Originally Posted by Wicked SC
87? I thought it was a 97
LMFAO oops i fixed it! i meant 97!

TYPO!
Old 07-16-09, 07:30 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's supra is nice and clean! i've always liked them from the get... one of these day's im getting my hand's on one for sure....
Old 07-16-09, 07:46 PM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Robs IS250
LMFAO oops i fixed it! i meant 97!

TYPO!
Lol! I think we all realized what u ment
Old 07-17-09, 10:13 PM
MR_Tuned
Rookie

What's up people, it's me Milton the owner of the Supra. I haven't been on this site for years and I can't believe that my old username and password still works (TunedIS350), LOL!!!

It's funny, I was on my way to Towers tonight with a couple of buddies of mines and I happen to see the weather radar from my iPhone and saw that it was pouring down over at Towers...So I pulled into the Shoppes of Pembroke Gardens and parked my car in the back parking lot area with my friends, and we just chilled there to decide what we do next. Next thing you know it an entire flock of people start walking up to my car and then some kid driving an SC parks next to me and tells me if I'm Milton. And I'm like huh? How in the world do you know my name? I must be famous now, lol. Well the kid tells me that he just saw pics of my Supra today for the first time on the Club Lexus forums and he couldn't believe that he was seeing it in person. He told me that I was his hero and wanted to take a picture with me in front of the car, LMFAO!!! Cool kid though...

So yeah, that's why I'm on here. I was curious to see this.

Well yes I got rid of the C63 and have no more car payments, plus got extra cash on top of the deal in my pocket. And now I own what I always wanted when I was a senior in high school back in '94. I could have owned one a very long time ago, but my thing was always about buying new cars. But when I saw this bad boy for sale over in the Supra Forums and saw how clean it was, I just had to get it. And I did...I've been enjoying it ever since.

For those of you going this Sun to the Supra/Lexus Showoff Meet, I'll be there. It's going to be one hell of an event. And thanks everyone for the compliments on the ride so far. See you guys this Sun.

Oh I almost forgot...Thanks Eric for posting up your pics. They came out great. We gotta do some highway shots next.
Old 07-17-09, 11:09 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TunedIS350
What's up people, it's me Milton the owner of the Supra. I haven't been on this site for years and I can't believe that my old username and password still works (TunedIS350), LOL!!!

It's funny, I was on my way to Towers tonight with a couple of buddies of mines and I happen to see the weather radar from my iPhone and saw that it was pouring down over at Towers...So I pulled into the Shoppes of Pembroke Gardens and parked my car in the back parking lot area with my friends, and we just chilled there to decide what we do next. Next thing you know it an entire flock of people start walking up to my car and then some kid driving an SC parks next to me and tells me if I'm Milton. And I'm like huh? How in the world do you know my name? I must be famous now, lol. Well the kid tells me that he just saw pics of my Supra today for the first time on the Club Lexus forums and he couldn't believe that he was seeing it in person. He told me that I was his hero and wanted to take a picture with me in front of the car, LMFAO!!! Cool kid though...

So yeah, that's why I'm on here. I was curious to see this.

Well yes I got rid of the C63 and have no more car payments, plus got extra cash on top of the deal in my pocket. And now I own what I always wanted when I was a senior in high school back in '94. I could have owned one a very long time ago, but my thing was always about buying new cars. But when I saw this bad boy for sale over in the Supra Forums and saw how clean it was, I just had to get it. And I did...I've been enjoying it ever since.

For those of you going this Sun to the Supra/Lexus Showoff Meet, I'll be there. It's going to be one hell of an event. And thanks everyone for the compliments on the ride so far. See you guys this Sun.

Oh I almost forgot...Thanks Eric for posting up your pics. They came out great. We gotta do some highway shots next.
Congrats on the GREAT UPGRADE. Oh and funny thing that my cousin calls me today raving about your car. I think he said he saw you somewhere in Pembroke pines. Hes the kid in the altima lol
Old 07-18-09, 05:36 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Good to see you on here Milton!
Old 07-18-09, 05:53 AM
MR_Tuned
Rookie

Originally Posted by MRxSLAYx
Congrats on the GREAT UPGRADE. Oh and funny thing that my cousin calls me today raving about your car. I think he said he saw you somewhere in Pembroke pines. Hes the kid in the altima lol
The silver Altima, right? If so, then he was one of the guys that came up to me when I was parked.

Originally Posted by Robs IS250
Good to see you on here Milton!
See you tomorrow Rob at the meet...
Old 07-18-09, 06:36 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by TunedIS350
See you tomorrow Rob at the meet...
Ill bring my friend & his 97 Jewel Green 6 Speed Supra
Old 07-19-09, 08:05 AM
S14eva1
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I spotted this car last Sunday on Collins n 14th st...

congrats on the good buy
Old 07-19-09, 08:37 AM
KWSupplier
Driver School Candidate

Very nice!
Old 07-20-09, 05:19 AM
RFFG
Lexus Test Driver

Wicked car.
Old 07-20-09, 07:15 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SO you are a member of CL nice
Old 07-21-09, 03:12 PM
Darkness01
Lead Lap

Lol I Saw you today around Hialeah in the shell gas station. i was in a black altima when you went in the store and that cute white chick followed. but i was looking more a the car. Lol Very nice and its even better looking in person than pics lol Enjoy it hopefully someday ill get mines