Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

If the 2jzgte never came out what motor would be your choice

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-09, 10:12 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Wow I think u guys have just scared away any new members from joining CLFL lol.
Agreed this isn't how I am normally Shameed ..So my deepest apologies . to you and anyone reading this chit..I guess it's my period..

Last edited by //LRD; 08-16-09 at 10:26 PM.
Old 08-16-09, 10:24 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If the 2JZ-GTE Never came out... then the alternative would be cutting a hole through the firewall and going bare foot like fred flinstone making the bed rock! haha 1000FHP (foot horse power) ? jk

what if the 2JZ never came out... life would be boring without all these insanely fast cars!
Old 08-17-09, 01:12 AM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

if the 2JZ-GTE never came out, the would be all this smack talk.......
its all fun and games guys.......
Old 08-17-09, 01:55 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I never got a chance to vote but I would also choose 1jzgte. I would rather have the original performance motor that belongs in the car in the first place. The 1uz is a nice motor too but I love jz motors.

And after having some fun firing these guns all day it makes me appreciate my 1jz much better lol.

Last edited by SH_JZZ30; 08-17-09 at 02:05 AM.
Old 08-17-09, 03:59 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^^ wow LRD and YAADY ^^^^^^ this is getting interesting...when ever yall run i gotta come down to watch this...its worth the 2 hour drive from melbourne...LoL!!!!!
Old 08-17-09, 04:35 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

damm this thread has gotten hotter then the other thread

listen guys why dont you/we match up proper hp leagues

jerome , roger and terry and big dave= approx 600 club

john ,yardy ,lexforlife dre, damien and hopefully robert=approx 500-550 club

dihn, mr clean , 96sc, jermaine ,shameed ,black jason and i might be missing a car or 2 =300-350 club..

matching these guys together really keeps it interesting so theres little variances in power and setup and alot left up to drivers skill level

i mean afteralll what does it really prove for example me lining up with a jerome or terry 500 ish compared to almost 600 , it defies physics we all know what the expected outcome is

these are the matchups i would love to see and see them at that same spot we did last friday night ( please NO mention of location guys) and i would love to see it happen with each group running either 3 deep 4 deep

this is the action i would luv to see as properly matched
Old 08-17-09, 04:46 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Damn, saw u guys at truck stop, pulled in but just as I pulled in, got a phone call an had to keep it moving ... Wish I would've seen all of this go down, perhaps this Friday if the weathers right ?
Old 08-17-09, 07:44 AM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife

what are these guys makin on pump and then on race....i wanna bring out my 1jz Making 430rwhp on pump gas

Last edited by SC300TURBO; 08-17-09 at 07:52 AM.
Old 08-17-09, 09:08 AM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

dihn, mr clean , 96sc, jermaine ,shameed ,black jason and i might be missing a car or 2 =300-350 club..

matching these guys together really keeps it interesting so theres little variances in power and setup and alot left up to drivers skill level

i mean afteralll what does it really prove for example me lining up with a jerome or terry 500 ish compared to almost 600 , it defies physics we all know what the expected outcome is

these are the matchups i would love to see and see them at that same spot we did last friday night ( please NO mention of location guys) and i would love to see it happen with each group running either 3 deep 4 deep

LOL. Ed, what, are you the government now???? Classifying people? And it's Mr. KLEAN...with a "K" dude. If you're gonna group me, at least spell my name right.

Thank you for putting me in the 300-350, but I have no idea what i'm making. My car is untuned and the two times I have run someone on here, I have had issues. I HATE making any excuses so i'm going to leave it at that.

I am still new to this scene (comin from the Honda side of life) and realize this so I try to learn as much as I can daily. AND, in response to the original question in this thread (before we deviated), I would choose the motor I have now...the original Soarer motor that came with the car in Japan; the 1jz GTE VVT-i

I have a feeling when I figure this chit out, it's going to be a beast. Maybe not 1000+ HP beast, but still a force to be respected. Just my $.02
Old 08-17-09, 09:33 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Klean
LOL. Ed, what, are you the government now???? Classifying people? And it's Mr. KLEAN...with a "K" dude. If you're gonna group me, at least spell my name right.

Thank you for putting me in the 300-350, but I have no idea what i'm making. My car is untuned and the two times I have run someone on here, I have had issues. I HATE making any excuses so i'm going to leave it at that.

I am still new to this scene (comin from the Honda side of life) and realize this so I try to learn as much as I can daily. AND, in response to the original question in this thread (before we deviated), I would choose the motor I have now...the original Soarer motor that came with the car in Japan; the 1jz GTE VVT-i

I have a feeling when I figure this chit out, it's going to be a beast. Maybe not 1000+ HP beast, but still a force to be respected. Just my $.02
sorry about the mispelling

i just think putting each other in the right classes is a better arena for better fun with less excuses (like my own high boost low boost no boost etc etc etc)

wheres the fun in running with someone making 75 to 125 more hp you know the outcome

i think having a smaller amount of hp deviation makes it fun and left to real drivers skill

if i end up with retune at say 530 and john is at 560 30 hp can be absorbed by driver skill , higher reving , when turbo comes on etc etc etc

but if theres a 100 hp diff whats the point
Old 08-17-09, 09:48 AM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

hey ed i agree with you in this one please >>>>>>>DO NOT MENTION THE LOCATIONS GUYS<<<<<<<<

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION LOCATIONS one of this day would all be behind bars fellas so please shhhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by Blu SC3
Damn, saw u guys at truck stop, pulled in but just as I pulled in, got a phone call an had to keep it moving ... Wish I would've seen all of this go down, perhaps this Friday if the weathers right ?
Old 08-17-09, 10:18 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by n!k0y@
PLEASE DO NOT MENTION LOCATIONS one of this day would all be behind bars fellas so please shhhhhhhhhh
Bro, push come to shove, we'll have a good spot to talk trash and smack each other up.
Only thing is we'll only get 1 phone call and some water. OH and maybe some drunk that'll jump in to the trash talk then vomit or which ever comes first!
Old 08-17-09, 10:24 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SC300TURBO
what are these guys makin on pump and then on race....i wanna bring out my 1jz Making 430rwhp on pump gas
I think that you should bring it out then...I've heard all about your lightweight 240sx that's a beast. Bring it out one night so we could get some runs against a Nissan for once...
Old 08-17-09, 10:34 AM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Good idea Ed Im Down!!

I guess in our "minor leauge" category I would like to match up with Bk Jason..seen his car move and it impressed me, Mr Kean can get it too and Shameed has his boost turned up but I would nt mind a run either! In the end we are all cool and this would be fun
Old 08-17-09, 10:38 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey man I'm down for any run with anybody on here. We all friends so I dont care if I lose or win. As long as we still have meets and we all are cool then I'm good. It's all for fun.

Quick Reply: If the 2jzgte never came out what motor would be your choice