Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

NSCRA - October 4, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-09, 12:54 PM
alltrac101
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John

for the members of cl, whats the fee to get in again, & passangers?
Old 09-30-09, 03:37 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by alltrac101
I'll be racing the alltrac, my wife will follow later with the GS

Pat

Glad to hear it Patrick ..I know the CL family will be routing for you .I hope you give that Audi A4 hell..
Old 09-30-09, 03:38 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

The usual spot

Pompano serv. plaza @ 8:30 am rolling out 8:45 am period ...

1.Wicked SC
2.03SPDESIGN
3.MRxSLAYx
4.muhbuhtuh
5.98$c300
6.Darkness01
7.//LRD
8.AznRacer
9.97SCBOY
10.n!k0y@
11.Yaad_style
12.oztiks
13.GTS24V
14.badx33
15.scralph
16.Blk&BLU*j
17.playtimesover aka Louis
18.94_soarer
19.relic
20.Clive (ogsc)
21.Conroy (crash test vehicle) A/c rear bumper 1 OE BMW bumper 0 lol
22.Rick ( show and go 240 )
23.Drewgo you go go
24.indecentsc
25.SH_JZZ30
26.TeeLex
27.96sc300
28.ahhyes300
29.sc2.5
30.Brandon767
31.dexlex2002
32.alltrac101

Meeting up with WPB members at 9:05 am... Lake Worth serv. plaza
Old 09-30-09, 04:01 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by alltrac101
John

for the members of cl, whats the fee to get in again, & passangers?
If I remember correctly at the gate once you inform them your with Club Lexus it should be only 25.00 dollars..

Now another thing I need to bring up is .The cost of entering. Like last time the price is 25.00 dollars.Now this is important if you are a part of CL and you show up late and for some reason. And your driving your Toyota.The park will not honor the CL group price unless your in your Lexus . They just want to make sure that non members won't take advantage of our group rate. Which people did the last time . If your in any other car then a Lexus and you pull up with the caravan.Then in that case there will be no issues. We have to understand there concerns . It's hard to know who is or isn't a member once the caravan rolls in...
Old 09-30-09, 04:40 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
If I remember correctly at the gate once you inform them your with Club Lexus it should be only 25.00 dollars..

Now another thing I need to bring up is .The cost of entering. Like last time the price is 25.00 dollars.Now this is important if you are a part of CL and you show up late and for some reason. And your driving your Toyota.The park will not honor the CL group price unless your in your Lexus . They just want to make sure that non members won't take advantage of our group rate. Which people did the last time . If your in any other car then a Lexus and you pull up with the caravan.Then in that case there will be no issues. We have to understand there concerns . It's hard to know who is or isn't a member once the caravan rolls in...
I believe (but don't quote me on it!) that it will be $25 per VEHICLE including ONE person; I think the rate for a spectator/guest is $15 (or perhaps $10?); kids are free.
Old 09-30-09, 06:37 PM
B_Sting
Driver

guess it's too late now but we should have had some club lexus t-shirts or something....well we can arrange for next time
Old 09-30-09, 07:18 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

You are in for a whole new level of disorganization :P
Old 09-30-09, 08:08 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

See u guy's up there at 8:30.......
Old 09-30-09, 08:26 PM
B_Sting
Driver

I contacted a friend of mine i should be getting some Lexus t-shirts by friday, i should have like 3 extra t-shirts if anyone's interested to rock them for NSCRA on Sunday. They are gonna be black although this pic is blue not 100% sure on the sizes yet but should be between Lg-XL
Attached Thumbnails NSCRA - October 4, 2009-lexus-t-shirt-navy.jpg  
Old 09-30-09, 09:01 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brandon767
I contacted a friend of mine i should be getting some Lexus t-shirts by friday, i should have like 3 extra t-shirts if anyone's interested to rock them for NSCRA on Sunday. They are gonna be black although this pic is blue not 100% sure on the sizes yet but should be between Lg-XL
Dude what ever you do .Don't mention a price or the fact they're for sell on this site ..Free or at cost is the preferred around here...

Nice shirt though
Old 09-30-09, 09:05 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by oztiks
You are in for a whole new level of disorganization :P
Seth I'm offended.

Have I ever lets us down
Old 09-30-09, 09:21 PM
B_Sting
Driver

Dude what ever you do .Don't mention a price or the fact they're for sell on this site ..Free or at cost is the preferred around here...

Nice shirt though
wasnt thinking of selling them might wanna trade one for a CLFL decal though
Old 09-30-09, 09:23 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by oztiks
Okay guys,

I'll be bringing either a 5K or 7.5K generator;
I can definitely get a small portable grill out there (camping grill; propane); it's not very large but should do the job. I am working on getting a 'proper' grill out there. Will confirm tomorrow.

As Mr.Oztiks stated he has graciously offered to bring out a generator and a grill for us all .Why a generator you my asked .Well I'll tell you all. I was thinking of setting up some standing fans in and around the tent area so that we don't have to cook like we did the last time we were out there.Just an Idea sounds kinda of strange now that I'm typing it out.But still it's just an idea.So please give Seth and I some feed back on this .Should we or shouldn't we. bring a gen.

The grill on the other hand I feel is a must .I will be bring a box of burgers and some buns and of what ever i need for me and my kids.

So I guess what I'm asking is should we start a list or would it be a lot easier knowing everyone got themselves in this matter.
Old 09-30-09, 09:30 PM
B_Sting
Driver

hmmm i think a list would be more organised
Old 09-30-09, 10:30 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Seth I'm offended.

Have I ever lets us down
Haha.. I hope you are kidding! You are a master of organizing a group of highly disorganized people :P Even that being said, people always end up getting separated somehow ... <remembers the north miami lexus show and someone getting left at the gas station!>

As Mr.Oztiks stated he has graciously offered to bring out a generator and a grill for us all .Why a generator you my asked .Well I'll tell you all. I was thinking of setting up some standing fans in and around the tent area so that we don't have to cook like we did the last time we were out there.Just an Idea sounds kinda of strange now that I'm typing it out.But still it's just an idea.So please give Seth and I some feed back on this .Should we or shouldn't we. bring a gen.

The grill on the other hand I feel is a must .I will be bring a box of burgers and some buns and of what ever i need for me and my kids.

So I guess what I'm asking is should we start a list or would it be a lot easier knowing everyone got themselves in this matter.
The generator and grill are definites, I might be able to grab the box truck again as well.

I think we should make a list for foodstuffs; perhaps in a new thread as this one is going to be a little bit of a disaster soon (although it seems to only be the three of us chatting at this point!)

Quick Reply: NSCRA - October 4, 2009