Lexmex
Super Moderator

Received 162 Likes on 138 Posts
Default New DMV Fees

Starting September 1, 2009.

http://www.flhsmv.gov/NewFees.htm

Comparision of old and new fees,
http://www.flhsmv.gov/NewFeesFullSchedule.pdf

Appears to be that registration renewal will go up about roughly $5 to $12 depending on weight of vehicle.
DL Renewal, $28 increase to $48
Old 06-07-09, 02:04 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

everyday it get worse and worse for everything we do
Old 06-07-09, 03:32 PM
SHOLEXMAN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This stupid POS government I tell ya. Nobody is buying anything which is killing the economy all these bailouts for already failing companies meant to fail why? Then they want to jack up prices on more government services great round of applause. That is going to solve our debt issue. Time to focus on us not try to save everyone else in other countries. Where setting ourselves up for a epic fail. The news doesn't help either cause they say all these negative things about the economy and everyone freaks out. I'm not preaching I am just pissed at all these bogus moves and decisions the government is making.
Old 06-07-09, 04:56 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SHOLEXMAN
This stupid POS government I tell ya. Nobody is buying anything which is killing the economy all these bailouts for already failing companies meant to fail why? Then they want to jack up prices on more government services great round of applause. That is going to solve our debt issue. Time to focus on us not try to save everyone else in other countries. Where setting ourselves up for a epic fail. The news doesn't help either cause they say all these negative things about the economy and everyone freaks out. I'm not preaching I am just pissed at all these bogus moves and decisions the government is making.
X2

Preach On Brother!!!
Old 06-07-09, 09:05 PM
LIMS407
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i just want some 22s
Old 06-07-09, 11:50 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Who ever is responsible for this **** needs to be shot....seriously.....Little by little they pick away at the people who support them...Morons.
Old 06-08-09, 07:23 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SHOLEXMAN
good thing Obama is in office. hes going to change everyting. right??
Old 06-08-09, 08:31 AM
sinister2c
Racer

Received 177 Likes on 139 Posts

we might become communist soon like california...they pay like $300-$500 a year for registration
Old 06-08-09, 10:50 AM
SHOLEXMAN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baadhabit
good thing Obama is in office. hes going to change everyting. right??
I try to stay away from that political garbage ,but he won't be able to help the f ups of president Bush. Some things Bush did where ok to do like when got got attacked on 9/11 and then went into ******hole Afghanistan. Then he took it over the edge and went into Iraq to finish daddy's war? Most of the "WOMD's" were destroyed and there where was nothing ,but open weapons dumps. Waste of money that didn't need to come out of our pockets. It also doesn't help when most of the domestic car companies have there parts made in other countries. Where is the money and jobs going not here. I'm just tired of this stupid shiat going on here time to move to Australia lol.

Reason why there registration fees are so high there is because there is so many people there and there is so much pollution also. The pollution is so much because they are in a tub per say cause of the mountains next to them. The pollution can't go anywhere so they want less people driving. In turn they jack the prices up for vehicle registrations. Less cars less pollution . Thats why they have California emissions and then everywhere else is basic emissions.
Old 06-09-09, 02:41 PM
Lexmex
Super Moderator

Received 162 Likes on 138 Posts

Thank god we don't live in California or even where I lived in Mexico City. Down there, You had to pay a yearly 2% or more car tax (called tenencia) depending on the value of your vehicle, cars were way more expensive, emissions tests twice a year, and once your car was 9 years old, you had to follow a rule where you couldn't drive your car one day a week and one Saturday a week, an emissions restriction known as Hoy No Circula, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoy_no_circula that puts to shame any emissions or driving restriction program on the planet. Not to mention insurance was 2x that of the United States. As a foreign plated vehicle without an emissions sticker, you have the added disaster of not being able to drive M-F from 5 to 11 A.M.

I'll take Florida and their jacked up fees.