Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

North meets south 2nd annual Meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-10, 01:09 PM
MRSUPRA
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radisson

Hi Roger, not a bad choice due to location. It is an older property changed names a few times. Within walking distance of Point Orlando, Bahama Breeze, Millers Ale House. It is somewhat of a distance from Universal. I might be able to help with transportation ie a stretch Excursion. I run a town car here in Orlando. The trolley is very slow and stops many times. Also does not go directly to Universal. As far as security you need to get a few volunteers to keep vigil. All properties say they have security, however there are signs saying we are not responsible posted. Roping off a section of the lot is the way to go if you can. Good choice not to stay at pricey Universal resorts. Hope I helped in that area.

Richard
Old 01-19-10, 02:04 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MRSUPRA
Hi Roger, not a bad choice due to location. It is an older property changed names a few times. Within walking distance of Point Orlando, Bahama Breeze, Millers Ale House. It is somewhat of a distance from Universal. I might be able to help with transportation ie a stretch Excursion. I run a town car here in Orlando. The trolley is very slow and stops many times. Also does not go directly to Universal. As far as security you need to get a few volunteers to keep vigil. All properties say they have security, however there are signs saying we are not responsible posted. Roping off a section of the lot is the way to go if you can. Good choice not to stay at pricey Universal resorts. Hope I helped in that area.

Richard
Would be interested in the excursion idea if you think you could get some pricing pm me to discuss!
Old 01-21-10, 04:15 AM
MRSUPRA
Rookie

OK the Excursion is out because they only do a min of 3 hour charters. However I can get 2 vans to shuttle back and forth. Each van holds about 15 people.The cost to Universal would be $7.00 per person round trip.
Old 01-21-10, 10:06 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

OK the Excursion is out because they only do a min of 3 hour charters. However I can get 2 vans to shuttle back and forth. Each van holds about 15 people.The cost to Universal would be $7.00 per person round trip.
This sounds like a very doable way to handle transportation I will present it to Cl PARTICIPANTS..
thanks for the help.
Old 01-21-10, 06:50 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

I'm good with this - no driving means more dr!!nk!ng!
Old 01-24-10, 01:25 AM
no1gsxr
Driver

Me and the fam had a nice time at the Venice Beach meet. Very nice group of people. We're gonna try to make it to this one on Sun.
Old 01-24-10, 09:01 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by no1gsxr
Me and the fam had a nice time at the Venice Beach meet. Very nice group of people. We're gonna try to make it to this one on Sun.
Cool glad to hear it .It was definitely a good time one I won't forget.I hope with this event being more centralized that the turn out will even be larger then the first North Meets South meet. This is a meet that we would like to continue to do every year.And I'm sure with the northern members support it will go on for years to come .

I'm looking forward to our "]

North Meets South meet and greet 2

See you guys in Orlando this year

Last edited by //LRD; 01-24-10 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-25-10, 06:50 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

BUMP..now lets kick it a couple of years back so all the newbies that are not going to see what they will be missing. This meet was hosted and organized by Mr. Wringo back in 2006.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/flo...-comments.html
Old 01-28-10, 06:11 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Very cool Indecent sc what a blast from the past!!!