Suggestion Box Is Open For Caravan On Nov.2

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-08, 04:28 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
and din you equation is somewhat wrong

auto tranny lauch harder and shift faster down low and off the line , but theres the problem it shifts tooooooo fast and you cant stay in the desired sweet spot .. on a 1/4 mile yes thats good for most dragsters are auto to some degree but on a hwy pull manuel resigns king ( as long as driver knows what hes doing) for i can stay in boost all the way up to red line ( oh i forgot to tell you i have no real red line now )maybe 7k maybe 8k ill never tell, so i can hold that sweet spot much longer

also your weight did go up with the introdution of the aristo motor as comapared to the stock 2jz motor , you should have picked up a couple of hundred pounds there give or take
Originally Posted by DINH300
Looks like your on your own this time!!!
Come on you two again??I thought we had but this thing 2 bed already.
Guys I started this thread to pull us all together for a nice Sunday ride.So hear what come Sunday Nov.2 the two of you in front of all us can settle this thing!!For the 1st time today I went on to MYIS.com and saw the two of you working like best friends trying to get the IS guys to come out .But on CL your ripping each other cars.I just don't get it.So til Nov.2 can we stay on subject.Here you both go

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...86#post3948886
Old 10-24-08, 05:30 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow a page of ed and din's bickering ... lol

the place were meeting at is right off i95 and hollywood right?
Old 10-24-08, 05:52 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shlomboy
wow a page of ed and din's bickering ... lol

the place were meeting at is right off i95 and hollywood right?
Theres a park near the train/tri rail station on hollywood blvd an 95. I believe that is where we are meeting.
Old 10-24-08, 06:27 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

if you click on link on the first page..it will show you that it is at the tri-rail station
Old 10-24-08, 08:29 PM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

looks like a no go for me. gotta work sunday. unexpected employee going outta town.
Old 10-24-08, 09:03 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

thats not a good thing..i gotta do all the work now oh well, stuff happen there will be another day
Old 10-24-08, 09:34 PM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
thats not a good thing..i gotta do all the work now oh well, stuff happen there will be another day
i did want to go tho... if it was near like last time I would be able to show up later. guess there is always next time.
Old 10-24-08, 10:22 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

wheres the other dark night ,,, jerome help me out here .. i got somewhat of car painting a huge bulls eye on my back with some sort of 2jz vvtiiiiiiiiiiii sore motor and now that cute funny little thing called a jr jz (1j) wanting a piece

come on now brotha represent the na-t here please and take one of these off my back
Funny, Please tell us how you really feel. Lil jr jz kick some ****... ehem... 2j **** to be exact. But we are not going to tell everyone how the jr and sr were neck and neck all the way up to 145mph see-sawing the lead by a mere fender.

Jerome you can take a wack at the jr too if you wish, but be forewarned it does not go down easy.
Old 10-24-08, 10:55 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Come on you two again??I thought we had but this thing 2 bed already.
Guys I started this thread to pull us all together for a nice Sunday ride.So hear what come Sunday Nov.2 the two of you in front of all us can settle this thing!!For the 1st time today I went on to MYIS.com and saw the two of you working like best friends trying to get the IS guys to come out .But on CL your ripping each other cars.I just don't get it.So til Nov.2 can we stay on subject.Here you both go

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...86#post3948886
john my man this is a open forum , din and i are just fooling around .. din has been on these forums as long as i have .. its called keyboard warriors..

din has nothing to prove to anyone nor do i .. his car is up and coming and currently does well mine as well period ..

there will be no races on sunday but one day we will all get to strectch our legs out together for friendly fun

as far as dre , you are the man bro .. we were def neck and neck but you forgot one part of the story .. i held it all the way in third on a na computer on a piggy back with no timing control.. aem = different ball game and a whole lot more rpm then before
Old 10-24-08, 11:13 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

john my man this is a open forum , din and i are just fooling around .. din has been on these forums as long as i have .. its called keyboard warriors..

din has nothing to prove to anyone nor do i .. his car is up and coming and currently does well mine as well period ..

there will be no races on sunday but one day we will all get to strectch our legs out together for friendly fun

as far as dre , you are the man bro .. we were def neck and neck but you forgot one part of the story .. i held it all the way in third on a na computer on a piggy back with no timing control.. aem = different ball game and a whole lot more rpm then before
LOL... dude, I got 1 word for you "Bedtime" it's freaking 211 in the a.m. LOL

Anyways, my comeback on that is I was in 5th and still pulling. Either way I can't wait to see the AEM.
Old 10-25-08, 06:33 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drewgo
Funny, Please tell us how you really feel. Lil jr jz kick some ****... ehem... 2j **** to be exact. But we are not going to tell everyone how the jr and sr were neck and neck all the way up to 145mph see-sawing the lead by a mere fender.

Jerome you can take a wack at the jr too if you wish, but be forewarned it does not go down easy.
Hey Drewgo, it's funny how the truth finally comes out. I distinctively remember we were all at the Truck stop on a Friday after Towers when we were told that Ed spanked the **** out of you on I-75. We were told that he held third gear, and yes I said third gear all the way to about 135mph and pulled on you with ease!!

Well since you called me out Mr. Drewgo, I must inform you that this will not be the outcome when we line up! So as you've been labeled, whenever Mr. Lil Jr. Jz is ready to get some whoop ***, just let me know....
Old 10-25-08, 06:43 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I don't know about anyone else.But that thread I started was done for pure reading enjoyment.A place for the both of you to go back and forward as much as you guys wanted.It's simple I saw an opp.to give you such a stage.Because you guys seem to be go at it on every thread.That's all. Not to call you or Dinh out.... I wasn't calling out anyone.And Ed ask anyone in our group you take anything I say to personal.Come on now as much stuff for lack of a better word, we all talk to one other.And I'll even put this out there I heard from Ed and now if you feel the same Dinh I will write a long I"m sorry letter for everyone to read.And i will enroll in a forum etiquette class.And lastly what I'm doing isn't being a keyboard warrior??? Or do you have to be CL member for more then 2 or more years???????

Last edited by //LRD; 10-25-08 at 08:24 AM.
Old 10-25-08, 06:53 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

^^^^^^ Does everyone see what I"m talking about^^^^^^

We went from Hey come join us on a nice Sunday ride have some food to .

Last edited by //LRD; 10-25-08 at 07:05 AM.
Old 10-25-08, 08:06 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know about anyone else.But that thread I started was done for pure reading enjoyment.A place for the both of you to go back and forward as much as wanted.It's simple I saw an opp.to give you such a stage.Because you guys seem to be go at it on every thread.That's all. Not to call you or Dinh out.... I wasn't calling out anyone.And Ed ask anyone in our group you take anything I say to personal.Come on now as much stuff for lack of a better word, we all talk to one other.And I'll even put this out there I heard from Ed and now if you feel the same Dinh I will write a long I"m sorry letter for everyone to read.And i will enroll in a forum etiquette class.And lastly what I'm doing isn't being a keyboard warrior??? Or do you have to be CL member for more then 2 or more years???????

Yeah I'm sorry this isn't a thread about racing or heating people up. John I apologize for this I will try to make it out to the caravan.

Last edited by DINH300; 10-25-08 at 08:16 AM.
Old 10-25-08, 08:46 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

John, Smack talk is an essential part of meets. Fuel by testosterone and "look at me I got the biggest ****" attitude can be perceived as Argue and bickering to one another.
I am happy you made these thread it's what the community needs, challenge and goals to step up ones game, with humility of coarse.
Threads usually start with the title and quickly go off on a tangent somewhere. But I've notice those are the threads that keep people coming back to read and comment.

So in a nutshell, keep'em coming!
Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Hey Drewgo, it's funny how the truth finally comes out. I distinctively remember we were all at the Truck stop on a Friday after Towers when we were told that Ed spanked the **** out of you on I-75. We were told that he held third gear, and yes I said third gear all the way to about 135mph and pulled on you with ease!!

Well since you called me out Mr. Drewgo, I must inform you that this will not be the outcome when we line up! So as you've been labeled, whenever Mr. Lil Jr. Jz is ready to get some whoop ***, just let me know....
LOL.... iz ON!
I'll bring some tooth picks so I can clean my teeth after a nice meal....

Last edited by drewgo; 10-25-08 at 08:54 AM.

Quick Reply: Suggestion Box Is Open For Caravan On Nov.2