Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

NSCRA - Season Finale - 12/4/09 thru 12/6/09

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-09, 03:01 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm on for Sunday ..I received a text message from the promoters of the event.They would like to give us some t-shirts before the event so that we can rep.. So Jerome you should get a list going so I can forward it to PBIR so they can confirm how many we would need..

I know I've been a little quite on the broads as of late.But I can ensure
everyone. I'm working hard to make the money to rebuild and get myself back in the game..I should be back on the road by this meet.If god willing.With so much on my mind and the constant running around.I hadn't the time to post this event up.So a big thanks to Jerome for posting it up.Take the ball and run brother it's all in your hands. I have faith in you sir. I'll confirm our usual pricing and follow up with the t-shirts and things .

It's the last event of the season so lets show up strong like I know we can

Last edited by //LRD; 11-15-09 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-10-09, 04:29 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //lrd
i'm on for sunday ..i received a text message from the promoters of the event.they would like to give us some t-shirts before the event so that we can rep.. So jerome you should get a list going so i can forward it to pbir so they can confirm how many we would need..

I know i've been a little quite on the broads as of late.but i can ensure
everyone. I'm working hard to make the money to rebuild and get myself back in the game..i should be back on the road by this meet.if god willing.with so much on my mind and the constant running around.i hadn't the time to post this event up.so a big thanks to jerome for posting it up.take the ball and run brother it's all in your hands. I have faith in you sir. I'll confirm our usual pricing and follow up with the t-shirts and things .

it's the last event of the season so lets show up strong like i know we can

he's alive, he's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-09, 08:31 PM
Darkness01
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well im back around lol so ill most likely be out there.
Old 11-10-09, 08:40 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

'Rome, I'm in for Sunday
Old 11-11-09, 02:03 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Here's the updated flyer with the two bad azz Supras...I wonder why they put Titan's Supra on top? Does that mean they're already predicting the winner of the two??
Man I just notice this. Them boys can't down to our backyard and take chit from So. Flo. My money is on Big D , just because Titan built your car..lol
Old 11-11-09, 04:56 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Put me in for sunday maybe... Imma try my best to make it out there sound's big and like to see the debute of the omighty Glacier Frost SC....
Old 11-11-09, 07:05 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
Put me in for sunday maybe... Imma try my best to make it out there sound's big and like to see the debute of the omighty Glacier Frost SC....
I be very happy for Rudy,when that day comes..
Old 11-11-09, 08:21 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

we dont we try entering the show.so we can take best club.for the last show.i sure some of you guys have a big chance to win...so show off.
Old 11-14-09, 07:23 PM
jah5050
Driver School Candidate

Looks like it's going to a sweet event!
Old 11-14-09, 08:26 PM
lexusB3
Pole Position

im down for the ride with yall and represent
Old 11-15-09, 04:36 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Count me in..
Old 11-15-09, 04:50 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by //LRD
I'm on for Sunday ..I received a text message from the promoters of the event.They would like to give us some t-shirts before the event so that we can rep.. So Jerome you should get a list going so I can forward it to PBIR so they can confirm how many we would need..

I know I've been a little quite on the broads as of late.But I can ensure
everyone. I'm working hard to make the money to rebuild and get myself back in the game..I should be back on the road by this meet.If god willing.With so much on my mind and the constant running around.I hadn't the time to post this event up.So a big thanks to Jerome for posting it up.Take the ball and run brother it's all in your hands. I have faith in you sir. I'll confirm our usual pricing and follow up with the t-shirts and things .

It's the last event of the season so lets show up strong like I know we can
I didn't really pay attention to the dates ,this sucks.I'm out of town on these dates .. You guys know how much I enjoy organizing these event, which I still do .What suck is missing out on the caravan and hanging out with everyone..Oh well I'm sure something else will come up soon after.
Old 11-16-09, 07:52 PM
dreamcar88
Intermediate

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

if anyone my way is going id like to ride with them. dont feel like taking the dog. shameed if you decide to go lemme know
Old 11-18-09, 07:09 AM
Torque S
Driver School Candidate

Default NSCRA Time Attack Demo Season Final Event December 5,6 PBIR

The National Sport Compact Racing Association will be hosting an exhibition Time Attack Demo at their season finale on December 4th, 5th and 6th 2009 at Palm Beach International Raceway. The Time Attack Demo will take place on Saturday, December 5th, 2009 and will feature some of the country's fastest time attack cars battling out to set the track record at Palm Beach International Raceway. This will be a small teaser of what the NSCRA will have in store for the 2010 season where they plan on having a full schedule of events at Palm Beach International Raceway. Chris Rado will be in attendance with his record setting Unlimited FWD Scion tC. If you haven't had a chance to see this machine in person, this is your chance! From the revolutionary front spoiler to the custom fabrication that has gone into the car, this Scion tC is not only groundbreaking but a work of art to look at. So make sure you head on over to Palm Beach International Raceway to witness history along with the world's fastest sport compacts battling it out on the drag strip, full car show, hot body contest and live mobile dyno.
Old 11-18-09, 06:08 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default event update

Alright just spoke to John from NSCRA .He going to try and stop by towers this Friday to pass out the t shirts i had mentioned earlier.Also we have are usual grass area and tents if we them so let me know.The price remains the same $20.00 at the gate..I wish I could of rolled with you guys on our caravan.But I should be able to leave early from Orlando and catch most of the event on Sunday on my way back down..this goes without saying the weather should be freaking nice..A big difference from the last three events..lol

Quick Reply: NSCRA - Season Finale - 12/4/09 thru 12/6/09