Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Opportunity to make a sick video and some fun in the sun

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-09, 08:07 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusB3
hey im pretty new to CL and i want to b part and represent with you guys i have a 94 sc400 saving money to boost the V8 but can i join in that ride to MOROSO on the 5th and ware would you guys meet up to ride thier and what time
absolutely.. and welcome to Lexus.

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
The meet up will be at the Turnpike Pompano Service plaza and we usually leave out at around 8:30am...
Mr Wicked is correct
Old 06-06-09, 08:21 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

The list on the first page has been updated. And caravan time and meeting place have also been added.
Old 06-06-09, 08:24 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default carried over

Originally Posted by //LRD
Attachment 144699

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY ON THIS JULY 5th COME BE A PART OF CL HISTORY IN THE MAKING ..LOL

Who could be down for this event guys .Like to see if we could roll out there with at least 20-30 cars enter as car show entrees and take over a large section of the show car area .We could show are cars and enjoy watching Rudy work the crowd in the stands .I might run the car as a test and tune entree..

What would be awesome is if we could get 15-20 boosted SC and some boosted Supra's to come along .This would be a great opp.for some camcorder action.Lets make the arrangements for this to happen ..We always talk about doing something like this for some time know. You Tube , CL, even SF won't know what hit them .This will be be huge guys lets do this ... Lets not **** away this opportunity ...

who's in for Sunday Sunday Sunday July 5th

1.//Lrd
2.YeA 2jz
3.Blk&blu*j
4.Yaad_style
5.SH_JZZ30
6.captian Sc
7.Clive aka OGSC
8.Steve TTSC
9.97SCBOY
10.Wicked Sc
11.Relic
12.96sc300
13.Durrby
14.Lexforlife
15.n!k0y@
16.SC250TT
17.Darkness01
18.TeeLex
19.Dinh300
20.Jason
21.Dew23
22.MRxSLAYx
23.Ice350
24.djkhanvict
25.RedPhoenix26.
27.One_jZ_SC3
28.D.Jobin
29.Indecent Sc ??
30.edtuner
31jvsc300
32.gts24v
33.MARLIN
34.MR.KLEEN
35.98$c300
36.Bkjasonp
37.lexusB3

meeting at pompano service plaza july 5 @ 8:15am

rolling out @ 8:30am make sure you have a sun pass
just wanted to carry it over guys
Old 06-06-09, 08:42 PM
Darkness01
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just a little memo http://www.sunpass.com/. and you can get the lil 4.99 sticker @ publix and they put the 4.99 on your account so it comes out free lol so no excuses....:P
Old 06-06-09, 09:38 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Darkness01
just a little memo http://www.sunpass.com/. and you can get the lil 4.99 sticker @ publix and they put the 4.99 on your account so it comes out free lol so no excuses....:P
GOOD SUGGESTION thanks
Old 06-06-09, 09:45 PM
EL MOSTRO
Pole Position

I put the request for that day off, where should i meet you guys i live closed to the tunpike on exit 93
Old 06-06-09, 10:10 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by EL MOSTRO
I put the request for that day off, where should i meet you guys i live closed to the tunpike on exit 93

cool time and place to meet is on the first page or above your last post..You've been added welcome

well guys we just hit 38 cars awesome

Last edited by //LRD; 06-06-09 at 10:13 PM.
Old 06-07-09, 09:20 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by EL MOSTRO
cool time and place to meet is on the first page or above your last post..You've been added welcome

well guys we just hit 38 cars awesome
Mostro, since you live all the way up there I guess you cvan give one of us your cell phone and we'll call you when we're drawing near to your exit!

John, it wouldn't make sense for Mostro to drive all the way south to meet us since he's practically already in Palm Beach. I think that Southern Blvd. is exit 96 so that's about a 30 minute drive north. He can just join the caravan up there...
Old 06-07-09, 10:41 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Mostro, since you live all the way up there I guess you cvan give one of us your cell phone and we'll call you when we're drawing near to your exit!

John, it wouldn't make sense for Mostro to drive all the way south to meet us since he's practically already in Palm Beach. I think that Southern Blvd. is exit 96 so that's about a 30 minute drive north. He can just join the caravan up there...
Mostro,

I'll be meeting up with the caravan at the Lake Worth Turnpike plaza ( it'll be a call-n-roll - meaning Mr.//LRD will call when they're close and I will roll onto the turnpike from the turnpike plaza when I see the first car ) - so if you want to show-up at the plaza, that's cool. This is Turnpike Exit 93, by-the-way, for anyone else up this way.
Old 06-07-09, 11:39 AM
captainsc
Lexus Test Driver

Taylor are you coming down Sat, night or Sunday morn.???
I'm not sure yet. I'll have to talk it over with Matt and everyone else. The main problem is just getting over there efficiently since there are no real good roads to get over there. It will most likely be that morning....early. BTW what is the address for the service center? I need to look up directions.
Old 06-07-09, 11:58 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Sorry Mostro didn't know you lived up in W.P. .I guess the best thing to do is to meet up with Teelex here's the info VVVVVVVVVVVVV

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Mostro,

I'll be meeting up with the caravan at the Lake Worth Turnpike plaza ( it'll be a call-n-roll - meaning Mr.//LRD will call when they're close and I will roll onto the turnpike from the turnpike plaza when I see the first car ) - so if you want to show-up at the plaza, that's cool. This is Turnpike Exit 93, by-the-way, for anyone else up this way.
Old 06-07-09, 12:10 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by captainsc
I'm not sure yet. I'll have to talk it over with Matt and everyone else. The main problem is just getting over there efficiently since there are no real good roads to get over there. It will most likely be that morning....early. BTW what is the address for the service center? I need to look up directions.

Taylor it's up to you guys, but if your heading down Sunday morning it doesn't make sense for you guys to come so far south just to head back north. Pompano service plaza is about 70 miles south of the race track. Now the Lake Worth plaza is only about 30 miles from the track.I don't know guys that's a tough one.I'm going to pm my number just let me as the event draws near..

either way glad to hear you guys are making the trip..
Old 06-07-09, 05:01 PM
alltrac101
Driver

John, like I said, I'm planning to race, not sure how 40psi & 35 series tires will hold up, but it will have to do. If its not ready, I'll bring the GS & hang out with Terry @ the Lake Worth exit.
Old 06-07-09, 07:30 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by alltrac101
John, like I said, I'm planning to race, not sure how 40psi & 35 series tires will hold up, but it will have to do. If its not ready, I'll bring the GS & hang out with Terry @ the Lake Worth exit.
Man I'm torn on one hand would love to see the 900hp 4 banger run..And the another would love to add one more Lexus to the list... Okay hope the alltrac gets done..Good luck Patrick..
Old 06-07-09, 07:53 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default Caravan list update

This is WTF I'm talking about Florida Club Lexus .This is going to be awesome... Now we just need everyone to commit to making sure you guys get to the meeting areas on time......

Alright guys we're up to 39 members .And there still about a month to go we might reach 50 cars.And also check out the list everyone and lets see who we can add ..

Thanks again everyone

Last edited by //LRD; 06-07-09 at 10:07 PM.

Quick Reply: Opportunity to make a sick video and some fun in the sun