Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

PBIR Sep,11 2009 Lets try this again

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-09, 09:54 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

delete........

Last edited by YeA 2jZ; 08-05-09 at 10:00 AM.
Old 08-05-09, 10:22 AM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Looks like we have another grudge match between xboostx and Dre!!!!
OMG jerome this guy apparently is no joke brotha! uhhhh ok no fear, brung what you have homie, we're going to teach some manners to that IS
Old 08-05-09, 10:25 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Manners LOL. My car will never have manners. Its just a nasty little ****er, raping face when the chance presents itself.

Why "we" why not you? Im sure you would need help to bring down my little family sedan. From what i've read, you have a custom made bench on your side. Ever plan on getting off of it?
Old 08-05-09, 10:31 AM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by xboostx
Manners LOL. My car will never have manners. Its just a nasty little ****er, raping face when the chance presents itself.

Why "we" why not you? Im sure you would need help to bring down my little family sedan. From what i've read, you have a custom made bench on your side. Ever plan on getting off of it?
i said "we" b/c im sure a lot of pp here want to see what a ebay turbo kit can do
Old 08-05-09, 10:52 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
delete........
Why did you delete your post?? It's all good man, it's all in fun!!!
Old 08-05-09, 10:59 AM
96sc300
Lead Lap

Wow you guys talk a whole lot if chit in one day lol. Took me well over 5 min to get through from last nights last post. Almost as long as it gets me to get past the 1/4 mile lol I know it's coming!
Old 08-05-09, 11:30 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Why did you delete your post?? It's all good man, it's all in fun!!!
nah i didnt want anyone to get offended by my ebay this n that in there sig comment but i guess someone else already brought it up (N!k0y@)
Old 08-05-09, 11:54 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
nah i didnt want anyone to get offended by my ebay this n that in there sig comment but i guess someone else already brought it up (N!k0y@)
I'm pretty sure his signature is a joke.
Old 08-05-09, 11:59 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
i figured that but sometimes

Last edited by YeA 2jZ; 08-05-09 at 12:06 PM.
Old 08-05-09, 12:03 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
X2
Old 08-05-09, 12:06 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

LMFAO the sig is a joke. t60 capable of 1000hp? 185-15 tires? Come on, thats pretty far-fetched.

I'll have a pic soon of my ebay setup LOL.

Last edited by xboostx; 08-05-09 at 12:12 PM.
Old 08-05-09, 12:49 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

OK, let me clarify..... Mr. XboostX or X like I call him, is the youngest ball buster I know.
Now don't let that get to your head there, charlie.
Saying that you've built cars faster then mines is all hearsay cuz, like we are all doing here, sitting behind a keyboard typing away is not necessarily considered racing. So no proof in the pudding perse!
There is a time and a place young patawow. You've got much to do to finally get the 4 door family sedan to my status and beyond. So until then Rudyism is your profile. OH and BTW, my car does have brake lights!

Chupa cabron!
Old 08-05-09, 01:14 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Your so full of ****. Your couldnt break 9's on a 1j r154 with single turbo in the 1/8 mile. yet i ran 9.1 in the 1/8 on a BONE STOCK IS engine, tranny and clutch @ 8psi on 19's. And you of all people know that i would race all the time at the hangouts. Confirmation is a phone call away. What status Dre? Your status? My old setup way made more power than you are making right now. Sure its been over a year but i did it.

You wanna call me a ball buster? How about learn to build a car before you come calling me some kind of names and saying that all i do is talk and me building cars is heresay. The few times you come to my house you seen atleast 2 or 3 different Supras. THe last one made 40 more whp than you on pump gas. Bone stock motor through an auto.

Its just to easy to drop of a car somewhere and have it done. Its a little harder to not have a job since early last year and build a car like the one i did.
So get on my level.

Mamalon
Old 08-05-09, 01:19 PM
HYPERBOY
Lexus Test Driver

calm down guys..
Old 08-05-09, 01:24 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by drewgo
Good way to be pushy.... There's a theory around here called Rudyism. You seem to fit the profile but are surprisingly close to graduating from that level. Until then, instigate away!

OH and btw, the hell is "stort"?
Isnt there a RHD MK4 thats in the mix?

Please dont compare me to him. EVER

Trust me i dont fit any profile. As long as my car ran i raced pretty much anyone. I never ever sat behind a computer and talk about what i could beat and how i raced a 300hp car and beat it. I raced built cobras, z06, vipers, a few big nitrous shot GM cars, built 240, bikes etc. I need to see you graduate. Still yet to see you beat anyone fast on the street. What you raced Ed a couple of times? That story is still not str8. Got lucky running into a bad driver in another car once or twice? Please, put that 1J to work. You are happy with some dyno numbers and you quit there? LOL

Come on Dre you should know better than to say i talk to much. I've done more racing than you ever have. Maybe 1 month of action from me is more than all your history. And im only 22 LOL.

And the time I been letting my car sit there (almost a year w/o touching it) I was turning wrenches on other cars that will outrun you. LOL

BTW not sure if its true but i heard you wanted a piece of me? Im down. Please run me on your high boost setting though.

Oh and stort i meant story. Didnt know you werent smart enough to figure that out. Guess that would be asking to much of you LMAO.

Originally Posted by drewgo
OK, let me clarify..... Mr. XboostX or X like I call him, is the youngest ball buster I know.
Now don't let that get to your head there, charlie.
Saying that you've built cars faster then mines is all hearsay cuz, like we are all doing here, sitting behind a keyboard typing away is not necessarily considered racing. So no proof in the pudding perse!
There is a time and a place young patawow. You've got much to do to finally get the 4 door family sedan to my status and beyond. So until then Rudyism is your profile. OH and BTW, my car does have brake lights!

Chupa cabron!
Your so full of ****. Your couldnt break 9's on a 1j r154 with single turbo in the 1/8 mile. yet i ran 9.1 in the 1/8 on a BONE STOCK IS engine, tranny and clutch @ 8psi on 19's. And you of all people know that i would race all the time at the hangouts. Confirmation is a phone call away. What status Dre? Your status? My old setup way made more power than you are making right now. Sure its been over a year but i did it.

You wanna call me a ball buster? How about learn to build a car before you come calling me some kind of names and saying that all i do is talk and me building cars is heresay. The few times you come to my house you seen atleast 2 or 3 different Supras. THe last one made 40 more whp than you on pump gas. Bone stock motor through an auto.

Its just to easy to drop of a car somewhere and have it done. Its a little harder to not have a job since early last year and build a car like the one i did.
So get on my level.

Mamalon

It's about time that someone other than John, Ed, Roger, or myself did some Internet racing!

That's it boys, what a way to hype up the upcoming races at Moroso!!

We need to make sure that we have about three camcorders to assure that we get some clean footage from these races!!!!

Carry on fellas!!! Ding, ding, Let the fourth or fifth round begin...

Quick Reply: PBIR Sep,11 2009 Lets try this again