Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Opportunity to make a sick video and some fun in the sun

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-09, 08:14 PM
SHOLEXMAN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by captainsc
I agree on the hot part. I am toasted like an apple?
No no like a apple pie you almost had it lol.

Originally Posted by muhbuhtuh
Heheh woops I overslept. I woke up at 2pm
I am not going to even say anything to that cough cough.Did you even go? My car was not road worthy especially interstate worthy.That and the battery died yesterday.lol

Originally Posted by ISSForged
I was blow away by that 7 sec Toyota...WOW that thing is fast!
You know who had the 7 second Toyota pics possibly?

Does anyone have photos of the meet I want to see what I missed other then the burned body fest. 2 meets I missed that POS Supra.....
Old 07-05-09, 08:31 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Was a nice meet...can't way to see some pics. I think that is the last meet I'll be attending in the dead of SUMMER in South Florida though..at least during the daytime. Big thanks to Roger for bringing that tent. LIFESAVER.
Old 07-05-09, 08:40 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i got pics but not plug to upload until tomorrow....damn
Old 07-05-09, 08:56 PM
SHOLEXMAN
Lexus Test Driver

^ Yeah damn I want to see I know Matt (REDPHOENIX) took some with his high res camera ,but he delays for a couple days cause of editing and BLAH BLAH BLAH.LOL
Old 07-05-09, 09:42 PM
EL MOSTRO
Pole Position

I hope everyone had fun, i had the worth day ever, i got pull over right when i try to joy the caravan, it was a lady and she had me for like an hour, then i get to the meet, 20min later my girlfriend sister had an accident i had to go, i see alot of the car but i didnt have the pleasure to meet many of you, other than that sick meet and sick rides
Old 07-05-09, 10:29 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by EL MOSTRO
I hope everyone had fun, i had the worth day ever, i got pull over right when i try to joy the caravan, it was a lady and she had me for like an hour, then i get to the meet, 20min later my girlfriend sister had an accident i had to go, i see alot of the car but i didnt have the pleasure to meet many of you, other than that sick meet and sick rides
Dude sorry about the freakin under cover trooper. we left her behind about 5 6 minute's when i let u in the caravan i saw her commin so i just lady of a lil and open the sunroof. there was no way for me to signal cuz she was right next to me b4 she pulled u over.... Hopefully everything came out fine with ur gurl.. u shall meet us again
Old 07-05-09, 10:32 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Had a great time guy's nice seeing u all again.... Tony can't wait to see the video... Boy ones thing it was freakin hot out there!!! lol my face burnin boy..
Old 07-05-09, 11:35 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

That sucks.. hope your g/f & sister are okay! What was the unmarked trooper driving?
Old 07-06-09, 05:10 AM
EL MOSTRO
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 97scboy
dude sorry about the freakin under cover trooper. We left her behind about 5 6 minute's when i let u in the caravan i saw her commin so i just lady of a lil and open the sunroof. There was no way for me to signal cuz she was right next to me b4 she pulled u over.... Hopefully everything came out fine with ur gurl.. U shall meet us again
dont worry bro there was nothing you could do, i knew right away she will either pull you over or me, i saw coming
Old 07-06-09, 05:12 AM
EL MOSTRO
Pole Position

Originally Posted by oztiks
that sucks.. Hope your g/f & sister are okay! What was the unmarked trooper driving?
thanks man, she was driving a crownvitoria, but one of those undercovers, what **** me off was that she had me there for like an hour, just for my tint, i was hoping i could catch up with the guys but not way
Old 07-06-09, 05:15 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Big thanks to all of you who showed up .It was hot as hell.But over all had a great time.Nice to see everyone again..
Old 07-06-09, 05:20 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That sucked big time, sorry about the day you had .Maybe next time we could finally meet.I saw you pull in and then in saw you pull out.I was like WTF .But i get it now.I hope all is well with your girl's sister.
Old 07-06-09, 08:56 AM
jrm7885
Pole Position

Had a great time, it was good seeing all those I had already met and nice meeting the ones I didnt know. Can't wait for next meet rain or shine, hot or cold. It's all good.
Old 07-06-09, 11:31 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

any pics uploaded yet????
Old 07-06-09, 11:48 AM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Go to the "Pbir 7/5/09" thread

Quick Reply: Opportunity to make a sick video and some fun in the sun