Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Suggestion Box Is Open For Caravan On Nov.2

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-08, 09:44 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
John, Smack talk is an essential part of meets. Fuel by testosterone and "look at me I got the biggest ****" attitude can be perceived as Argue and bickering to one another.
I am happy you made these thread it's what the community needs, challenge and goals to step up ones game, with humility of coarse.
Threads usually start with the title and quickly go off on a tangent somewhere. But I've notice those are the threads that keep people coming back to read and comment.

Your right in a scene but this isn't a thread to be doing it in. John made this thread to bring the people of south florida together and do group ride down to the beach with some high quality pictures to go with it.

I do another thread called "THE RING" in a sec so we can talk smack.
Old 10-25-08, 10:00 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

I have a head count of 5 IS3s now don't know what happen to the other 2.
Old 10-25-08, 10:41 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=DINH300;3950189]Yeah I'm sorry this isn't a thread about racing or heating people up. John I apologize for this I will try to make it out to the caravan.[/QUOT

Dinh no apology needed bro.I'm just glad in didn't offend you.Also happy to see your going to the meet.

Originally Posted by drewgo
John, Smack talk is an essential part of meets. Fuel by testosterone and "look at me I got the biggest ****" attitude can be perceived as Argue and bickering to one another.
I am happy you made these thread it's what the community needs, challenge and goals to step up ones game, with humility of coarse.
Threads usually start with the title and quickly go off on a tangent somewhere. But I've notice those are the threads that keep people coming back to read and comment.

So in a nutshell, keep'em coming!

Thanks Dre.I know it comes with the territory.But the repetition.Man

LOL.... iz ON!
I'll bring some tooth picks so I can clean my teeth after a nice meal....

If Club Lexus was a dinner.I guess Jerome would be the pie of the week.Seem
everyone wants a slice.

Originally Posted by DINH300
I have a head count of 5 IS3s now don't know what happen to the other 2.

That great keep'em coming.
Old 10-25-08, 10:51 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Remember on that sunday daylight savings time end, so move your clocks backward.
Old 10-25-08, 11:32 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

^^^^^ hmmmmm I seem to forget about time it's already 2:30pm

time flys
Old 10-25-08, 01:15 PM
wayne
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's the con't of the list:
1.john
2.punky
3.chevii
4.ed
5.trent
6.jerome
7. Jermaine
8. Jon
9.r(RHD) roger
10.chop
11. shlomy
12.telex
13. DIN
14. Dre
15. Wayne (Slow boat GS300)
Old 10-25-08, 01:18 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DINH300
Your right in a scene but this isn't a thread to be doing it in. John made this thread to bring the people of south florida together and do group ride down to the beach with some high quality pictures to go with it.

I do another thread called "THE RING" in a sec so we can talk smack.

The point is if you make a thread and it stirs up conversation, just go with it. That's called thread jacking, kinda sucks but it make for some good times.
See it this way, all you guys went to scope out the spot for the meet and that was the topic, but you talked business and got that out of the way and started to speak about other topic. My point is it happens in real life it's going to happen here. I bet if you make a thread called the "The Ring", you wont get all the smack talk you find in other threads that are meant for Business talk such as meets and stuff. In fact there is more smack talk going on in here than there is on the thread John made about "race stories".

**Eventually you get My brother Wanye ^^^ reposting the list of attendees to not get so off topic....LOL
Old 10-25-08, 03:18 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

I understand I have been around these forums for sometime now.
Old 10-25-08, 03:22 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW NOVEMBER 1ST SATURDAY NIGHT TO SET YOUR CLOCK BACK 1 HOUR
Old 10-25-08, 08:27 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

jerome , i never told you i wooped anyones *** period.. i told you i was running with dre to the top of third and we were neck and neck as dre himself illustrates.....when he shut down is when i drew 4th and left . thats it end of story

now john on clublexus their is etiqutte , this is and will always be a family type atompsohere.. you want smack talk bring it over to supra forums or is300 but here ever since i have been a member since 2003 we operate very differently ..

dre you were not in fifth you were in fourth and let off when i shifted to fourth come now tell the truth

anyways , you guys continue to have fun , i wont be there

aem is in but had problems on the dyno

car runs 150% better then stock gas milage my god is incrediable. 1/4 + with 23 dyno pulls, drivng to west palm with a/c on and back with a/c on again only 1/4 tank

dyno problems started with a cracked intercooler pipe on hot side before intercooler, i mean the entire pipe cracked , errol from tps in west palm was cool enough to weld it for me , had 2 other boost that could not find

2nd problem dispite having 750cc inj 1 walbro was not enough to flow for my goals so had ful pressure /flow problem before i can crack well over 500

last and biggest problem , my beloved t67dbb is on its last legs.. i have thrust bearing/shaft play in and out so its no longer making efficient power and just a matter of time before blades colide with front housing

so with the above car made 474rwhp and 431 rwtq and 19psi and feels strong as hell all the way up to 7500 redline

so need another pump , now

need a new turbo setup being discussed with my advisors for the most efficient setup so sooon come

front face mani coming hopefully next week

then 1 more quick clean up tune and should hit my goal of 550ish at 21-22 psi

Last edited by lexforlife; 10-25-08 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-25-08, 08:37 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
jerome , i never told you i wooped anyones *** period.. i told you i was running with dre to the top of third and we were neck and neck as dre himself illustrates.....when he shut down is when i drew 4th and left . thats it end of story

now john on clublexus their is etiqutte , this is and will always be a family type atompsohere.. you want smack talk bring it over to supra forums or is300 but here ever since i have been a member since 2003 we operate very differently ...you sir are classified as a newbie

dre you were not in fifth you were in fourth and let off when i shifted to fourth come now tell the truth

anyways , you guys continue to have fun , i wont be there
So Ed your not caravan to the meet or your just not coming at all ?
Old 10-25-08, 08:51 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

NO MY BROTHA i meant i will no longer will parlay in this stupid childish smack talk crap and frankly i am surprised at myself for even entertaing it with din for the get go , for the last 5+ years i have never engaged in this here or any other forum

of course i will be there \to hang out with the crew for thats ultimately what we should be concetrating on , acting and being really a tight crew

one thing that gets my goat is instigators and perpatraitors of the untruths

overall asise from the disappointment in not hitting my ultimate goals because mainly of fuel car drives like a dream

so thanks jerome for that ride that convinced me to go aem money well spent and btw a/c works like factory , car starts barely on hal a crank , idle steady and 14.7 and this is on 750cc injectors
Old 10-25-08, 09:43 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn for a sec i was going to say if ed doesn't come to the meet just because these stupid games i'd be so pissed at you lol
Old 10-25-08, 10:28 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
NO MY BROTHA i meant i will no longer will parlay in this stupid childish smack talk crap and frankly i am surprised at myself for even entertaing it with din for the get go , for the last 5+ years i have never engaged in this here or any other forum

of course i will be there \to hang out with the crew for thats ultimately what we should be concetrating on , acting and being really a tight crew

one thing that gets my goat is instigators and perpatraitors of the untruths

overall asise from the disappointment in not hitting my ultimate goals because mainly of fuel car drives like a dream

so thanks jerome for that ride that convinced me to go aem money well spent and btw a/c works like factory , car starts barely on hal a crank , idle steady and 14.7 and this is on 750cc injectors

damn that sucks to hear about your turbo i met a guy this weekend that is building a 1J with a T61mm and he was telling me some mixed things about DBB turbos and now to hear this from you gets me thinking......... Well i invited this guy to some down for the meet he was with few other SC but he didnt know about CL and said he prob wasent going to be able to make oh well
Old 10-25-08, 10:45 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

ok boys..let keep this thread open for the caravan..if anybody is gonna meet at starbucks before we roll out to the tri-rail station with a mini-van with both sliding doors please let me know..

Quick Reply: Suggestion Box Is Open For Caravan On Nov.2