Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

official islamorda holiday isles meet and greet

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-09, 04:17 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Looks like we might have ourselves a gentlemens exhibition on our slow drive down to Dumrunner central lex for life remember we are cruising wastegates unplugged from vacuum! LMAO
Old 05-15-09, 04:52 PM
pt67sc400
Rookie

dam guys i was just asking cause my brother talks too much and i didnt know if it was tru. Yea Jerome u did take me about 3 weeks ago but just think about the money u got invested in your sc vs mine. haa ,and i was granny shifting so it would have been a closer race. but your car is def pretty fast.

Last edited by pt67sc400; 05-15-09 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-15-09, 07:27 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pt67sc400
dam guys i was just asking cause my brother talks too much and i didnt know if it was tru. Yea Jerome u did take me about 3 weeks ago but just think about the money u got invested in your sc vs mine. haa ,and i was granny shifting so it would have been a closer race. but your car is def pretty fast.

The money that I got invested in my car obviously went to good use since I blasted you, right??? When you go to the track and someone wins the loser doesn't turn to the winner and say that I he lossed because the winner spent more, right?

Damean, we all know that you're one of the hardest driving guys in the crew so the fact that you were granny shifting isn't believable. But I'm glad that you were only granny shifting that night so it makes it exciting now. So, as I said whenever you or your brother wants to line up let me know and this time please don't granny shift so that when I beat you by minimum four to five cars there won't be an excuse..
Old 05-15-09, 07:50 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
The money that I got invested in my car obviously went to good use since I blasted you, right??? When you go to the track and someone wins the loser doesn't turn to the winner and say that I he lossed because the winner spent more, right?

Damean, we all know that you're one of the hardest driving guys in the crew so the fact that you were granny shifting isn't believable. But I'm glad that you were only granny shifting that night so it makes it exciting now. So, as I said whenever you or your brother wants to line up let me know and this time please don't granny shift so that when I beat you by minimum four to five cars there won't be an excuse..
Last time I checked we were all friends and I could be wrong but I believe that Damian was truly just asking as his brother is a little over zealous about his conquests on occasion, so lets keep the punches light as at the end of the day the love of boost is what brings us all together in the melting pot called Club Lexus!!!!
Old 05-15-09, 07:55 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Lexforlife,

Are we going to the Islamorada fish company? I hope so because they have the best whipped mayo!!!
Old 05-15-09, 07:59 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What's up with the jet ski rentals..???
Old 05-15-09, 08:05 PM
Darkness01
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Lexforlife,

Are we going to the Islamorada fish company? I hope so because they have the best whipped mayo!!!
Originally Posted by //LRD
What's up with the jet ski rentals..???
now we talking about the good stuff lol. i think we are gonna negotiate the jet ski's on the spot because they were a separate vendor....thats the last i heard
Old 05-15-09, 08:10 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=blk&blu*j;4526282]Last time I checked we were all friends and I could be wrong but I believe that Damian was truly just asking as his brother is a little over zealous about his conquests on occasion, so lets keep the punches light as at the end of the day the love of boost is what brings us all together in the melting pot called Club Lexus!!!!

Roger, I don't think that you're reading me correctly here. This is all in good fun, but as I always say to everyone we all are competitive in nature so me responding to Damean is only being human. Some of us state that they didn't build their cars to race but unfortunately I'm not one of them.

Anyway, it's about time the forum has some exciting sh@t going on, right? It was getting boring the last few months so I'm glad that Damean started the thread!!!
Old 05-15-09, 10:05 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Hope u guy's have fun out there.... Be easy, and stay safe... Watch out for the trooper's that post up by the new bridge off key largo on ya way back home....
Old 05-15-09, 11:03 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pt67sc400

Originally Posted by Wicked SC

Damian meet Jerome aka wicked ..,,,lol

After the economy picks up and I can make some real money I'm going to smoke the both of you .. //LRD 3ITCHES..LOL

Last edited by //LRD; 05-15-09 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-16-09, 05:56 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Have fun guys and be safe! Sucks that i wont make it out this time :/
Old 05-16-09, 09:02 AM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Ok guys i just got an update from the caravan..whom ever is leaving now or later on in the afternoon, State Trooper is posted up around Kendall Dr. turnpike they are covering the highway and by air. So, be very caution on your way down to Islamorada..I will see you guys soon..
Old 05-17-09, 12:15 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

made it back on less than a quarter of a tank, gotta love cruising with an afr in the 16's and 17's
Old 05-17-09, 02:13 PM
HYPERBOY
Lexus Test Driver

afr???

and damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! punkyyy!!
Old 05-17-09, 02:51 PM
muhbuhtuh
Lexus Champion

i think afr means air fuel ratio

Quick Reply: official islamorda holiday isles meet and greet