Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-09, 07:05 AM
JonSC4
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
Last night sitting at the Truck stop in my car waiting for John and roger to show up to grab something to eat. I was park where we usually park at next to the rocks I was park for a good 2 or 3 minutes. I notice A BSO Dodge Durango was behind me 4 cars back just sitting there I turned off my headlights and my windows down. The cop pulls next to me with no lights on and gets out, ask me for my license registration and proof of insurance WTF!!!. I ask him what happen he Ignored me goes back to the car wrights it up and comes back and tells me I did not have my seat belt on when he pulled me over. I sat there listening to him talk "I know what your doing out here you are a street racer and your here to go street racing".

"I am giving you a ticket for not have your seat belt on while your engine is on" WTF my car was in park I was parked at a bar and grill meeting my friends to go eat. he tells me sign the ticket or I'll will take it to jail and if you decide to take it to court I will see you there.

for the first time I wasn't doing anything wrong and I get a ticket BSO are DUCKING FICKS
Man that's horse****. Not wearing a seatbelt is a secondary offense so you can't even get a ticket for it unless you are already pulled over for a primary violation. You need to file a complaint against that cop and raise all of the hell that you can.
Old 07-06-09, 06:17 PM
dexlex2002
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Dex,

Who is mike???
sorry blu....i thought your name was mike.
Old 07-07-09, 01:41 AM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
WTF..i gotta stop leaving early..
lol..
me too...
Old 07-08-09, 03:29 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
That's a negative batman... Cams are in and the harness is almost in, just need to push it through the firewall and plug up. I had Niel finish it up for me cuz with my time, or lack of, new years would come around and still nada.... So I'll be picking it up later today and driving it for a couple days to break in the clutch then tune/dyno.
You hear that Jerome this is going to be the 1j you need to watch out for ..Glad to hear it Dre looking forward to seeing what that 2.5 can do.

And by the way Dre I moved your quote cause I didn't want to thread jack the name thread..

Last edited by //LRD; 07-12-09 at 05:36 AM.
Old 07-12-09, 05:44 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats to Blk&Blu*j his little 1j in the mkIII made a little over 600rwhp.Like I've said south Florida is serious people.Man it's like the old wild west !!

You know what guys I'm dubbing the July 31 @ PBIR as the shoot out at the OK corral..This should be very interesting ..

Last edited by //LRD; 07-12-09 at 05:55 AM.
Old 07-12-09, 09:47 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Congrats to Blk&Blu*j his little 1j in the mkIII made a little over 600rwhp
Fellas, this is serious business...

Mr. BLk&Blu took Mr.Wicked for a quick spin.... I'd love to hear his comments
about the experience..

Blk&Blu I got some extra strength cleaner for those stains on your passenger seat and for future stains that might occur. Just and FYI!
Old 07-12-09, 01:01 PM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by //LRD
Congrats to Blk&Blu*j his little 1j in the mkIII made a little over 600rwhp.Like I've said south Florida is serious people.Man it's like the old wild west !!

You know what guys I'm dubbing the July 31 @ PBIR as the shoot out at the OK corral..This should be very interesting ..
wow! There is still hope for the 1j guys lol!
Old 07-12-09, 01:46 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drewgo
Fellas, this is serious business...

Mr. BLk&Blu took Mr.Wicked for a quick spin.... I'd love to hear his comments
about the experience..

Blk&Blu I got some extra strength cleaner for those stains on your passenger seat and for future stains that might occur. Just and FYI!
LOL Mr. Drewgo.

Okay, okay I must say that after taking a ride in Rogers car I do have a new found respect for the 1J. He took me on 595 and scared the sh@t out of me, so much that I had to put on my seatbelt and hold on for dear life!

However, it still doesn't change my belief about the 2J/1J rivalry so to sum it all up. Roger's car is one of the thousand 1J's in South Florida that has proven itself!!!

Oh, also congrats to joining the 600+rwhp club Roger. Who's next to step it up??
Old 07-12-09, 02:12 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
LOL Mr. Drewgo.

Okay, okay I must say that after taking a ride in Rogers car I do have a new found respect for the 1J. He took me on 595 and scared the sh@t out of me, so much that I had to put on my seatbelt and hold on for dear life!

However, it still doesn't change my belief about the 2J/1J rivalry so to sum it all up. Roger's car is one of the thousand 1J's in South Florida that has proven itself!!!

Oh, also congrats to joining the 600+rwhp club Roger. Who's next to step it up??
Come winter time and cooler weather I'll be at STP
Old 07-12-09, 05:26 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by shaodome
Come winter time and cooler weather I'll be at STP
I can appreciate that but, what does winter and cooler weather have to do with me making over 600 at 98% humidity and 96 degrees outside!!!
Old 07-12-09, 05:45 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

I can appreciate that but, what does winter and cooler weather have to do with me making over 600 at 98% humidity and 96 degrees outside!!!
Nothing....its just about the time I'll have everything ready to put big numbers down. Hope to have everything going minty by Novemberish. FWIW, it was probably even hotter than 96 INSIDE the shop..
Old 07-12-09, 07:30 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Dammm. Nice numbers Roger. Everyone has been steppin it up lately, I'm starting to feel really threatened now!! July 31st should be very interesting.

Last edited by GTS24V; 07-12-09 at 07:47 PM.
Old 07-12-09, 08:36 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Good numbers Roger the 600 plus club is where i need to be .
Old 07-12-09, 08:59 PM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Congrats roger.
Old 07-12-09, 09:00 PM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

true inspiration to future 1jz getters ....LOL

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa