Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-09, 06:24 AM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
I understand you want to go up high but when I pass you at 120 and my automatic went into 4th I kept going and I saw no point after then.

HAHAHAHA -That's funny because that's when I started to pull you back...and then you would let off. YOU KNOW there is only one way to settle this....

I would have kept on going from the light if you wanted to but I don't like endangering the lives of others for my stupidity.

That was a good look. The dude was STOOOOPID for jumpin out like that. It's not like BOTH our tires weren't screeeeechin towards him. I appreciate the look out for an extra outlet.

PS: my car is still stock with a single.

Ahhhhh, yeah. NO. lmao. And how many pounds was that? Like I said, we'll be doin this again soon.
Old 06-19-09, 06:36 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MR.Klean what car do you have. And you can up the boots on the stock turbos. The difference is night and day....
Old 06-19-09, 07:04 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good runs between good friends

Last edited by DINH300; 06-19-09 at 09:03 PM.
Old 06-19-09, 07:24 AM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Its VVTi was replace with a single and the turbo is larger to make up for the lost of the two small twins.

Alright I give up you WIN

MR. KLEAN 4

DIN300 0
hey dinh quick question you was spraying or just boost???????????
Old 06-19-09, 07:30 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Its VVTi was replace with a single and the turbo is larger to make up for the lost of the two small twins.

DIN300 0
OH... it's the grey 1jz vvti that use to belong to Juaquinn??
Old 06-19-09, 09:01 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Last edited by DINH300; 06-19-09 at 09:03 PM.
Old 06-19-09, 09:16 AM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by drewgo
naw his is black.. with g35 wheels??
Old 06-19-09, 09:25 AM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by drewgo
A friend of a friend bought that car. It has 20's on it and its a 5speed 1j vvti. The color of his car and my car are almost the same. He's also on here on CL as well.
Old 06-19-09, 09:54 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
naw his is black.. with g35 wheels??
OH sweet... been thinking of doing something with that engine. Would like to crack 500 to the wheels with it.
It has goobs of tq, more than a 2j or even a v8. 270tq @ 2400 rpm is alot of tq.

Originally Posted by Anthony85
A friend of a friend bought that car. It has 20's on it and its a 5speed 1j vvti. The color of his car and my car are almost the same. He's also on here on CL as well.
I liked that car alot. Very simple and clean...
Old 06-19-09, 12:05 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

No its like a thunder cloud color
Old 06-19-09, 12:32 PM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

I liked that car alot. Very simple and clean...[/QUOTE]

Yeah its a clean car. The first time I saw it was at the Virginia Key Beach meet.
Old 06-19-09, 07:21 PM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

I love reading this...Mr. Klean 4 Dihn300 0...must we really jump to extreme's? I don't doubt your car has power dude, I merely am saying that you don't stop a race when you start pullin someone. If that was the case, most races would be over in a few seconds. My statement was just that as soon as I felt my car started to pull back, you went and slowed down. Like I said, there is only one way to bring this episode to a conclusion...

That's all I have to say about that.
Old 06-19-09, 09:10 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Old 06-20-09, 05:38 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just wanted to take this opportunity and say Happy Fathers day to all the dad's out there .So after a long year of being the best father you could possibly be,I say you deserve to go out there and treat yourself s ...Maybe that GTE motor you've had your eye or the turbo kit for your NA-t .Heck a set of wheels and tires....Basically enjoy your day you've earned it..

Last edited by //LRD; 06-20-09 at 07:36 AM.
Old 06-20-09, 07:52 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

last night action coming from truck stop was some exciting stuff..

the king of pines blvd himself MR DINH , luck nearly ran out .. short story is we both were heading back east on pines , we crossed over i 75 and coming to the stop light where the shell gas station is ... a srt-8 300m chysler decides to pick a fight with the king of pines blvd .. no i laid back to see this unfold .. as the 2 of them are jockeying for postion at the light , the srt-8 guy jumps around a pickup truck cutting off traffic to get to be beside dinh at the light , now i casually look over to my right and low and behold a pembroke pines cop is sitting at the gas station waiting to enter pines blvd and watches this whole thing unfold..

anyways i am saying to myself no dinh dont run , i was about to reach for my phone to tell him to not punch it but its too late light turns green and dinh launched HARD on this guy , it actually looked like DINH was going to walk him for he too launched but i guess he was surprised to see dinh right next to him.. anyways a car suddenly jumped in front of dinh which happended to be right at his turn to enter his community so he quickly let off but the srt-8 guy kept flooring it up pines

heres where it gets good , i am crusing down behind for i saw the pines cop quickly accelerating down pines to catch up to the srt-8 guy and at the next light came right down to his bumper ( guys when a cop does that you know you are toast for he's checking your plate) light turns green cop cruising for another 1/8 mile or so then bam lights goes on and at the same time ( GUYS REMEMBER AT THE BEGINNING THAT PICK UP TRUCK HE CUT OFF TO GET UP FRONT , IT WAS A UNDERCOVER PINES COP ) this red avalanche also lights up like a christmas tree and both cops pull him over ....

you know he gonna get knocked for drag racing for the undercover witnessed the whole thing , reckless driving , excessive speed , he probably went to jail last night

MORAL OF THE STORY , DINH WAKE UP BRO YOU HAVE TESTED FATE AND WON INCLUSIVE OF LAST NIGHT , TEST NO MORE LITTLE BROTHA
LEAVE THE STREET PULLS TO THE HWY AND WAY OUT WEST WHERE ITS NOT A HUGE CONCERN FOR THAT LITTLE OLE POS CAR OR TRUCK YOU MIGHT BLOW BY WHILE RACING COULD BE UNDERCOVER AND NAILS YOU FOR EVERYTHING

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL OF US MYSELF INCLUDED LETS DO WHAT WE DO AT THE RIGHT PLACES SO WE STAY SAFE , THE PUBLIC STAYS SAFE AND WE STAY IN POSSESSION OF OUR CARS

this message was approved by your local and retired street racer

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa