Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Needed: Shop to tune Coilover install

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-08, 11:40 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Needed: Shop to tune Coilover install

Per this thread I need to find an installer that can properly setup my JIC's so I can maximize their functionality/performance. At this point they are already installed but in need of some adjustment (raised, maybe pre-tension springs a bit, and maybe do counterweighting - up to the installer/tuner).

Can anyone recommend someone in the South Florida area (West Palm Beach - North of Boca if possible), or the North Florida area (Gainesville, anywhere between Gainesville and West Palm).

Any help/recommendations for SHOPS would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks in advance.
Old 12-22-08, 09:51 AM
sinistervr
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oztiks
Per this thread I need to find an installer that can properly setup my JIC's so I can maximize their functionality/performance. At this point they are already installed but in need of some adjustment (raised, maybe pre-tension springs a bit, and maybe do counterweighting - up to the installer/tuner).

Can anyone recommend someone in the South Florida area (West Palm Beach - North of Boca if possible), or the North Florida area (Gainesville, anywhere between Gainesville and West Palm).

Any help/recommendations for SHOPS would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks in advance.
There is a shop called usp motorsports, they are like 5 min south of boca area
$200 to adjust coilovers and corner balance if you want.. 954 755 7772
Old 12-22-08, 10:30 AM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you very much - if only I had this yesterday.. ;( My car is sitting in a shop right now being worked on.. we'll see how it goes. But thanks again for the referral!