Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-09, 03:59 PM
96sc300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMFAO Roger your are to much bro hahaha!

On the way home sad to say I got spanked by a black SRT-4 with stock black rims didnt look like he had cans just straight dual pipes. I tried 2 times at it. lol. We where on 595 heading east and we pull up next to each other 3rd gear roll three honks I pull up like half a car and then his boost kicks in and he just smokes me. Second time was like 60mph 3rd gear same results. They where filming it so I am sure I will find it somwhere on youtube.
Old 07-05-09, 04:09 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hell nah Rog nice kill LoL
Old 07-05-09, 04:26 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
So today while at P.B.I.R. Mr. Lexforlife (oldman) asks for a water so one of the C.L. guys give him a water he opens it takes a sip, I'm sitting down B.S.ing with everybody hes standing next to me I tell him sorry I don't have a coke for him to spill again, he takes his wrist with the water bottle in it and decides to try and wet me he misses this goes on 2 more times and i tell him even after 3 times you still can't hit me he makes a motion like he is going to soak me with the bottle when I reach for my cooler to get a water he starts running down in front of the bleachers I go after him with the water and by the time we reach the second row of bleachers I emptied a 12 oz bottle on him! Game over Roger (1) Ed = (0) So Sorry I should have given him a whole row of bleachers and the launch!! I guess he still hasn't fixed that boost leak yet or maybe he needs more traction so he turned down the boost I just think my turbo nikes are faster than his DBB Chinese Pumas!!

Ok Mr, Lexforlife let the excuses begin
Wheel spin no traction, I was on low boost, long pants, bad turbo, your 45, the left leg didn't know what the right leg was doing, you were running into the wind ETC. ETC. ETC... LMFAO
I thought middle aged Island boys could at least out run a 40yr old 15 year smoker!!! This race was like Wicked racing a moped!!!!

LEX you new this was coming so grin and bear it...

How the hell did i miss this one?!
Old 07-05-09, 05:27 PM
dexlex2002
Lead Lap

So today while at P.B.I.R. Mr. Lexforlife (oldman) asks for a water so one of the C.L. guys give him a water he opens it takes a sip, I'm sitting down B.S.ing with everybody hes standing next to me I tell him sorry I don't have a coke for him to spill again, he takes his wrist with the water bottle in it and decides to try and wet me he misses this goes on 2 more times and i tell him even after 3 times you still can't hit me he makes a motion like he is going to soak me with the bottle when I reach for my cooler to get a water he starts running down in front of the bleachers I go after him with the water and by the time we reach the second row of bleachers I emptied a 12 oz bottle on him! Game over Roger (1) Ed = (0) So Sorry I should have given him a whole row of bleachers and the launch!! I guess he still hasn't fixed that boost leak yet or maybe he needs more traction so he turned down the boost I just think my turbo nikes are faster than his DBB Chinese Pumas!!

Ok Mr, Lexforlife let the excuses begin
Wheel spin no traction, I was on low boost, long pants, bad turbo, your 45, the left leg didn't know what the right leg was doing, you were running into the wind ETC. ETC. ETC... LMFAO
I thought middle aged Island boys could at least out run a 40yr old 15 year smoker!!! This race was like Wicked racing a moped!!!!

hey Mike, Ed said his pants were too tight, he overheated and my personal favorite...he was only running on vaccum! LMAO
Old 07-05-09, 05:28 PM
dexlex2002
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DINH300
Last night sitting at the Truck stop in my car waiting for John and roger to show up to grab something to eat. I was park where we usually park at next to the rocks I was park for a good 2 or 3 minutes. I notice A BSO Dodge Durango was behind me 4 cars back just sitting there I turned off my headlights and my windows down. The cop pulls next to me with no lights on and gets out, ask me for my license registration and proof of insurance WTF!!!. I ask him what happen he Ignored me goes back to the car wrights it up and comes back and tells me I did not have my seat belt on when he pulled me over. I sat there listening to him talk "I know what your doing out here you are a street racer and your here to go street racing".

"I am giving you a ticket for not have your seat belt on while your engine is on" WTF my car was in park I was parked at a bar and grill meeting my friends to go eat. he tells me sign the ticket or I'll will take it to jail and if you decide to take it to court I will see you there.

for the first time I wasn't doing anything wrong and I get a ticket BSO are DUCKING FICKS
Damn Din...thats messed up. What happened to you today?
Old 07-05-09, 05:52 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by dexlex2002
hey Mike, Ed said his pants were too tight, he overheated and my personal favorite...he was only running on vaccum! LMAO
Dex,

Who is mike???
Old 07-05-09, 06:05 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Well Today at night I saw buddy in the Red 1JZ Mark III Supra with Chrome Mark IV TT Rims Stayin Side By Side With A Yellow Turbo'd Lambo Gallardo! Fill Us In Dont know his screen name but it was on Pines Heading East! at around 7ish!
Old 07-05-09, 06:45 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Dex,

Who is mike???
LMAO
Old 07-05-09, 07:04 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

damm , i got owned

my map sensor was unplugged, plugs needed changing, had a flashback of roots when a whiteman is chasing dont run or get toes chopped off, yeah thats the ticket

roger that was some funny a$$ chit as lrd would say it
Old 07-05-09, 07:15 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Roger just classic .

Originally Posted by oztiks
How the hell did i miss this one?!
All I saw was a flash of white lightning, then it was over in a flash..
Old 07-05-09, 07:17 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife

roger that was some funny a$$ chit as lrd would say it
I second that chit .. All in good fun..
Old 07-05-09, 07:20 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

WTF..i gotta stop leaving early..
Old 07-05-09, 07:31 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by edtuner
Well Today at night I saw buddy in the Red 1JZ Mark III Supra with Chrome Mark IV TT Rims Stayin Side By Side With A Yellow Turbo'd Lambo Gallardo! Fill Us In Dont know his screen name but it was on Pines Heading East! at around 7ish!
i saw them too.but i dont know if they were hitting it.
Old 07-05-09, 08:02 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dexlex2002
Damn Din...thats messed up. What happened to you today?
I got drunk and slept over my cousins house and over slept.
Old 07-06-09, 12:23 AM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 98$c300
i saw them too.but i dont know if they were hitting it.
Yep they were hittin it hard! Lambo was shootin Flames Being Loud as hell!!!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa