Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Opportunity to make a sick video and some fun in the sun

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-09, 01:27 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

ufff im down, you don't even have to ask !!!
Old 06-02-09, 01:31 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Lrd/// (sudo moderator )
the list has begun with a loyal s. Fla member!!!!

1) blk&blu*j - lonely supra
2)MRxSLAYx - IS-F

Last edited by blk&blu*j; 06-02-09 at 01:32 PM. Reason: NONE
Old 06-02-09, 01:44 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

YO THIS IS A V.I.P. OPPORTUNITY IF YOU AINT ON THE LIST YOU AINT GETTIN IN SO SIGN UP NOW OR BE LEFT ON THE STANDS WATCHING US REPRESENT.

LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE CARAVAN UP AND BACK,,, CAN U SAY I CANT DRIVE 105 FOR ALL YOU ISLAND BOY ITS A SAMMY HAGAR SONG WHICH SHOULD SAY I CANT DRIVE 55!!!!
UNLESS WAIT FOR IT YOUR MR..... WICKED SC,(55) BECAUSE C-16 IS EXPENSIVE!!! OR BETTER YET LEXFORLIFE JUST CRUISING WASTEGATE STUCK OPEN HEY LEXFORLIFE MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE A NEW AVATAR THAT SAYS I'M HERE WITH THE SOUND OF THE DREADED TIAL WG WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!!!!!
Old 06-02-09, 01:57 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

ATTENTION ALL CL MEMBERS THE ABOVE THREAD WAS JUST A REPRESENTATION OF HOW FAST OUR CARS LOOK STANDING STILL AND IN NO WAY MEANS THAT WE WILL EVER BE PARTY TO EXCEEDING THE SPEED LIMIT ON OUR WAY TO THIS VERY V.I.P. EVENT NO PART OF THE ABOVE THREAD IS MEANT TO SUGGEST THAT ANY CL MEMBER SHOULD ACCELERATE OVER THE MANDATORY 55-75 MPH POSTED SPEED LIMIT SUGGESTED BY THE WONDERFUL YOUNG STATE EMPLOYEES OF THE F.H.P. SO PLEASE USE DILIGENCE AND REMEMBER PLEASE ARRIVE ALIVE!!!!!

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
THE LAW OFFICES OF NATURAL, ASPIRATED AND BOOSTED!!!!

Last edited by blk&blu*j; 06-02-09 at 01:58 PM. Reason: SPELLING
Old 06-02-09, 02:03 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

hey guys,i love the idea.but this event is July 5.isnt the lexus-supra mega meet also being planned in July?
Old 06-02-09, 02:06 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
YO THIS IS A V.I.P. OPPORTUNITY IF YOU AINT ON THE LIST YOU AINT GETTIN IN SO SIGN UP NOW OR BE LEFT ON THE STANDS WATCHING US REPRESENT.

LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE CARAVAN UP AND BACK,,, CAN U SAY I CANT DRIVE 105 FOR ALL YOU ISLAND BOY ITS A SAMMY HAGAR SONG WHICH SHOULD SAY I CANT DRIVE 55!!!!
UNLESS WAIT FOR IT YOUR MR..... WICKED SC,(55) BECAUSE C-16 IS EXPENSIVE!!! OR BETTER YET LEXFORLIFE JUST CRUISING WASTEGATE STUCK OPEN HEY LEXFORLIFE MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE A NEW AVATAR THAT SAYS I'M HERE WITH THE SOUND OF THE DREADED TIAL WG WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!!!!!
oh my i see you are still a recovering acholholic or is it the cleavage still affecting the little brain
Old 06-02-09, 02:16 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
oh my i see you are still a recovering acholholic or is it the cleavage still affecting the little brain

ED,
NO MORE BOOST LEAKS ( I MEAN EXCUSES)!!!
CLEAVAGE AT ANY AGE IS ADDICTIVE
Old 06-02-09, 02:23 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

ED,
NO MORE BOOST LEAKS ( I MEAN EXCUSES)!!!
CLEAVAGE AT ANY AGE IS ADDICTIVE
no excuses here sir but lets not go down this road again
Old 06-02-09, 02:27 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

hmm July 5th.. I am down for this.

lets hope my car turns on by that time...
Old 06-02-09, 02:53 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Im down for the ride.
Old 06-02-09, 04:38 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

attention all cl members the above thread was just a representation of how fast our cars look standing still and in no way means that we will ever be party to exceeding the speed limit on our way to this very v.i.p. Event no part of the above thread is meant to suggest that any cl member should accelerate over the mandatory 55-75 mph posted speed limit suggested by the wonderful young state employees of the f.h.p. So please use diligence and remember please arrive alive!!!!!

This message brought to you by:
The law offices of natural, aspirated and boosted!!!!
too funny lol!! Maybe I Should bring the Tahoe as security, Looks like an undercover anyways.... Some strobe's and where covered to do over 75..... j/K We need to cruise up there and make sure we apear nice, clean, and we'll presented for us to represent CLUB LEXUS OF SOUTH FLORIDA.....

Last edited by 97SCBOY; 06-02-09 at 04:45 PM.
Old 06-02-09, 06:59 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Like Mr LRD// explained we have some preliminary details on what we can acheive by doing The NSCRA at P.B.I.R.

So how would you our Loyal and proud group like to have a VIP section (roped off) specific to just us with some added benefits like a flat $25.00 for all activities like, 1)entry
2)test and tune
3)show
4)and the ability to have a large a group as we can get to commit to the event

The only catch is we have to have a commitment from our members

So NOW YOU THE CL FAMILY HAVE TO DECIDE TO GO AND COMMIT!!!!

START THE LIST: 1)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION SO GET OFF THE COUCH AND LETS ROLL OUR WAY TO P.B.I.R AND REPRESENT AND SHOW CL HOW WE ROLL IN THE SOUTH!!!

Thanks Roger for your help ..alright guys this is where we're at, as Roger has stated in the above .Based on the amount of cars that I projected 30-40 cars the promoter John Brown of the NSCRA agreed to rope of an area for our CL members and or CL supporters .Guys it is important that we stay commit to going .Because this the first time the NSCRA had any dealings with us as CL members.Basically this is a feeler event for them .And if we can show them when we ride out to meets we ride out deep....So please guys if your on the list and you can't make for any reason, just let know ..It would be no big deal ..You could understand I'm sure first impression are everything..It would really be F ed up if we said on yeah we have 30 cars confirmed and only 10 show up ..not good..In John Brown own words (yes I'm familiar with how wicked the Club Lexus crowd is in Florida )..That my friends speaks volume as a car club .We can get more done as a club then we can as just a punch of keyboard jockeys...LOL

So with that said lets go to this event in our Sunday best and show South Florida and all of CL what we're all about..A big A$$ Lexus car club..

just added the list on the 1st page is going to be printed out by PBIR staff to ensure that no non members can get our discounted rate.So if your going please make sure your on the list ..It basically a group buy guys..

Last edited by //LRD; 06-02-09 at 07:08 PM.
Old 06-02-09, 07:10 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Did anyone notice ??? Reggie is going ,,alright Reggie..lol..cool Reggie nice to have join us..
Old 06-02-09, 07:41 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Reggie, where you at??
You guys are calling me out?
Well well well....I'm gonna have to dust off my six-shooter.
Old 06-02-09, 09:35 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Thanks Roger for your help ..alright guys this is where we're at, as Roger has stated in the above .Based on the amount of cars that I projected 30-40 cars the promoter John Brown of the NSCRA agreed to rope of an area for our CL members and or CL supporters .Guys it is important that we stay commit to going .Because this the first time the NSCRA had any dealings with us as CL members.Basically this is a feeler event for them .And if we can show them when we ride out to meets we ride out deep....So please guys if your on the list and you can't make for any reason, just let know ..It would be no big deal ..You could understand I'm sure first impression are everything..It would really be F ed up if we said on yeah we have 30 cars confirmed and only 10 show up ..not good..In John Brown own words (yes I'm familiar with how wicked the Club Lexus crowd is in Florida )..That my friends speaks volume as a car club .We can get more done as a club then we can as just a punch of keyboard jockeys...LOL

So with that said lets go to this event in our Sunday best and show South Florida and all of CL what we're all about..A big A$$ Lexus car club..

just added the list on the 1st page is going to be printed out by PBIR staff to ensure that no non members can get our discounted rate.So if your going please make sure your on the list ..It basically a group buy guys..
So John, the people on the list in the first page will be getting in for $25 or im i reading it wrong? just wanna make sure i get this down packed and ready for the 5th.... lol

Yes i agree with John & Roger on this one... So come on CL Members Let's see how deep we can roll to P.B.I.R!!!!

Last edited by 97SCBOY; 06-02-09 at 09:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Opportunity to make a sick video and some fun in the sun