Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

What happened to Orlando MEETS?????? Calling on all Orlando Lexus Enthusiasts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-09, 11:37 PM
klepto2
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happened to Orlando MEETS?????? Calling on all Orlando Lexus Enthusiasts!!!

Hey ya'll. Just wondering why the Orlando meets died off. They repping hard downsouth with meets all the time. I just saw pics of a miami meet that had a lot of cars and it got me thinking why we can't all get together here in Orlando and do the same. I see alot of Clean SC's and other models too driving around. Let's get it going again. Anybody with me on this??
Old 05-12-09, 08:06 PM
jrm7885
Pole Position

Your wasting your time, I tried to get things going for a few months and nothing. I feel the same way you do. I wish I was still in south FL. I hope things will change. Good luck.
Old 05-13-09, 09:33 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by klepto2
Hey ya'll. Just wondering why the Orlando meets died off. They repping hard downsouth with meets all the time. I just saw pics of a miami meet that had a lot of cars and it got me thinking why we can't all get together here in Orlando and do the same. I see alot of Clean SC's and other models too driving around. Let's get it going again. Anybody with me on this??
Im with you bro!!! but i cant lie last tower meet i jus went down there...LOL to see how they do it....and oh how south florida does it BIG!!!!!
i might be moving down to south florida but right now im currently in melbourne...
Originally Posted by jrm7885
Your wasting your time, I tried to get things going for a few months and nothing. I feel the same way you do. I wish I was still in south FL. I hope things will change. Good luck.
you sure arent lying!!! idk 4 some reason we died down
Old 05-14-09, 11:16 AM
Gino Merlo
Rookie

Post May 16th Merritt Island Car Club Meeting 9:30 p.m.

Originally Posted by klepto2
Originally Posted by jrm7885
Hey guys,we do have local meets in Central FL,but sometimes you have to drive,94 Soarer knows what I am talking about,this weekend we are having a Merritt Island Car Club Meeting and it should be big,its an hour away from my house,but I don't care its worth the drive,I live in Fellsmere...
Here is what is going on:
(May 16th Merritt Island Car Club Meeting 9:30 p.m.)
Well everybody its been a long time since I have been to this meet,but looking forward to it with so many more mods done to the GT-S,I got a lot of people going to this meet from all over the place,New people,and old people...
One week later, May 24th is the Toyota Ft.Lauderdale Meet, I figured I would show the Car to the Locals and then ship it off to Ft.Lauderdale...
So who can go from here???

Directions:
We meet over at the big Toys "R" Us Parking Lot across from the Meritt Island Mall off of SR 520. We have plenty of Restraunts over by us,Hooters,Steak "N" Shake,TGIF's,Applebees,Uno's,Etc.
Old 05-17-09, 09:44 AM
Gino Merlo
Rookie

Default Merritt Island Car Club Meeting 5/16/09

I had a lot of fun last night,Thanks for everybody coming out,the meet was big,I met a lot of new people last night,and saw a lot of old friends too...
I hope to be up there again in about a Month or so,so I will put together another huge meet again,people go up there every weekend,but its not easy for me when its so far away...