Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Opportunity to make a sick video and some fun in the sun

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-09, 01:27 PM
EL MOSTRO
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got to try to have that day off the only problem will be to keep up with you boosted guys i only have 600..ponies...lol:d
Old 06-05-09, 01:51 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Yo po po can't get Sundays off..lol I'm J/K

Listen I'm gonna to start to call you El Missingo,dude as many meets as we have .You haven't made not one of them..

Well I hope that'll soon change..
Old 06-05-09, 04:32 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just saw this thread now guys so sorry for the delay....organic chemistry is literally my life right now...haha. I'm going to try and make this John. I have always wanted to be in a video with all of the Florida SC's for a lonnnnggggg time now. The only thing that is holding me back is the fact I don't know what my family has planned for the 4th of July. If there is nothing really going on then I will definitely be attending this epic event
Old 06-05-09, 10:52 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

put me down.i missed the keys.looks like a good ride up.lol..too bad i'm not boosted!
Old 06-06-09, 05:50 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Just saw this thread now guys so sorry for the delay....organic chemistry is literally my life right now...haha. I'm going to try and make this John. I have always wanted to be in a video with all of the Florida SC's for a lonnnnggggg time now. The only thing that is holding me back is the fact I don't know what my family has planned for the 4th of July. If there is nothing really going on then I will definitely be attending this epic event
That's cool Eric hope you can ..

Originally Posted by 98$c300
put me down.i missed the keys.looks like a good ride up.lol..too bad i'm not boosted!
done sir ..

On a different note: Guys boosting is great fun. And I'm sure most of you who has their eyes on the prize, will eventually get there .And I hope you do ..The fact of the matter is .When we caravan we leave as a group and we arrive as a group. We have not ever regroup and arrive together.The caravans are great fun if your boosted or not ...

Really looking forward to event..
Old 06-06-09, 05:54 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

would like to see some more IS's and GS's and Hyperboy where are you at and what's up with Punky..

Come on guys wouldn't be the same with out ya..
Old 06-06-09, 06:41 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

[QUOTE=//LRD;4581382]
When we caravan we leave as a group and we arrive as a group. We have not ever regroup and arrive together.The caravans are great fun if your boosted or not ...
QUOTE]

yeah right , when has this really been true , are we talking about so fla crew or somewhere else , within 5 mins of being on hwy its part time unless we can do this like we did going to venice beach

so all those boosted we need to disconnect couplers to ensure we drive up in vac, this means you too black and blue

i hope we can just cruise as planned for i for 1 dont need any more tickets and we all know boy blue is on here reading and sees and caravan will be heading up and will be watching from weeds for one or many of us to make a mistake
Old 06-06-09, 07:02 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by //LRD

The fact of the matter is .When we caravan we LEAVE as a group and we ARRIVE as a group. We have not ever REGROUP and arrive together.The caravans are great fun if your boosted or not ...

Really looking forward to event..
[QUOTE=lexforlife;4581411]
Originally Posted by //LRD
When we caravan we leave as a group and we arrive as a group. We have not ever regroup and arrive together.The caravans are great fun if your boosted or not ...
QUOTE]

yeah right , when has this really been true , are we talking about so fla crew or somewhere else , within 5 mins of being on hwy its part time unless we can do this like we did going to venice beach

so all those boosted we need to disconnect couplers to ensure we drive up in vac, this means you too black and blue

i hope we can just cruise as planned for i for 1 dont need any more tickets and we all know boy blue is on here reading and sees and caravan will be heading up and will be watching from weeds for one or many of us to make a mistake
Ed what your saying is true .But I can ensure everyone that burst of power are just that.No one wants to be driving solo when you have so many bad a$$ rides around you..

And Ed some times brotha you got to read between the lines..lol
Old 06-06-09, 08:34 AM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

Put me down, Ill be there........
Old 06-06-09, 08:35 AM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

Cant wait for this event. Hopefully ill have all my mods i want by then.
Old 06-06-09, 08:43 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bkjasonp
Put me down, Ill be there........
DONE AND WELCOME

Originally Posted by MRxSLAYx
Cant wait for this event. Hopefully ill have all my mods i want by then.
Hope so .I know you and your boys have mad video skills.Can I count on you guys to capturing some footage for us.
Old 06-06-09, 05:23 PM
captainsc
Lexus Test Driver

Remember guys, a couple off us are still NA.
Old 06-06-09, 05:49 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by captainsc
Remember guys, a couple off us are still NA.
Taylor are you coming down Sat, night or Sunday morn.???
Old 06-06-09, 06:16 PM
lexusB3
Pole Position

Default list

hey im pretty new to CL and i want to b part and represent with you guys i have a 94 sc400 saving money to boost the V8 but can i join in that ride to MOROSO on the 5th and ware would you guys meet up to ride thier and what time
Old 06-06-09, 06:42 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lexusB3
hey im pretty new to CL and i want to b part and represent with you guys i have a 94 sc400 saving money to boost the V8 but can i join in that ride to MOROSO on the 5th and ware would you guys meet up to ride thier and what time
The meet up will be at the Turnpike Pompano Service plaza and we usually leave out at around 8:30am...

Quick Reply: Opportunity to make a sick video and some fun in the sun