Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

If the 2jzgte never came out what motor would be your choice

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-09, 10:23 AM
RedPhoenix
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

1uz... Potential to make similar power as the 2jz with a lot more low end.
Old 08-16-09, 11:52 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by //LRD
Run your bumborass kaar and not cha mouth..

When a person tells another person that his or her car made 501 wrhp.26psi on race gas.I think that's great.And i'm truely happy for them . But guess what number sticks in my head .Only the 501 hp , period nothing else .I don't remember if is was race gas or what psi you're running at the moment I'm running you.

This goes out to everyone

Basic rule on the street if you go around telling everyone your car makes 650 rwhp blah blah blah .All I heard was 650.Especially when I beat them in a race.

So here's is my understanding unless you have stock in VP gas and plan to drive on race gas .Every time we hang out to support your dyno #'s.Next time try to include your pump #'s in the conversation, so there is clarity and better understanding . That's all Steven. So hopefully when you put in your new //LRD eliminator .You'll have better results on pump gas or like I said earlier buy stock in VP gas..

A friend of mine once said If there was a 3J then a 2J wouldn't be chit..It's all a numbers game..Keeping up with the Jones basically, is all that is..

wait a moment Rudy has a 3j..lol
Hold ur HORSES or ur RASS MOUTH... my dyno numbers were always 501 @28lbs on 110 and my pump #'S WERE 314 @ 13LBS WHICH i ran u at..... rermember 314 compared to ur 560 with and DIHN in ur car.. so dont say that i should include my pump gas #...say that u dont remember....and REMEMBER i had no excuses... no towel damaged turbo. my turbo is fine just was running 314 hp @ 13lbs... so fix ur turbo cause for 314 to run against ur 560 with and out come like that. u should not be talking CHIT... just like the outcome with u and WICKED... 55-140 mph in 5 sec... BS... he ran u down and smoked ur handles off u lost and take it move on and try again...oh yeah and fix ur turbo. oh and i dont have stakes in VP.. it's Sunoco get it right.. i tuned my car with race gas to know what it would do..... ur car is fast. but be ready.. and IF i woop that 560hp bad turbo, AT pretty sc of urs. i want to hear no excuses.... about a bad turbo... remember run what u brung .... with love from the Yaady...

Last edited by Yaad_style; 08-16-09 at 12:00 PM.
Old 08-16-09, 11:57 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^ Hahahaha...LoL
Old 08-16-09, 12:02 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 94_soarer
^^^^ Hahahaha...LoL
what u laughing bout Nate......
Old 08-16-09, 12:50 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Yaad, why not crank the juice to mid 400's? still safe numbers on pump
Old 08-16-09, 12:52 PM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

lol.......
funny.........
Old 08-16-09, 01:04 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Question

Originally Posted by drewgo
Yaad, why not crank the juice to mid 400's? still safe numbers on pump
retune coming soon
Old 08-16-09, 02:36 PM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by dexlex2002
i would use the motor i have right now///1jz vvti

Same here 1jz <3

This thread is getting good!!! lol
Old 08-16-09, 03:22 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
what u laughing bout Nate......
LoL cuz the south florida crap talkin is funny...i dont have a boosted car to voice a opinion.. but i will tho..ohhh and i appreciate the words last night
Old 08-16-09, 07:09 PM
SHOLEXMAN
Lexus Test Driver

This thread should never have been made. Nothing but a opinion thread which leads to crap talking. People that are used to boost will stay in there 1j or 2j realm and other people favor there motors like the UZ series. I like both motors and have really no need to hate on them for power needs. I favor more on the UZ series motors still in production even though the SC is on the chopping block. The UZ motors are also land, air ,and sea certified which shows the integrity of that engine. If your going to be talking all this smack take it to the track,dyno,or streets.
Old 08-16-09, 07:18 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SHOLEXMAN
This thread should never have been made. Nothing but a opinion thread which leads to crap talking. People that are used to boost will stay in there 1j or 2j realm and other people favor there motors like the UZ series. I like both motors and have really no need to hate on them for power needs. I favor more on the UZ series motors still in production even though the SC is on the chopping block. The UZ motors are also land, air ,and sea certified which shows the integrity of that engine. If your going to be talking all this smack take it to the track,dyno,or streets.
Thread should have never been made?? Lighten up people!!!!
Old 08-16-09, 07:49 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

Ide go with a LSX
Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Agreed
Old 08-16-09, 08:04 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SHOLEXMAN
WTF.... if u dont what any heat. dont come to the furnace... this Sh@t will burn.. lighten up....
Old 08-16-09, 08:04 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
all the way
Old 08-16-09, 08:11 PM
dexlex2002
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
Hold ur HORSES or ur RASS MOUTH... my dyno numbers were always 501 @28lbs on 110 and my pump #'S WERE 314 @ 13LBS WHICH i ran u at..... rermember 314 compared to ur 560 with and DIHN in ur car.. so dont say that i should include my pump gas #...say that u dont remember....and REMEMBER i had no excuses... no towel damaged turbo. my turbo is fine just was running 314 hp @ 13lbs... so fix ur turbo cause for 314 to run against ur 560 with and out come like that. u should not be talking CHIT... just like the outcome with u and WICKED... 55-140 mph in 5 sec... BS... he ran u down and smoked ur handles off u lost and take it move on and try again...oh yeah and fix ur turbo. oh and i dont have stakes in VP.. it's Sunoco get it right.. i tuned my car with race gas to know what it would do..... ur car is fast. but be ready.. and IF i woop that 560hp bad turbo, AT pretty sc of urs. i want to hear no excuses.... about a bad turbo... remember run what u brung .... with love from the Yaady...
damn...its getting good in hear!!lol

Quick Reply: If the 2jzgte never came out what motor would be your choice