Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Opportunity to make a sick video and some fun in the sun

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-09, 12:23 PM
EL MOSTRO
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //lrd
that sucked big time, sorry about the day you had .maybe next time we could finally meet.i saw you pull in and then in saw you pull out.i was like wtf .but i get it now.i hope all is well with your girl's sister.
thanks bro, i didn't meet you but i saw your ride is sick..love it...maybe next time will be better
Old 07-06-09, 03:56 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by EL MOSTRO
thanks man, she was driving a crownvitoria, but one of those undercovers, what **** me off was that she had me there for like an hour, just for my tint, i was hoping i could catch up with the guys but not way
They nabbed me at the keywest meet.... took about 20-30 minutes, i was pretty pissed, too. There's no polite way to say "can you just hurry up and write the ticket?"
Old 07-06-09, 04:02 PM
EL MOSTRO
Pole Position

Originally Posted by oztiks
they nabbed me at the keywest meet.... Took about 20-30 minutes, i was pretty pissed, too. There's no polite way to say "can you just hurry up and write the ticket?"
hahaha it is what it is bro
Old 07-06-09, 06:30 PM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was a little Red Box Toyota Corolla... Crazy...
Originally Posted by SHOLEXMAN

You know who had the 7 second Toyota pics possibly?

You guys have some sick SC's... I would really like to see if we can have a meet on a test and tune night so I can see some of them go down the track.
Old 07-07-09, 01:44 AM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

Even with my ticket for tints...
I had a great time...
Old 07-07-09, 05:04 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Bkjasonp
I had a great time...

They were just looking for someone to mess with, thats all that was. I have 5% all around so it was pretty much out of the pack who was going to be the unfortunate one
Old 07-07-09, 05:17 AM
lexusB3
Pole Position

Default i got sunburned

i forgot my hat!!!!, "i should have pickd up the hat that feel out someones car on the turnpike" it was my first time riding with you guys to a meet, and i had a great time very fun ride on the way....hope many more big events like that come up so i can ride..hopeing the cops dont ride with us half the way
Old 07-07-09, 11:28 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusB3
i forgot my hat!!!!, "i should have pickd up the hat that feel out someones car on the turnpike" it was my first time riding with you guys to a meet, and i had a great time very fun ride on the way....hope many more big events like that come up so i can ride..hopeing the cops dont ride with us half the way
Glad you came along..Well guys I too had a great time.And it was nice seeing all of you out there .And can't forget to thank our Tampa members for making the drive down.And Matt thanks for taking the time to talk to me ,have to say very informing .Also wanted to let you guys know that John brown of the NSCRA called and wanted me to rely his thanks for our support of this event .And offer to do more in future NSCRA events.Things like a hospitality tent and our own car show with judging and trophy's.It's a ways away so we can talk about it at a later date .So thanks again guys I always enjoy our caravans .
Old 07-07-09, 11:39 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so did we finaly get a head count i think we about 20 short of our original 57 or something like that right ????
Old 07-07-09, 12:06 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Glad you came along..Well guys I too had a great time.And it was nice seeing all of you out there .And can't forget to thank our Tampa members for making the drive down.And Matt thanks for taking the time to talk to me ,have to say very informing .Also wanted to let you guys know that John brown of the NSCRA called and wanted me to rely his thanks for our support of this event .And offer to do more in future NSCRA events.Things like a hospitality tent and our own car show with judging and trophy's.It's a ways away so we can talk about it at a later date .So thanks again guys I always enjoy our caravans .
Good news considering we had as many cars in our little section as the entire car show did.....it almost seemed a little tired as they had 3 other events back to back. Oh and PBIR was renamed to the SURFACE OF THE SUN.

I think the next event is in Oct sometime? As long as its not Oct 1-5, I'm in.

Thanks again Jon for working to get this together has well.
Old 07-07-09, 12:09 PM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Bkjasonp
I had a great time...
Ye that didnt make any sense...at least thats the only ticket you got lol!
Old 07-07-09, 12:51 PM
dexlex2002
Lead Lap

thanks john for putting this together! i wish more IS guys showed up. i kinda stuck out like a sore thumb with the only boosted IS amongst all you high powered SC! Man, the SC crew really represented. I really enjoyed the caravan. will do it again in a heartbeat
Old 07-07-09, 12:54 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

On another topic....went its not stupid hot out, what about arranging for a track meet? Maybe a few of us (myself included) will/have sign up for the bigger AAA plan (about $80) that gives 100 miles of towing which we can keep as insurance.

I know Ed won't run his car because his pants are too heavy but it would be nice to make some runs in a FHP FREE environment for a change.
Old 07-07-09, 12:54 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Next time i am bringing "hello my name is" sticker so we can all write out our CL names cuz damn i saw most guys i already knew but alot of you it was the first time and i know the cars but not the faces. its funny how you can be like "damn i talk to this gu online all the time" and you standing right next to him and wouldnt even know it
Old 07-07-09, 01:01 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

i think the car show didnt even have enough cars in it.and the drag racing @ the same time as the drifting.that wasnt kool,cuz you could pay attention to both.over all i didnt see like a big turn out for the whole event.

Quick Reply: Opportunity to make a sick video and some fun in the sun