Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-09, 06:15 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ED changed his signature. WOW. did u re tune? what happened to 600hp? or Did u get the 600 and not telling anyone.
Old 06-08-09, 06:17 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SC300TURBO
im here to throw rocks! spinning aint winning
So true . But I'm not spinning after 85-90 on up..
Old 06-08-09, 06:25 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Today I blew...................MYSELF away!!!! LMFAO OMG I chirp 2nd!
Old 06-08-09, 06:58 PM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
So true . But I'm not spinning after 85-90 on up..
if i hook dead at 40 and go...your gonna have a hard time realing in if you dont get traction till 80
Old 06-08-09, 08:23 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

if i hook dead at 40 and go...your gonna have a hard time realing in if you dont get traction till 80
Brother whats makes you think I would even run you or anyone from a dig when I have an automatic.Now on the other hand if I still had my GT35R with the T3 back housing.Oh how I would of taken you up on that..

But then again making some adjustments to the gain on the boost controller could tame that huge burst of power and make the car more manageable.but why go through all that when this is not my turbo..
Old 06-08-09, 08:38 PM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

Brother whats makes you think I would even run you or anyone from a dig when I have an automatic.Now on the other hand if I still had my GT35R with the T3 back housing.Oh how I would of taken you up on that..

But then again making some adjustments to the gain on the boost controller could tame that huge burst of power and make the car more manageable.but why go through all that when this is not my turbo..
i said nothing about a dig...i said 40...and the fact that your auto gives you a huge advantage out of the whole....thats the prefered tranny for drag racing...its just setting it up right....
your "Brother what makes you think i would even run you" comment says alot to me about you though..lol
guess your lexus is too good..lol
Old 06-08-09, 09:33 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default hey look at me I 'm slicing and dicing words here.

i said nothing about a dig...i said 40...and the fact that your auto gives you a huge advantage out of the whole....thats the prefered tranny for drag racing...its just setting it up right....
your "Brother what makes you think i would even run you" comment says alot to me about you though..lol
guess your lexus is too good..lol
You slicing and dicing my words to suit you .says a lot about you.And
when it comes to drag racing and auto I think your referring to a th400 or a fully built TT tanny.I have neither

Listen man just keep your little rocks in you pocket and come to one of our meets. And ask me for a run, you don't have to do all this work .I am very accommodating.It's simple let our cars do the talking I say. if you win i'll be the first one to say congrats.

but seriously if you had taking the time to read through this thread you might just see how this comment you made is so far from the truth.But let me quote you the proper way. It's called copy and paste not slice and dice people words.... ( your "Brother what makes you think i would even run you" comment says alot to me about you though..lol
guess your lexus is too good..lol). Wow

If throwing stones is your thing then more power to ya..Go at it cause I sure your not just done yet..lol haha hehe
Old 06-09-09, 04:11 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
ED changed his signature. WOW. did u re tune? what happened to 600hp? or Did u get the 600 and not telling anyone.
im not tellin maybe or maybe not
Old 06-09-09, 06:05 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

when it comes to drag racing and auto I think your referring to a th400 or a fully built TT tanny.I have neither

Listen man just keep your little rocks in you pocket and come to one of our meets. And ask me for a run, you don't have to do all this work .I am very accommodating.It's simple let our cars do the talking I say. if you win i'll be the first one to say congrats.

but seriously if you had taking the time to read through this thread you might just see how this comment you made is so far from the truth.But let me quote you the proper way. It's called copy and paste not slice and dice people words.... ( your "Brother what makes you think i would even run you" comment says alot to me about you though..lol

If throwing stones is your thing then more power to ya..Go at it cause I sure your not just done yet..lol haha hehe

LRD, lets just congrat Mr. SC300Turbo. I don't think from a dig you or anyone on this board will beat him. From a roll he's deadly.
Not blowing smoke up your rearend, jeff, but I am still walking a little funny from the last raping session on 27. So I am protecting the integrity of ma'brotha from getting slathered.
And yes Relic, Jerome and all the Quote on Quote, high Horse Power Lexus, "be afraid...be very afraid, of the white mosquito!"
Old 06-09-09, 06:25 AM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

im gonna back off and be nice...but get it straight...i did quote your entire post.....i did pick one sentance out to prove a point which u got all huffy about...
i know your auto....and yea a auto tranny with a trans brake and the right torque cconverter is deadly out the whole ....you dont need a th400 or fully built...just need what fits your hp level. you have a beautiful lex and alot of $$ into it....ive run this road before......and understand what you have into your car
i was just pointing out that spinning your tires until 80 isnt gonna get you alot of wins against mildly fast cars that hook up on roll races....was trying to get at that you might think about tires or something to help traction...but your comment about "what makes you think id even run you" put a ****ty taste in my mouth...i guess i also remember you getting all bothered about people saying you and ed were twins...
i wasnt even really asking for a race...was just pointing out something....and im being accused of "slicing and dicing"
im one of the most straight up.....no bullsh-t...dead honest people....in life not just on a forum...ask all the people that know me well and for a long time on here..im sorry you took my comment the wrong way as i obviously took yours the wrong way....
id be happy to come hang with the boys even if we dont race...i love beautiful sc's
and for the record drewgo......when we ran i didnt brake booost...and no nitrous....if i had done that then ur *** might have been hurting
seriously though....no stoopid beef needed...
Old 06-09-09, 08:00 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

im gonna back off and be nice...but get it straight...i did quote your entire post.....i did pick one sentance out to prove a point which u got all huffy about...
i know your auto....and yea a auto tranny with a trans brake and the right torque cconverter is deadly out the whole ....you dont need a th400 or fully built...just need what fits your hp level. you have a beautiful lex and alot of $$ into it....ive run this road before......and understand what you have into your car
i was just pointing out that spinning your tires until 80 isnt gonna get you alot of wins against mildly fast cars that hook up on roll races....was trying to get at that you might think about tires or something to help traction...but your comment about "what makes you think id even run you" put a ****ty taste in my mouth...i guess i also remember you getting all bothered about people saying you and ed were twins...
i wasnt even really asking for a race...was just pointing out something....and im being accused of "slicing and dicing"
im one of the most straight up.....no bullsh-t...dead honest people....in life not just on a forum...ask all the people that know me well and for a long time on here..im sorry you took my comment the wrong way as i obviously took yours the wrong way....
id be happy to come hang with the boys even if we dont race...i love beautiful sc's
and for the record drewgo......when we ran i didnt brake booost...and no nitrous....if i had done that then ur *** might have been hurting
seriously though....no stoopid beef needed...
I do agree about no beef needed .. But it is interesting for you to say i got bother when all I did was respond to how you selected my words.So were you bothered then ???.When you responded to me. maybe a poor choose of words perhaps .. Definitely not bothered or upset. Just simply responding.

And for some reason you're reading some other meaning into what I said.I simply stated that I won't and couldn't run my car against you or anyone , from a dead stay still.But I guess you just took that personal .Any how according to Dre I'm wasting mine and your time ..You win..

Last edited by //LRD; 06-09-09 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06-09-09, 02:27 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Ok guys, I need a motivational uplift. Car has been pissing me the f--k off in the last two weeks. Just random crap to put grey hairs in my head. I feel like going back to old school days and skateboard around town

On the bright side I was taking a friend home from work and stepped on it and with the new fuel fitting I put in it's running slightly leaner. That's the best I felt it move off spray
Old 06-09-09, 02:56 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

Parked a Bolt-On 350z on spray yesterday.
His face was priceless when he saw that i was racing with 4 people in the car.
Old 06-09-09, 03:28 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Punky
Ok guys, I need a motivational uplift. Car has been pissing me the f--k off in the last two weeks. Just random crap to put grey hairs in my head. I feel like going back to old school days and skateboard around town

On the bright side I was taking a friend home from work and stepped on it and with the new fuel fitting I put in it's running slightly leaner. That's the best I felt it move off spray
Punky where have you been ??.And WTF is wrong with your car ???
Old 06-09-09, 03:29 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by MRxSLAYx
Parked a Bolt-On 350z on spray yesterday.
His face was priceless when he saw that i was racing with 4 people in the car.
LMAO dude you kill me..

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa