Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1jz.... would be my pick
Old 08-16-09, 08:40 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
revenge is not the word for LRD..... bumborass claat beat down... talking **** that he beat me on a bad turbo... he is the one why i bought the new turbo....

Remember this who's talking chit.I never went online and posted the results of our runs . You could thank Jerome for that one..So now I find out you were on 13 lbs..Just ask Jerome, it was he who suggested to me .That you probably were not on a high boost setting ...There for I never mentioned it on the forum.I don't need to brag about beating a Slow a$$ SC Yaady.................You pulled the trigger first with this chit.

Hold ur HORSES or ur RASS MOUTH... my dyno numbers were always 501 @28lbs on 110 and my pump #'S WERE 314 @ 13LBS WHICH i ran u at..... rermember 314 compared to ur 560 with and DIHN in ur car.. so dont say that i should include my pump gas #...say that u dont remember....and REMEMBER i had no excuses... no towel damaged turbo. my turbo is fine just was running 314 hp @ 13lbs... so fix ur turbo cause for 314 to run against ur 560 with and out come like that. u should not be talking CHIT... just like the outcome with u and WICKED... 55-140 mph in 5 sec... BS... he ran u down and smoked ur handles off u lost and take it move on and try again...oh yeah and fix ur turbo. oh and i dont have stakes in VP.. it's Sunoco get it right.. i tuned my car with race gas to know what it would do..... ur car is fast. but be ready.. and IF i woop that 560hp bad turbo, AT pretty sc of urs. i want to hear no excuses.... about a bad turbo... remember run what u brung .... with love from the Yaady...
There you go again running your finger tips .Haven't you got it by now I don't fear Jerome's car.I run his car no matter what !!!! any where any time .Knowing that there will be a chit storm to follow .But I still do it..You yourself mentioned 3 times ,my hp of 560.

Now lets see how I could ever think that I could beat a car with 593 hp and 313 rear end built for top end compared to my 560hp 377 rear end.I'm sure Ed or Roger could enlighten you on the big difference in gear ratios.Never the less I like running Jerome because even though he wins the races I like trying .And I love pissing him off with comments like this VVV

55-140 mph in 5 sec... BS... he ran u down and smoked ur handles off
And by the way Steve how would you know what went down ???.You weren't there .. And even if you were at those speeds you would be so far behind that you couldn't of seen what went on..

But Steven on a lighter note I'm sorry I didn't know you were so sensitive.I'll watch what i say from now on..LOL

If the 2jzgte never came out what motor would be your choice-steven.jpg

Much love for ya John..
Old 08-16-09, 08:47 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

And oh come now !!! with your big boost.I love it when people spend money just so they can run me ..I feel good about it .It's like I'm helping out our local economy..

//LRD
Old 08-16-09, 09:12 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

how did i know what went down..... hmmmm i was not there you are right i heard about it cause ur little Biatch A$s was whining like a little girl who just saw her damn period for the first time.... complaining about how you technically did not get beat by wicked.. secondly u asked me if something was wrong withme car when we got back to truck stop and i said to that i was on prob 13psi.. remember... then u were the one that started saying that you beat me on a bad turbo... fair John 1 Yaady 0... as i said to u.. ur car runs really good. but i guess i ran what i brung a slow a$s SC. as far as me mentioning ur hp # i could give a good F$#% if you had 1000hp i dont biatch and complain about ne thing.. i dont roll like that. i am not sensitive about anything i just cant stand that ppl here are all trying to measure *****. if you loose accept the Fq@#ing loss and move on. we are all men here not little Pu$7ies... oh my bad except LRD (Loosing Rapidly Daily).. .Love you too huh... but hey it all fun. but i got you.... we will run again very very soon... PS. i'll tell Obama to have a beer summit for ur efforts in pumping people to stimulate the economy..
Old 08-16-09, 09:20 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is getting good.......

Man, this has been one interesting weekend of sh@t talking, huh!!
Old 08-16-09, 09:28 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

how did i know what went down..... hmmmm i was not there you are right i heard about it cause ur little Biatch A$s was whining like a little girl who just saw her damn period for the first time.... complaining about how you technically did not get beat by wicked.. secondly u asked me if something was wrong withme car when we got back to truck stop and i said to that i was on prob 13psi.. remember... then u were the one that started saying that you beat me on a bad turbo... fair John 1 Yaady 0... as i said to u.. ur car runs really good. but i guess i ran what i brung a slow a$s SC. as far as me mentioning ur hp # i could give a good F$#% if you had 1000hp i dont biatch and complain about ne thing.. i dont roll like that. i am not sensitive about anything i just cant stand that ppl here are all trying to measure *****. if you loose accept the Fq@#ing loss and move on. we are all men here not little Pu$7ies... oh my bad except LRD (Loosing Rapidly Daily).. .Love you too huh... but hey it all fun. but i got you.... we will run again very very soon... PS. i'll tell Obama to have a beer summit for ur efforts in pumping people to stimulate the economy..

Who looking like the BE ITCH now !!! who's the one whining now . The only one here looking like a pus is you.It amazing to me that you could pull on Jerome Tick at the same time your typing ya pus hole . You get . for that talent. You know my number if you want to take this off online if not keep going BEE ITHCH
Attached Thumbnails If the 2jzgte never came out what motor would be your choice-steven.jpg  
Old 08-16-09, 09:30 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

LOLOLOLOLOL ITS ALL LOVE... GREAT WEEKEND.. wicked you stated this you know... by beating LRD... now everyone wants the mighty LRD..... and all of a sudden the 1jz's are out for him... Ne ways guys great weekend on the forums.. see you all friday..have a great week.
Old 08-16-09, 09:30 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is getting good.......

Man, this has been one interesting weekend of sh@t talking, huh!!
Are you for real..
Old 08-16-09, 09:31 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

^^^^^^ huh^^^^^
Old 08-16-09, 09:32 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

LOLOLOLOLOL ITS ALL LOVE... GREAT WEEKEND.. wicked you stated this you know... by beating LRD... now everyone wants the mighty LRD..... and all of a sudden the 1jz's are out for him... Ne ways guys great weekend on the forums.. see you all friday..have a great week.
Yeah you might want to rethink this..And if you're try to **** me off consider it

Done

F you and Jerome turn me over because this Pu$$y is done
Old 08-16-09, 09:35 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

how am i whining.... it looks like ur g string got caught on ur nut hairs.... relax john breath.. i dont need to take **** off line.. relax.... was it the LOOSING RAPIDLY DAILY touch the wrong button....oh mighty one...
Old 08-16-09, 09:38 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
Yeah you might want to rethink this..And if you're try to **** me off consider it

Done

Damn Mr.//LRD!! It seems that you're a little upset here!!!

Remember, it's all love??????

Later..I'm out...
Old 08-16-09, 09:39 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Talking

Originally Posted by //LRD

Done

oh johnnie pooo... come on man why are you getting pissed off... scared of the slow aS$ SC might woop the purtty white sc.. and reall justify LRD (Loosing Rapidly Daily)....... John we cool right this is just forum talk... keep the forums lively... sudo modorator
Old 08-16-09, 10:06 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow I think u guys have just scared away any new members from joining CLFL lol.
Old 08-16-09, 10:08 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

oh johnnie pooo... come on man why are you getting pissed off... scared of the slow aS$ SC might woop the purtty white sc.. and reall justify LRD (Loosing Rapidly Daily)....... John we cool right this is just forum talk... keep the forums lively... sudo modorator

oh johnnie pooo.
Spoken like a true queen .I have to say YA *** Driver style .Very creative I like that. To bad that doesn't relate to you.And I'm also proud of you you this time you actually took both hands off of Jerome's peaker to type this out .No reference to Jerome .That a first step to recovery.Any how like you said just forum talk ..but the last time I checked this Cl and not SF.But it's all good

Also when I refered to being pissed off I meant glove off (not being mad)..Come on now

Quick Reply: If the 2jzgte never came out what motor would be your choice