Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

(Free food and beer for Labor) Friday towers alternative

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-09, 09:43 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
any other food then pork ribs , i dont eat pork , how about some jamaican oxtail aunt I's is on pines and palm ave behind applebees
No pork? I'm a jew and I eat pork

I have a tq wrench, but you'll find it probably won't be needed. I'll roll with my "mobile" tool bag.

Drop lights? Extension Cords?
Old 07-31-09, 10:08 AM
vuiskool
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

you sc boys and girls are the most active on this board..

IM JEALOUS!
Old 07-31-09, 10:32 AM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

[QUOTE=n!k0y@;4726071]wad up!! 2813 acapulco dr. miramar.... cell# 786 506-3075 [/QUOT

got cha.... Need me to bring anythin?
Old 07-31-09, 12:12 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

have anybody actually pulled a motor before

i will swing by and help get her done quickly .. robert do you have air tools

is your car in the garage or in driveway... if you could disconnect drive shaft and have car sitting on 4 jack stands before we arrive and also unplug your ecu ..it might be easier to disconnect plugs on harness in engine bay if you have safc, fcd etc wired in down by ecu , just too many wires to deal with.. how many jacks do you have ..

lmk if you need anything else
any other food then pork ribs , i dont eat pork , how about some jamaican oxtail aunt I's is on pines and palm ave behind applebees

Mr, Lexforlife
based on your first quote which I'm crying over (laughing so hard) do you really think that we all just drop our cars off at the shop and pick them up when done? Truthfully I personally was just a little insulted by that comment as the last time I checked after 4 motors in 9yrs 3 trannys, 2 driveshafts, 2 diffs, 2 heads, and atleast 2 rear subframes all done on the ground with jack stands I've come to the conclusion that I really need your help should I change the blinker fluid and muffler bearings while we are trying to figure out how to get the car off the ground or do it afterwards is it lefty tighty righty loosey and all the tools I really need are 3/8, 9/16,1/2,5/8 open end sockets on this Japan built automobile!!!LMAO

The second quote is my all time favorite should I get Robert to swing by the store and pick up some gray poupon mustard or maybe some cheese to go with your wine cause the last I checked pork is on Jamaican menus everywhere!!

P.s. Burger King slogan HAVE IT YOUR WAY
Old 07-31-09, 12:14 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Mr, Lexforlife
based on your first quote which I'm crying over (laughing so hard) do you really think that we all just drop our cars off at the shop and pick them up when done? Truthfully I personally was just a little insulted by that comment as the last time I checked after 4 motors in 9yrs 3 trannys, 2 driveshafts, 2 diffs, 2 heads, and atleast 2 rear subframes all done on the ground with jack stands I've come to the conclusion that I really need your help should I change the blinker fluid and muffler bearings while we are trying to figure out how to get the car off the ground or do it afterwards is it lefty tighty righty loosey and all the tools I really need are 3/8, 9/16,1/2,5/8 open end sockets on this Japan built automobile!!!LMAO

The second quote is my all time favorite should I get Robert to swing by the store and pick up some gray poupon mustard or maybe some cheese to go with your wine cause the last I checked pork is on Jamaican menus everywhere!!

an expected response from a expected person in case you need hooked on phonics please note the silly face as being a joke in original post

no insult were meant mr mac tool guy

judge how you want but i will be there to help out robert
Old 07-31-09, 12:21 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

an expected response from a expected person

In case you had'nt noticed I posted the thread so I would say that my goal is to help him as well!

I just have not figured out why you feel its safe to *** u me!!!
Old 07-31-09, 12:24 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

have anybody actually pulled a motor before

i will swing by and help get her done quickly .. robert do you have air tools

is your car in the garage or in driveway... if you could disconnect drive shaft and have car sitting on 4 jack stands before we arrive and also unplug your ecu ..it might be easier to disconnect plugs on harness in engine bay if you have safc, fcd etc wired in down by ecu , just too many wires to deal with.. how many jacks do you have ..

lmk if you need anything else
Mr, Lexforlife

an expected response from a expected person in case you need hooked on phonics please note the silly face as being a joke in original post

In case you had'nt noticed I posted the thread so I would say that my goal is to help him as well!

I just have not figured out why you feel its safe to *** u me!!!
It's about time we had some excitement on the boards!! It was getting boring!

You've got to love how a thread to help out a CL member has now turned into drama!!!
Old 07-31-09, 12:28 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

I can't pass this one up!!
Old 07-31-09, 12:31 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

no drama here , roger knows i got nothin but luv for him , just some rib action ya know

we are here to help senior robert out bottom line
Old 07-31-09, 12:32 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Since we are on the hooked on phonics subject you might note that HAS is a better word to use then have when it comes to asking ????

have anybody pulled a motor???

hooked on phonics version>>> Has anybody pulled a motor

Please let me know when the home version comes out with the official CL definitions of all the different avatars!!
Old 07-31-09, 12:43 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Since we are on the hooked on phonics subject you might note that HAS is a better word to use then have when it comes to asking ????

have anybody pulled a motor???

hooked on phonics version>>> Has anybody pulled a motor

Please let me know when the home version comes out with the official CL definitions of all the different avatars!!
touche senior i was hoping you would not have caught the mispelling before the ninja edit
Old 07-31-09, 01:02 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

LMAO Can't We All just get along......lol
Old 07-31-09, 01:17 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

There's too much love on this forum!!!
Old 07-31-09, 02:03 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Robert im gonna try to make it cuz im back up a lil at home......
Old 07-31-09, 02:21 PM
GTS24V
Driver

touche senior i was hoping you would not have caught the mispelling before the ninja edit
Ding!!! End of round 1 back in your corners. What time at Roberts?

Quick Reply: (Free food and beer for Labor) Friday towers alternative