Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

PBIR Sep,11 2009 Lets try this again

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-09, 08:22 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
Jerome you know where this all going right ??..You sir are setting yourself up .Because after all this chit talking that your doing ,there is no chance in hell. That you can't show up on Sep 11 rain or shine ...And don't worry Jerome your nemesis Rudy won't be ready to run on the date..So you can relax now.

Remember we expect you there ....lol

Okay great one, Lexus Champion..

Also, if you remember I'm number three on Rudy's kill list and if I'm not mistaken you're number one!!!!
Old 08-04-09, 08:25 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Mr, LRD// hey, don't stop to fast with that auto or you'll get rear ended by pedro (brown nose)!!! JK

Pedro shouldn't you be in bed with all the other children (15-17 sec cars) this is a big boy thread now!!!! ROFL

Its all love P
I know it's all luv.... 15-17 sec car i do agree and don't have shame,lol at the end of the night im in lexus and it's an SC and where all in a club.... it's all fun and game's to see all the big juice's against each other for us children to learn and beat are parents... When i do it it's gonna be done one time deal no run arounds... Will defintley come around the parent for advice....
Old 08-04-09, 08:27 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
I know it's all luv.... 15-17 sec car i do agree and don't have shame,lol at the end of the night im in lexus and it's an SC and where all in a club.... it's all fun and game's to see all the big juice's against each other for us children to learn and beat are parents... When i do it it's gonna be done one time deal no run arounds... Will defintley come around the parent for advice....
Wow Norman Rockwell!!!
Old 08-04-09, 08:30 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

And John should join him also with his 14 second runs!!!
If i would do 14 sec run's i'd be happy on what a stock car will do but im no where near there... LOL why put a man on boost on my list lol....
Old 08-04-09, 08:30 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Wow Norman Rockwell!!!

I Had too.... lol
Old 08-04-09, 08:41 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Jerome you know where this all going right ??..You sir are setting yourself up .Because after all this chit talking that your doing ,there is no chance in hell. That you can't show up on Sep 11 rain or shine ...And don't worry Jerome your nemesis Rudy won't be ready to run on the date..So you can relax now.

Remember we expect you there ....lol
Okay for we don't have to expect him there.... I have an idea! How about rudy/ relic bring the omight wicked black one on the back of the tow truck with a car cover so she doesn't get wet, that's if it rains. the min the track is dry it's ON......
Old 08-04-09, 08:52 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
Okay for we don't have to expect him there.... I have an idea! How about rudy/ relic bring the omight wicked black one on the back of the tow truck with a car cover so she doesn't get wet, that's if it rains. the min the track is dry it's ON......
jaja good idea
Old 08-04-09, 10:03 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

give you something to 'screw' into.

Who want some [/QUOTE]

Am I on the P.B.I.R. thread or is this the CL dating forum!

Thats funny right there^^^^[/QUOTE]

its that i want to put my amp on my gas tank cover.so im asking the guys that already have it done Roger.

Last edited by 98$c300; 08-04-09 at 10:10 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-04-09, 11:47 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

So the fastest car here runs 13's LMAO
Old 08-04-09, 11:54 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

BTW i was talking to a fellow CL member the other day, and i was trying to figure out why you guys dont just line up on the highway one day. Everyone bench races, then meet up and no real racing goes on. All this talk has me speeding up to finish the car. When my car is running i go racing EVERY weekend. So you guys can expect a pesky little IS instigating you guys to race...

Moral of the story... John, Jerome, Ed, MK3 w/ 1J and JDM Supra should line up and have at it!

Last edited by xboostx; 08-05-09 at 09:28 AM.
Old 08-05-09, 03:25 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xboostx
BTW i was talking to a fellow CL member the other day, and i was trying to figure out why you guys dont just line up on the highway one day. Everyone bench races, then meet up and no real racing goes on. All this talk has me speeding up to finish the car. When my car is running i go racing EVERY weekend. So you guys can expect a pesky little IS instigating you guys to race...

Moral of the stort... John, Jerome, Ed, MK3 w/ 1J and JDM Supra should line up and have at it!
Hey,
maybe the mk3 1j /// can run the jdm supra that would be really cool!!!
Old 08-05-09, 03:53 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey,
why not , dinh argues with himself here ,,,,,, and does not win
Old 08-05-09, 06:03 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Moral of the stort... John, Jerome, Ed, MK3 w/ 1J and JDM Supra should line up and have at it!
Good way to be pushy.... There's a theory around here called Rudyism. You seem to fit the profile but are surprisingly close to graduating from that level. Until then, instigate away!

OH and btw, the hell is "stort"?
Old 08-05-09, 09:25 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Hey,
Isnt there a RHD MK4 thats in the mix?

Originally Posted by lexforlife
why not , dinh argues with himself here ,,,,,, and does not win
Please dont compare me to him. EVER

Originally Posted by drewgo
Good way to be pushy.... There's a theory around here called Rudyism. You seem to fit the profile but are surprisingly close to graduating from that level. Until then, instigate away!

OH and btw, the hell is "stort"?
Trust me i dont fit any profile. As long as my car ran i raced pretty much anyone. I never ever sat behind a computer and talk about what i could beat and how i raced a 300hp car and beat it. I raced built cobras, z06, vipers, a few big nitrous shot GM cars, built 240, bikes etc. I need to see you graduate. Still yet to see you beat anyone fast on the street. What you raced Ed a couple of times? That story is still not str8. Got lucky running into a bad driver in another car once or twice? Please, put that 1J to work. You are happy with some dyno numbers and you quit there? LOL

Come on Dre you should know better than to say i talk to much. I've done more racing than you ever have. Maybe 1 month of action from me is more than all your history. And im only 22 LOL.

And the time I been letting my car sit there (almost a year w/o touching it) I was turning wrenches on other cars that will outrun you. LOL

BTW not sure if its true but i heard you wanted a piece of me? Im down. Please run me on your high boost setting though.

Oh and stort i meant story. Didnt know you werent smart enough to figure that out. Guess that would be asking to much of you LMAO.

Last edited by xboostx; 08-05-09 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-05-09, 09:47 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Isnt there a RHD MK4 thats in the mix?

Please dont compare me to him. EVER

Trust me i dont fit any profile. As long as my car ran i raced pretty much anyone. I never ever sat behind a computer and talk about what i could beat and how i raced a 300hp car and beat it. I raced built cobras, z06, vipers, a few big nitrous shot GM cars, built 240, bikes etc. I need to see you graduate. Still yet to see you beat anyone fast on the street. What you raced Ed a couple of times? That story is still not str8. Got lucky running into a bad driver in another car once or twice? Please, put that 1J to work. You are happy with some dyno numbers and you quit there? LOL

Come on Dre you should know better than to say i talk to much. I've done more racing than you ever have. Maybe 1 month of action from me is more than all your history. And im only 22 LOL.

And the time I been letting my car sit there (almost a year w/o touching it) I was turning wrenches on other cars that will outrun you. LOL

BTW not sure if its true but i heard you wanted a piece of me? Im down. Please run me on your high boost setting though.

Oh and stort i meant story. Didnt know you werent smart enough to figure that out. Guess that would be asking to much of you LMAO.
Looks like we have another grudge match between xboostx and Dre!!!!

Quick Reply: PBIR Sep,11 2009 Lets try this again