump or inline pump , the t67 craves fuel and at 20psi+ 1 walbro can not keep the volume up to supply to demand for long without overheating the pump which in turns heats up the fuel big time and pressure drops , i have a video of my 1 walbro trying to keep up with the demands of 67 trying to make safetly 23psi and the pressure rises then all of a sudden drops back at least 10 psi which is not good .. since i have direct wired my pump from battery and added the inline pump pressure is constant 1:1 ratio all the way up to 75psi , remember your base pressure is around 42ish , add 22psi to that for boost and your static pressure needs to be able to sustain 65psi so 70psi is a good safe number to shoot for with no pressure drop

heres the video of fuel pressure guage on the fpr listen for wot and watch needle on guage drop off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QRm0svaBu0
that billet t67 with .81 hotside is going to make grin from ear to ear

Last edited by lexforlife; 06-07-09 at 04:44 AM.
Old 06-07-09, 05:15 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
john , if it is the billet wheel you bought you will hit low 5's no problem but as a suggestion before going there please drop in 650 cc or better yet some 750cc for at 485 on 500cc you are at 90% + duty cycle of inj which is not good and add a second pump or inline pump , the t67 craves fuel and at 20psi+ 1 walbro can not keep the volume up to supply to demand for long without overheating the pump which in turns heats up the fuel big time and pressure drops , i have a video of my 1 walbro trying to keep up with the demands of 67 trying to make safetly 23psi and the pressure rises then all of a sudden drops back at least 10 psi which is not good .. since i have direct wired my pump from battery and added the inline pump pressure is constant 1:1 ratio all the way up to 75psi , remember your base pressure is around 42ish , add 22psi to that for boost and your static pressure needs to be able to sustain 65psi so 70psi is a good safe number to shoot for with no pressure drop

heres the video of fuel pressure guage on the fpr listen for wot and watch needle on guage drop off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QRm0svaBu0
that billet t67 with .81 hotside is going to make grin from ear to ear
Very true....Kinda like dinner, It's better to have leftover then to stay hungry and nothing leftover.....lol

John what inj do you have right now?
Old 06-07-09, 05:27 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Very true....Kinda like dinner, It's better to have leftover then to stay hungry and nothing leftover.....lol

John what inj do you have right now?
Good morning gentlemen Ed, Dre I hear you guys an appreciate your concern.Fuel will be addressed .. ..I guess for now I'll have to turn the boost down a little..

as of now 550's DR.Dre

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa